Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:41:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help I need a legit source to buy bitcoin  (Read 295 times)
platinumsteel2016 (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:24:35 PM

Greetings,

Does ANYONE know of a safe and legit source that is also quick, to purchase bitcoins???

I purchased bitcoins on localbitcoins.com about 3 years ago with tremendous success...I was about to make another purchase, but many people as well as some

youtubers a dislike for the site and Support there.

I was intrigued with the possibility of using Paxful because giftcards could be used to buy bitcoins, but then, just recently I have been noticing alot of negetive statements

about them as well!!!   This is the purpose of this post!  Is there ANY trustworthy source where I can purchase bitcoins SAFELY, and QUICKLY??? Hope to hear from

you fairly soon!!!!!!!!!
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3847

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:28:21 PM

It depends. What country are you in(if you don't mind saying)? What payment method are you planning on using? What exchange you'd best use depends on some factors.

People have been disliking Localbitcoins because of the KYC requirement. If you don't mind providing your KYC information, then go use it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:44:45 PM

I think some good exchanges will be a good place to buy your bitcoin and I suggest some reputable ones for you, though I don't have there url lin with me, but you can at least search them on Google.

Bittrex
Binance
Polonix etc
Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:56:09 PM

There are quite a number of exchanges where you can purchase bitcoin using fiat or with other cryptocurrencies. Coinbase is one of the most popular, be familiar with restrictions in countries you stay at.

You can also purchase over the counter to keep the transaction totally covert

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Conasse

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Culotte Jaune Officielle

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:29:23 PM

localethereum.com but don't know how active is the site

Bouffe ma chatte, pas la planète!
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:42:34 PM

I think some good exchanges will be a good place to buy your bitcoin and I suggest some reputable ones for you, though I don't have there url lin with me, but you can at least search them on Google.

Bittrex
Binance
Polonix etc
Those are exchange sites, he can't buy Bitcoin there using other forms of payment like gift cards or credit cards. I guess what he is looking for is a local exchange site where he can purchase using those I mentioned above so he can start trading or exchange from Bitcoin to Fiat.

OP it depends on what Country you reside, better research what or who is the local exchanger in your country. There should be at least 1 exchange site that operates in your country or if there's none, there's a person who does that as a business, but careful on that one.
Ingrid Bailey

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:40:21 AM

There is quite a number of exchanges from where you can buy Bitcoin. Exchange likes Localbitcoin requires KYC info, where others don't. Analyse the market and the exchanges very throughly, and go for the best ones.
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:03:42 AM

Greetings,

Does ANYONE know of a safe and legit source that is also quick, to purchase bitcoins???

I purchased bitcoins on localbitcoins.com about 3 years ago with tremendous success...I was about to make another purchase, but many people as well as some

youtubers a dislike for the site and Support there.

I was intrigued with the possibility of using Paxful because giftcards could be used to buy bitcoins, but then, just recently I have been noticing alot of negetive statements

about them as well!!!   This is the purpose of this post!  Is there ANY trustworthy source where I can purchase bitcoins SAFELY, and QUICKLY??? Hope to hear from

you fairly soon!!!!!!!!!

You can buy bitcoins on any exchanges that sells it, but i recommend you to buy it on binance because that's a very good exchange with a very good services
Jayleen Fernandez

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:19:46 AM

It depends on where you are as in country, your payment method etc on what would be a good place to buy Bitcoins. There are several good exchanges that offer what you're looking for and you could give them a try such as, Bittrex, Binance, Polonix etc. Hopefully this'll help you find what you're looking for.
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:06:36 AM

Try cobinhood exchange. It have fiat option to buy crypto.
CryptoJedi1

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:21:45 AM

You can purchase from some of the reputed exchanges like Coinbase, Bitrex or Binance. It will be more safe and secure. Purchase will depend upon your country's regulation policies. Please have a look at the regulations before making the purchase. Good Luck!
Roman Terry

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:56:59 PM

There are quite a number of exchanges where you can purchase bitcoin using fiat or with other cryptocurrencies. Some good exchanges will be a good place to buy your bitcoin. You can also purchase over the counter to keep the transaction totally convert.
Cooper Bolton

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:04:04 PM

It always depends on your country, region and how much are you buying. None can tell surely accept for them who are continuously buying and selling, but there are some legit popular site. It can be said just by their selling and transaction rate.
platinumsteel2016 (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:11:53 PM

I am located in the USA...I am interested in using credit card, just depending what my options are...I have heard that its easy to setup an coinbase account,
and also sending funds to them but when it comes to buying (withdrawing) theres an issue or at least the process is not as quick...

I hope to hear from you soon!
florianuhlemann

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:05:02 PM

you can exchange with a person who wants to sell bitcoin and make a contract for the transfer of Internet value, do you think?
AccidentalTuber

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:54:10 PM

There are some ways to buy bitcoin. If you want full anonymity then purchasing from a person directly via cash is the option or else there sites where you can purchase but you need to fill KYC.
BusyShows

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:55:02 PM

There is another source you can try if you have problem with KYC. You can buy in person. It's although risky but completely discreet
Jeroiswen

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:56:11 PM

Well you can always use some exchanges. Also people don't like localbitcoins.com because they need you to provide KYC, if you don't mind giving it, you can try that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: