Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:45:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Project for People Who Cannot  (Read 115 times)
synomy (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:48:49 PM

Hello to all I am not a new user or an old user, I come with intentions to create a project for people who really need it.

I have resided in Venezuela for a long time and everyone imagines the situation that this country is living, just imagine but do not live, the reality is that many people die of hunger every day, live with an insecurity that is as scary as a war, economists predict that inflation in Venezuela will end this year at 1,370,000% and by 2019 is predicted to increase to 10,000.000% no, is not a lie or something incredible, is something that happens but does not come to light, some countries have helped Venezuela but unfortunately we live in an era where corruption has no limit, after all the Venezuelans survive with a little over $20 a month, I really do not do this post for people to attack Venezuelans because I do not understand the attitude that people have today, just as I don't understand the existence of the concept "aporofobia" Fear, disgust to poor people, I really don't understand these concepts as they are handled by a group called "human" but that's not the case, explaining this summary of what's happening I'll tell you about the humanitarian project I have in mind.

The project consists of making an aid to incorporate equipment "laptops, pc, some equipment to work" so that people here work and generate an income that will really save their lives, I'm not asking for a donation to feed them, I'm asking for support to learn to earn a living because we are in an era where it is easy to get money on the Internet and where you just have to strive and help grow the network of monetization through the Internet.

I will personally take care of this project to keep it alive and show you or the people who decide to help the authenticity of this humanitarian project.

How will I show you the authenticity of this project?

When you have raised enough funds, we will take pictures of people's workplaces, videos, their proof of payment, everything without exception.

What do you gain from this project?

The main reason for this is not an investment, I can not tell you that you will recover the amount of money you contributed, what you gain is to give a better quality of life to one or many people.

How much should I contribute to this project?

The truth is I can't tell you that $1 will help one person, no.

I want to ask for $100 for the purchase of used equipment for these people, it is a good way to economize because you do not necessarily need to buy new computer equipment.

Buying a piece of equipment can help 2 people at the same time. How? Well, people want to work two 8-hour shifts, by which I mean you can help 2 people.

Why trust in this project?

This project will be covered with many tests of the people who have been able to help and the tests of the purchased equipment.

This project will only be alive for you, if you can not then I can say that at least try to help some people to achieve a better lifestyle and because I appreciate your understanding of this delicate issue.

If you want to enter this project I invite you to write to me by imbox

If you wish to make a small donation, the doors are open.

Wallets:

BTC: 1KDwLvc1vmFZma6WGb9NSU1PMbkSyNy8qe

ETH: 0x65d46064457a70312754EA30396774946e70Ad53

LTC: LVms8ftNo5XhC7zkz6CkRrttoUUEkivHpY

BCH: 1NLTxLZV5FssDxU5qqGTS5snjcCf2xAgHS
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: