Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:34:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some clever ideas for your success!  (Read 608 times)
sexylady13 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:14:05 PM
Merited by halisakal (2), Sondale (2), Fredrosam (1), krenus (1)

The 1st principle: never lose your money.
The 2nd principle: look for opportunities and avoid big risks. Return must be greater than risk.
The 3rd principle: pay taxes.
The 4th principle: create a diversified portfolio:
various classes of assets, investments in each class of assets, investments in different markets, countries, and currencies + it's necessary to distribute investments in time.

Remember that there's no ideal time for investments. However, if you regularly invest in different assets,  you'll reduce the risk and increase the return in the long term.

6 main mistakes causing to fail:
1) Subjectivity in perception.
2) The belief that today's trend will last forever. Today's winners are tomorrow's losers!
3) Overconfidence in your knowledge and skills.
4) Greed, impatience, passion.
5) Geographic limitation.
6) Negative mood and the fear of losing. As we all know, people remember a bad experience much better than a positive one. We're afraid of losing money and lose it, in the end, because of our wrong actions.
Money is emotions, and we should be positive. If you don't control your brain - it will control you!
80% of our success is our psychological mood and the rest 20% depends on instruments and methods. Stop set yourself up for failure!
Of course, I understand that you won't become rich and successful quickly after reading my post. But I want you to focus on the positive!

Tell me, please, what kind of methods of psychological training you use? Thnx!

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:18:35 PM

Well i personally think that once you take any business or investing decision then you should stay confident and positive although your decision may not end up as you predicted but there are always more opportunities so never blame yourself but you should make the decision after considering all the aspects, the outcomes, the risk etc.

halisakal

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:49:50 PM

The 2nd principle: look for opportunities and avoid big risks. Return must be greater than risk.
various classes of assets, investments in each class of assets, investments in different markets, countries, and currencies + it's necessary to distribute investments in time.

Remember that there's no ideal time for investments. However, if you regularly invest in different assets,  you'll reduce the risk and increase the return in the long term.

2) The belief that today's trend will last forever. Today's winners are tomorrow's losers!
6) Negative mood and the fear of losing. As we all know, people remember a bad experience much better than a positive one. We're afraid of losing money and lose it, in the end, because of our wrong actions.
Money is emotions, and we should be positive. If you don't control your brain - it will control you!
80% of our success is our psychological mood and the rest 20% depends on instruments and methods. Stop set yourself up for failure!
Of course, I understand that you won't become rich and successful quickly after reading my post. But I want you to focus on the positive!

awesome! overconfidence is essential when it's for self-esteem but not in skills, you're right. pay taxes wisely;) clear focus matters too. i use imagination and make plans with step by step description.

GirlBitcoin

Activity: 210

Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:55:59 PM

To me, the best idea is to practice the smallest things. I have read a lot of books on investing and theories to remember to invest in, but when I started investing, all the theories disappeared from my head. So my precious experience is to practice. wrong, fix, do not worry.
Nidhi Bhatia
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 06:02:58 PM

I have some important points that leads you to success in crypto. Individual should aware of day to day market condition with full experience of crypto market. Individual should carry calm and patient attitude towards to crypto though market is RED.

ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:00:49 PM

Paying taxes, Really? Cheesy I wouldn't say that paying your tax has anything to do with your success, But it could be a starting point where you can help your country. One thing that I like about being successful is that you should always hodl on to your coins rather selling/dumping them.
Jayleen Fernandez

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:53:36 AM

Your method is quite good and throughly analytical. It is good to do your own resaerch and focus on both the negative and the positive sides of an investment, and then make a decision. Sticking to the decision while adapting to the change in market is alos something what investors should follow.
Isai Arnold

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:11:32 AM

When you take any business or investment decision you should always remain confident about it even if it doesn't go as planned. There will always be a chance for failure or having losses but you should never be discouraged by them as there are new opportunities around the corner. So never blame yourself and make decisions after you've considered all the risks, different aspects, outcomes etc.
Erick Mckay

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:34:54 AM

Ofcourse, without controlling your sentiment you can not make a good decision. And in this risky and unstable market you need to take every steps carefully but fast. Overconfidence and greed are to be avoided.
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:44:42 AM

Great advises for the newbies, that are coming to the market. The most important is the divesification aspect. Never invest everything in one coin, or you will lose a lot of money. Also, never sell deep, because you will only cut your loses and lose money.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:11:41 PM

It will surely depend on a person to be successful I really think he would need hard work and a mindset in pursuing his real goal in life, your advice can be helpful in a way of changing his bad principles in life and indicating the mistakes so that no one would abruptly do it, An advice from a financial analysis should be enough, Because having knowledge will sure give you an edge in becoming successful.
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 12:16:48 PM

First one is the most important, because If you lose your money, you will hardly be successful, it is a matter of fact
but, this post is a bit ridiculous, since it is only stating life-couching mantras, that are widely known, but not that useful to general population
- ESPERS -

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:18:18 PM

The ideas you mentioned are some clichés. It is good that you have some principles you apply, but in the crypto world you can not apply every time. It's good not to invest money for your daily spending in the crypto world, because it's long-term investment. And it's good to be as documented as possible, and take advantage of every chance. Other principles do not have because the market is volatile and can not be applied.
Markus Good

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:55:52 PM

Well my personal suggestion is to be confident and positive always. Once you take any decision then you should stay confident and positive although your decision may not end up. But never blame yourself.
lebedi

Activity: 197
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:22:52 PM

The ideas are good but they are not stable and they could have problems in the work with the changing cryptocurrency market so they are not useful for me.
bitcoinbuyer

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:53:22 PM

It is not my style to use them, it is better and more convincing for me to rely on myselg only and on my ideas only as well, this ways is the best.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
iTradeBit

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:01:16 PM

Thanks!
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:11:26 PM

im agree with the list except one

not all places are require to pay tax for crypto trading. this is rather grey zone. but if your country require you to do so. best you comply.
mayan251

Activity: 267

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 02:30:26 PM

All of those listed are correct. But what I want to say is that very few people do that. Because there are many factors that determine your behavior. For example, unstable market, Emotion, Asymmetric information. I think the biggest progress is to sum up experience and make fewer mistakes in the market.

nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:07:37 PM

Very good reviews. I also note that to be success we need to take the risks. But we must hold the good strategy and plan when taking the risks. Never make you entered in some loans for investment because it gives very risky decision. All your statement in that posting is very important and I got it. Thank you.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: