Bitcoin Forum
November 16, 2018, 02:19:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN SALE] LBX, London Block Exchange | Capitalise on your Curiosity🏦  (Read 795 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Arteezy.rtx
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 144

Bounty Management! https://t.me/arteezyrtx

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 09:47:58 PM

London Block Exchange (LBX.com) is a fiat to cryptocurrency exchange in the heart of the City of London.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Arteezy.rtx
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 09:48:28 PM

LBX mints the first Crypto-pound — “LBX Peg” (GBPP)!

Today, just before 11am, we made history by minting the first ‘crypto-pound’, LBX Peg, a stablecoin pegged 1:1 to the value of sterling. “Peg” (ticker:GBPP) is the first fully audited blockchain based, fully collateralised token tied to the value of pound sterling (‘GBP’) held in a segregated UK bank account on a 1:1 basis. To view the historic transaction on etherscan click here! ... Read more!

London Block Exchange Launching Crypto Pound-Backed Stablecoin - https://bitcoinist.com/london-block-exchange-launching-crypto-pound-backed-stablecoin/

We are incredibly proud of this partnership and look forward to offering DADI users a supportive and trustworthy platform on which to transact.

CEO Benjamin Dives & Exec. Chairman Adam Bryant at London Fintech Week - Learn more...

Profasho

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:52:19 PM

reserved
troadas

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:00:59 PM

Straight out of London? Sweet
bitmera

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:02:36 PM

awesome!
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:19:43 PM

LBX, London Block Exchange, in my opinion is a very extraordinary project, this London project has a very good concept and roadmap and a team that is very amazing and experience, I am sure this project will be successful and will be the best exchange.
Btw What event will you do in the near future?

GooD luck team LBX team Smiley
reyasuo

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 11:40:08 PM

very interesting project, a lot of project already exist now, hopefully this project can compete with other exchanges.
good luck team!
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 420
Merit: 125

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 07:59:51 AM

finally.... a Binance Killer!
i am really upset of the UNSANELY high comissions of binance... for companies, listing a project has a fee over $1M., for individuals, a withdraw fee nearly 10$ (few months ago, last time i realized is was too expansive and was time to say goodbye to binance!)
Hope LBX takes over BInance in the future! best luck

dobolspeed2

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:10:41 AM

i am really upset of the UNSANELY high comissions of binance... for companies, listing a project has a fee over $1M., for individuals, a withdraw fee nearly 10$ (few months ago, last time i realized is was too expansive and was time to say goodbye to binance!)
I hope that happens, and let's support this project.

LBXOfficial

Activity: 10
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 04:14:49 PM

LBX, London Block Exchange, in my opinion is a very extraordinary project, this London project has a very good concept and roadmap and a team that is very amazing and experience, I am sure this project will be successful and will be the best exchange.

Thanks for your support!

We have new series of monthly events 'LBX Live' - you can join our meetup community to keep a track of the events: https://www.meetup.com/LBX-Live/
LBXOfficial

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 04:33:23 PM

Thanks for your support! We think you will enjoy our advanced trading platform being released by the end of this quarter Grin
LBXOfficial

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 04:46:16 PM

Straight out of London? Sweet
You know it! Wink
LBXOfficial

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 05:02:33 PM

very interesting project, a lot of project already exist now, hopefully this project can compete with other exchanges.
good luck team!
We appreciate your support, thanks!
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:59:04 AM

Thanks for your support!

We have new series of monthly events 'LBX Live' - you can join our meetup community to keep a track of the events: https://www.meetup.com/LBX-Live/
thank you for your answer Smiley
Sir, has the sale token begun?
explain to me how to buy LBX tokens?
LBXOfficial

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 09:54:32 AM

Thanks for your support!

thank you for your answer Smiley
Sir, has the sale token begun?
explain to me how to buy LBX tokens?
Indeed, it has! Here's how to buy LBXu: https://medium.com/@LBXSocial/lbx-pre-sale-live-how-to-buy-lbxu-b4330680b0b5
John.Verdon761232
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

ICOHOLDER SUPPORT

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 12:27:26 PM

Hello

Congratulations! You have been selected and added to icoholder.com. Find your project on our website and go through verification to add more information.

https://icoholder.com/en/lbx-26709
lee cooper

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:36:59 PM

It seems that it will be a great exchange with a professional team, I think LBX will be more interested in becoming a famous exchange. What steps will you take to plan ahead? Is there a limit for purchasing your token?
Herdirfauzi

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:00:58 PM

Good project, it would be great if the information about this Bounty is also on icobench to reach people to get to know this Exchange project. Because some people often spend a few hours see new projects there.  Grin

YAMZU

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
       eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain     
        Platform Already Active  10K Users  300% revenue  Established Swedish company

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
¦Facebook   ¦ANN Thread      ¦Bounty Thread 
¦Twitter         ¦Telegram         ¦Youtube
¦Website       ¦Whitepaper    ¦Platform
Arteezy.rtx
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 04:37:33 PM

Good project, it would be great if the information about this Bounty is also on icobench to reach people to get to know this Exchange project. Because some people often spend a few hours see new projects there.  Grin
Bounty will Live soon, stay tuned! Wink

BravO_o

Activity: 490
Merit: 161

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:01:20 PM

reserve Russian translation

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.