Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:15:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To be a good person  (Read 3559 times)
SinarG (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:52:37 PM

What does it mean to you ? Do you think you are good person?
Amadeo33

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:39:00 PM

I think a good person shouldn`t hurt other people. Should help if possible. A good man shouldn`t condemn anyone.
AlligatorBites

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:51:26 PM

Being a good person simply means choosing to do the kind and righteous act every time. It comes naturally if you are guided by sound conscience and love for others. I am far from being a bad person, so yes I think I'm a good person.
Vindon

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:34:08 AM

Interesting topic. For person A you can be a good and at same time for person B you can be a bad. So are you good or bad?

Concept of good or bad is linked to morale and sometimes religion.

Most important is what you think about yourself, but always rethink about your actions. Did you hurt someone in any way?
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1256

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 03:38:51 AM

Can you really say you are a right person? How does someone tell that someone is a proper person? Is it the good deeds that you show? You can say it like that but if you ask them, they feel like they are not doing enough or something is still bothering them. If you could look at the person's eyes and tell what the person is thinking, is it pure?

Personally, I'm not a right person, but I try to do things to help other people around me. I'm not the best one, but I'm working on it. It's not an easy task to not ignore the people who are asking for help, especially the ones on the street. You want to help but once you do, you might get taken advantage of, and that's something we don't want. It's not just the good deeds that make you a person, but the purity of ones doing and not benefiting from what the people do.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Dominic_Johnson

Activity: 79

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:45:44 AM

Being a good person means something different to everyone, but it does have some continuous traits - thinking of others as well as yourself, standing up for what you believe in, being kind and humble and caring for those who mean most to you.
ps3o

Activity: 113

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:36:18 AM

Treat others the way you want to be treated. Do kind things. New opportunities in life. Invest in your money. Become a successful man.
cassidyyy

Activity: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:41:43 AM

It depends on how you define "good" so being a good person relies on how you give meaning to the word good.
3lyntmy

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:07:36 AM

I am  Grin LOL~ don't think negative and stay positive ... stay far from  those bad ppl
alexandrea

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:58:40 PM

To be a good person.. I think there's a thin line between being good and being right. But I choose to be a good person even if my decisions  are wrong.
Agnatez

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:08:26 AM

Why do you want to be a good person? Nevertheless, one cannot please everybody. Of course, I am for all people to be so much kind, polite, and so on, but each regards these qualities in their own way.
ElvisSinatra

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:09:34 AM

Respect people around. I always think about respecting the people around me. To respect a scholar, an engineer or a farmer, a beggar, I always remind myself to be polite. Not because they are beggars, lottery tickets that I have the right to contempt, treat them with honor.
MarioDylan

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:20:18 AM

Life is very complex, there is always good and not good, reasonable and unreasonable, It is important to try to live a good life, to kind.
P.J.Simone

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:56:33 AM

There will be people who enjoy life more in some respects than others. This is not the fault of anyone. We have to accept this, though not easily. You try to strive every day to improve yourself, if not reach the destination you want, at least you should live well for your loved ones.
NinaOasis

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:09:36 PM

It may be that people who choose to live two-sided will achieve many achievements quickly but those who choose to be good people can go long distance. Be a good person no matter how miserable your life is. Simply because being a good person will first help you to have a good night's sleep because you do not have to worry about any of your bad things.
nithuvihanga

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 10:03:21 AM

I think that i'm a good person because I always need to do something for someone else even i'm not in position to help others.
bbbcccddd

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:19:06 AM

i think that a good person who doesn't hurt anyone, his/her thoughts, his/her feelings. the good person understands everyone in any situation. everyone can  get everything, example money, house, car, girl/boy and so on. but everyone can't get honour, respect and love. it is necessary to feel soul...
RodNick

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:53:58 AM

Lifestyle corresponds to education level. It is rare for people at a high level but lives in a lowly style or vice versa.
3lyntmy

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:05:16 AM

um~it depend how u classification  Grin
arion6868

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:58:29 PM

well, for current world, "u r a good person", mostly means u dont have the motive to take advantage or hurting someone, i guess
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: