Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 09:31:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POS][MN] 🔥 Project PEPS 🔥 PEPShip.com Shop ⭐PEPS Exchange 🔥 CMC 🔥 2016  (Read 23489 times)
taylor.cwf (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:01:28 PM

With bitcoin, the diggers use electrical energy to dig. So what is the principle of PEPS 'PoS system?  And how does it save energy?

with PoW chains, computer needs to do few millions of calculations which takes a lot of efforts of CPU or GPU which cause high heating and electricity consumption. With a Pure POS chain with Masternodes, the calculations are done within the blockchain which is stored over hundreds of nodes (computers) which required hundred times less electricity and produce hundred times less heat.

so PEPS is 100% environment friendly!
Pandan

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:03:50 PM

Let me know when the project will launch AirDrop programs, Bounty?
PEPS Airdrops and bounties are ongoing but are very limited. to participate in them and to own some PEPS, join their discord.
taylor.cwf (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:04:06 PM

PEPS is based on bitcoin and its foundation. So is PEPS limited in volume like bitcoin and What is its real value?

Yes, PEPS is based on bitcoin and it is limited supply crypto currency. less emission and controlled inflation makes the value go higher as the usage increase. Unlike others, PEPS is not a popped up coin which comes and goes, it is old chain, running for over two years and upgrading technology as per the need of the hour.
taylor.cwf (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:07:16 PM

Based on Blockchain platform with 75 million coin. PEPS will be a promising project to create a breakthrough for the cryptocurrency market.

PEPS is aimed to take the crypto currency market to a new height. with very limited supply and real world usage, it makes the coin so precious and a product of demand at the market. PEPS VISA Card topup app is already under development and will soon replace PEPS Android app already live at the Google PlayStore.
HolyHollander

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:10:38 PM

What is the value an individual gains through PEPS and its relationship to brand publishing?
As an individual, i have both the options of earning PEPS for income and spending peps when I need to. As a masternode owner, I have not one or two but THREE major benefits
Firstly, I make coins in my wallet through staking
secondly, I can spend peps where I dont want to waste fiat in exchanges
thirdly, I can trade some with major coin pairs in exchanges  Shocked

with PEPS in CB, crex & other major exchanges soon, you should get a masternode before presale ends.  
Sracedofwoman

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:00:05 AM

What is a masternode and what is the purpose of it?
A masternode is a decentralized network server that performs functions unavailable to standard nodes .These functions may include coin mixing, decentralized decision - making, instant transactions , etc .
MASTERNODES provide the opportunity to invest in Cryptocurrencies with the added benefit of earning guarantee extra coins.
MASTERNODES are computers that run a PEPS wallet and make decisions, such as locking transactions with swifttx, coordinating obfuscation of coins, and voting on budget funding.
Can you tell me how to set up a masternode?
Balthierblack

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:02:18 AM

What is a masternode and what is the purpose of it?
A masternode is a decentralized network server that performs functions unavailable to standard nodes .These functions may include coin mixing, decentralized decision - making, instant transactions , etc .
MASTERNODES provide the opportunity to invest in Cryptocurrencies with the added benefit of earning guarantee extra coins.
MASTERNODES are computers that run a PEPS wallet and make decisions, such as locking transactions with swifttx, coordinating obfuscation of coins, and voting on budget funding.
Can you tell me how to set up a masternode?
There are many ways to set up a masternode, you may choose to run your own computer, or use a VPS (VIRTUAL PRIVATE SERVER).
AliciaHenry12

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:36:44 AM

I have read your ANN have bonuses and airdrop, so has the start date? if there is information on it, please show me its link.
CucakRowo

Activity: 994
Merit: 593

aka JAGEND.

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 04:58:24 AM

I have read your ANN have bonuses and airdrop, so has the start date? if there is information on it, please show me its link.

Jessephillip90

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:05:45 AM

PEPS smart Crypto VISA cards will be soon launched in the market and can be refilled with fiat or PEPS and can be carried and used across the globe for business or personal needs. If it succeeds, it will be a new turning point for everyone in the society to interact with it and crypto as well as blockchain. I will follow it, good luck!
narginDalmasca

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:14:11 AM

What is trading Platform do in this Cures platform?
Relmarrowny

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:14:36 AM

The project looks promising. I will look for information on how your platform works. I still do not understand how it is to make a comment, since I just joined the bounty and airdrop, can you tell me when it will run?
Kimahrironso

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:24:33 AM

What is trading Platform do in this Cures platform?
The trading platform compliments the marketplace, but it constitutes a different space with a different user interface and several layers. It introduces a new stakeholder in the CUREStoken ecosystem.The trading platform has two interfaces,Interface for patients and Interface for medical services providers
Gotenks

Activity: 202

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:39:17 AM

good is the vision and mission of this project because it can help and simplify everyone's transactions and the most important thing is that this project has not been doubted because it has been running in several stores for the next stage.
Quinaquen

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:57:49 AM

This platform is very potential but I just participated in its launch campaign from the airdrop. I will pay attention to its development.
Zoestewart

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:18:39 AM

This is a very cool and innovative project, In the future will help the world of crypto and will be successful alway. I like it, good luck!
kunmanthonglao

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:46:44 AM

The idea for this project seems to be met with many competitors. What will PEPS do when it comes to competing with its competitors?
Pandan

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:47:04 AM

The project looks promising. I will look for information on how your platform works. I still do not understand how it is to make a comment, since I just joined the bounty and airdrop, can you tell me when it will run?
There are many ongoing bounties & airdrops for all social media platforms of PEPS. Announcements already in Discord, so if you are participating in any, share the screenshot in the right channels to claim your airdrop.

Also, people in the community can participate in games quizzes to win more airdrops  Grin

Join PEPS Discord, if you haven't yet!
Pandan

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:51:29 AM

The idea for this project seems to be met with many competitors. What will PEPS do when it comes to competing with its competitors?
Competition means growth  Cool the scope is endless and the work has just begun. So more the competition, the more the popularity & adoption of blockchain in real world  Grin
Our Success lies in our strong Merchant Onboarding program, and PEPS already has a one year head-start with existing merchants and more added regularly!
posidionking

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:10:41 AM

It seems that this project is very suitable for the tourism industry. How future development of the project?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: