Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:44:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LTC or ETH, what good to own now??  (Read 27728 times)
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:18:15 PM

both litecoin and ethereum have good potential, but the best is when it's time for investment and when it's time to sell, I myself also hold these two altcoins which I bought in March and I plan to hold long term or at the beginning of 2020.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:54:04 PM

LTC and ETH I prefer ETH because the bigger the cost here is especially now that the price of bitcoin is rising so the price may be higher.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
masyveonk

Activity: 346

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:17:34 PM

I would advise to take these two coins, as they have already grown very well this year and the LTC and ETH are not going to stop growing

vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 08:47:26 PM

in my opinion now is the time to hold some ethereum, because the increase is quite interesting up to $ 300 last week. I think ethereum is better to handle now than ltc. I hold ethereum for the next 3-4 months.

fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:06:03 PM

For now, maybe litecoin is better than eth because litecoin will hit the halving period soon.
We can see the litecoin price in the market was increasing in past weeks.
If you want to owning litecoin, now is the best time before the price going to climbing again.

Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:25:17 PM

Its better to go for both,ETH is performing better now even when bitcoin price falls back and LTC too is pumping due to the upcoming ltc halving in few months now so its wise to have both ,they can't go ever go wrong since they are top 5 altcoins

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:39:16 PM

in my opinion now is the time to hold some ethereum, because the increase is quite interesting up to $ 300 last week. I think ethereum is better to handle now than ltc. I hold ethereum for the next 3-4 months.
I expect a bart pattern on ETH graphic. After a long green candle on the chart, it get exhausted by long red candle which takes back all earnings from short term traders. LTC halving will surely become a game changer in the long run.
kap786
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 03:51:29 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2019, 07:35:20 AM by kap786

I prefer ethereum than litecoin, Ethereum enable faster transactions as per my view and grown much faster than Litecoin.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 05:01:58 PM

Winklevoss Twins' Gemini Crypto Exchange Gets Regulatory Green Light for Litecoin Trading

U.S.-based cryptocurrency exchange Gemini, owned by the Winklevoss twins, has sealed regulatory approval to add Litecoin (LTC) custody and trading. The news comes from an official Medium blog post published Friday, Oct. 12.

Gemini’s vice president of engineering, Eric Winer, informs Gemini traders that they can begin depositing Litecoin into their exchange accounts as of 9:30 am EDT Saturday, Oct. 13. Litecoin trading will reportedly go live Tuesday, October 16th at 9:30 am EDT.

The coin is set to be the fourth crypto supported on the platform, alongside Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Zcash (ZEC). Consequently, LTC trading pairs will be available against all three cryptos, as well as against the U.S. dollar.

Winer’s post underscores Gemini’s thoroughgoing “banking compliance and fiduciary obligations” under oversight from the New York State Department of Financial Services (NYDFS). It notes that Litecoin trading support comes as the result of close cooperation with the watchdog, and that the exchange continues to expand with a “security-first” approach.
Does Litecoin or Ethereum need to choose at all?  Two good coins in which you can invest at the same time, since having several coins in your assets which at different times show different prices, there is a choice for further actions.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:04:44 PM

I invest today but I cannot sure say this is the best in this situation and also the investment on this currency will definitely give the profit for you in different situation so it will be definitely not predictable the best
inge

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:11:03 PM

It seems to me that it is always good to keep ethereum because it really makes a profit and a good long-term investment.
Flooks

Activity: 196
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:35:49 PM

It seems to me that it is always good to keep ethereum because it really makes a profit and a good long-term investment.
I also prefer to keep Ethereum and Bitcoin. I am sure that other coins are essentially not needed and prices will fall further.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:39:32 PM

I always preferred ETH, the second most popular Cryptocurrency After bitcoin.Price is decent and only comparable crypto with bitcoin.LTC is also a good altcoin but never reached that height of ETH.So, people take ETH specially than LTC.           
Kaniin

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 09:59:34 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2019, 01:16:57 PM by Kaniin

I always preferred ETH, the second most popular Cryptocurrency After bitcoiice is decent and only comparable crypto with bitcoin.LTC is also a good altcoin but never reached that height of ETH.So, people take ETH specially than LTC.          
Yes!
Ethereum is very accepted widely and is like a little Bitcoin. I would not exchange it into different lower rank shitcoins.  Smiley
pedpedped101

Activity: 552

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 10:32:12 PM

If LTC will put on significant growth, it might be just for a while. Although, I do not deny the fact that it is one of the best we presently have in the crypto space.
What I mean by being best is that, it has bee in existence for quite some time now and it is still l alive doing well. The team also active, unlike some other projects in the crypto world.
kikoy999

Activity: 429
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 08:55:01 AM

LTC or ETH, for me ethereum is better now because you are certain that you are getting bigger now so the price of bitcoin is increasing so the possibility of increasing the price of ethereum.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 10:07:25 AM

LTH and ETH are more profitable if LTH is investing because ethreum is second to bitcoin and because bitcoin price is too low now it is also probable that the ethereum price dropped so it would be better if LTC invested because the lattice was bigger here.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 10:21:07 AM

LTC imo is good now because there will be halving on august 6. Many expect it's price will reach 180usd, some even say 200usd is possible so I have many of it now. Eth is good to because some expert says uptrend will happen soon. So it's up to you what you want.
sebastianluv

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 10:21:52 AM

Personally i will still choose ETH as second best currency for me after first being Bitcoin. However if i decide to go for any other currency in the future, it will most likely be LTC. From the knowledge I've gathered, there is a large part of the eth market so you can invest in ETH at this time.
Chain Clash

Activity: 87
Merit: 3

https://chainclash.com

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 10:23:55 AM

Winklevoss Twins' Gemini Crypto Exchange Gets Regulatory Green Light for Litecoin Trading

U.S.-based cryptocurrency exchange Gemini, owned by the Winklevoss twins, has sealed regulatory approval to add Litecoin (LTC) custody and trading. The news comes from an official Medium blog post published Friday, Oct. 12.

Gemini’s vice president of engineering, Eric Winer, informs Gemini traders that they can begin depositing Litecoin into their exchange accounts as of 9:30 am EDT Saturday, Oct. 13. Litecoin trading will reportedly go live Tuesday, October 16th at 9:30 am EDT.

The coin is set to be the fourth crypto supported on the platform, alongside Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Zcash (ZEC). Consequently, LTC trading pairs will be available against all three cryptos, as well as against the U.S. dollar.

Winer’s post underscores Gemini’s thoroughgoing “banking compliance and fiduciary obligations” under oversight from the New York State Department of Financial Services (NYDFS). It notes that Litecoin trading support comes as the result of close cooperation with the watchdog, and that the exchange continues to expand with a “security-first” approach.
when compared between the two Ethereum becomes the main coin that is able to be relied upon. because with its value that is a bit far away from Litecoin it becomes a special advantage to choose Ethereum compared to Litecoin for now and continue to support it even further.

Exactly, ETH with its endless use cases (let's hope one of them gets finally adopted by the masses soon) is the better choice to support!

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
★☆         Chain Clash Pre-sale is live!        ★☆
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: