Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:38:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about buy Pools ICO  (Read 168 times)
edmundreynolds638 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:57:06 PM

I want to buy ICO with bonus
ToVuongHunter

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:02:46 PM

you can email to team founder of project and tell them what you want.
First, you need think. What can you do for project?
Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:15:06 PM

Is better you study well before you invest most of this ICOs is scam you hardly find one with is promising and that have good prospect

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Globalvisionmarket

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:20:00 PM

In my opinion we have to see if the project really has a way to be implemented or not, I have seen projects that even the imagination is difficult to get the project to be reality. But there are really good projects and excellent forms of investments, I believe a lot in the app market for this market.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:39:46 PM

Personally im not a fan of pooled ico investments simoly because this way your money is neither in or your hand nor in your control and you have to trust some third party to take part in such pools which is too big risk for me to take, do your own research, invest your own and then stay positive.

Cryptomilz
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:12:05 PM

In this era of scams, I can not trust my money with some random people on the internet in the name of a pool. I'd rather invest in a project directly and have control over my investments, rather than chase huge bonuses and lose my capital
Eddyc

Activity: 1020
Merit: 391

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:21:54 PM

Unfortunately the excess of fraud is compromising the ICO market and damaging large projects with the objective of leaving a product for humanity. However in my opinion it is a great option among many others in the cryptocurrency market but good research and looking to get to know the project team can help avoid major frustrations. In general, it seeks references in successful projects.

Note* I write about projects that can do something for society. Now whether this will happen depends not on me, but on the project team. I'm just a writer... DYOR
Ruben Ramsey

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:50:25 AM

Jumping to buy the ICO without proper study of it is way risky. You may end up in a huge loss. Do a through research on it, look for the possibilty of it beinga  scam. After that you can make up your mind and go for it.
Rhianna Harmon

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:09:32 AM

Before making any big decisions especially regarding buying an ICO it is important to know the project in-depth, what you could offer to the project and so on. It is important to do research regarding such things as there are a lot of bad dead end projects. You have to be careful get a lot of information on the project you want to invest before settling on a decision to hope for the best outcome.
Jazmyn Salazar

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:37:05 AM

It may not be a good idea to invest in a pooled ICO. There are some good projects for sure but you got to watch out for the scams. I would suggest you doing a research and invest in a project that has real usage.
Addisyn Sellers

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:25:40 PM

It's always your personal choice and taste. Though ico is having a bit downfall recently and some are accusing it not to be perfect, but it says to give one of the best services. So after analysing data and stats, if you think you can handle it, then welcome.
Antinomist

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:07:24 PM

The way scams are increasing, it's a little tough to invest in these kind of things. If you really want to proceed then my suggestion would be to research the thing carefully.
Symptomatic

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:08:12 PM

Although there was a lot of failed and scam ICOs this year but it doesn't define every ICOs because there were good ICOs too. ICOs which provides good and new innovative technologies always survive.
Thinkable999

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:08:57 PM

This year overall ICO world suffered a lot. Som of them also turned out to be scam. So before investing in an ICO, you should probably dig deep about them, learn about their goal and business model and legitimacy.
Mr.Boring007

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:09:43 PM

The way scams are increasing, it's a little tough to invest in these kind of things. If you really want to proceed then my suggestion would be to research the thing carefully.
r95222

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:12:20 PM

Why not? But I think we will get the same situation as today. Pool owner will buy some part of the tokens after funds or by price higher then for funds. And ICO with successful fund raising will be glad to sell any body because pools or ordinary investors it's not important 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: