March 07, 2014, 12:17:08 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2019, 12:46:53 AM by saybia

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4523

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 12:39:26 PM

well when you have over a dozen people walking all over your lawn, al yielding camera's and shouting at you to make a statement, following you in your car hounding you.

wouldnt you be nervous,

atleast he had something to eat to settle his stomach and had a sitdown with just one reporter beside him.

im sorry to use the following example
if you dont believe me that mob mentality of media can make even the most innocent of guys nervous for no reason, check out Princess diana's driver. he got so nervous by all the media surrounding the car, he ended up crashing it.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 12:44:19 PM

No, this isn't correct.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
hmmmm

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 12:44:39 PM

Yeah, but thankfully Princess Diana's driver had a few drinks to settle his nerves.
CryptoPanda

Activity: 882
Merit: 302

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 01:31:32 PM

Yeah, but thankfully Princess Diana's driver had a few drinks to settle his nerves.

I know it's bad but this is so funny Smiley
Honeypot

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 03:40:41 PM

well when you have over a dozen people walking all over your lawn, al yielding camera's and shouting at you to make a statement, following you in your car hounding you.

wouldnt you be nervous,

atleast he had something to eat to settle his stomach and had a sitdown with just one reporter beside him.

if you dont believe me that mob mentality of media can make even the most innocent of guys nervous for no reason, check out Princess diana's driver. he got so nervous by all the media surrounding the car, he ended up crashing it.

Nervous? How about a fist to the face to wake them up?

What right does the fuckin media have to go barging into anyone's home and start asking questions?

ebliever
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 03:51:59 PM

I doubt if it is possible for anyone, "expert" or otherwise, to distinguish between body language cues (nervousness) caused by a media frenzy (especially if you are shy), and concerns about being outed as the creator of Bitcoin.

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
lm2f

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 03:54:33 PM

Hummmmmm, a fake currency that know one knows who created it, sounds like garbage to me.
2tights

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

I like big BITS and I cannot lie.

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 04:16:55 PM

wouldnt you be nervous,

Everyone knows that princess dianne's death was a murder in retaliation for her being engaged to Egyptian billionaire Mohamed Al-Fayed, and they couldn't have their royal name tarnished any further.
2tights

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 04:19:32 PM

I doubt if it is possible for anyone, "expert" or otherwise, to distinguish between body language cues (nervousness) caused by a media frenzy (especially if you are shy), and concerns about being outed as the creator of Bitcoin.

I watched the video and I see a few nervous ticks, but mostly I think he's being a bit over confident with his remarks, almost casual. This situation is anything but a casual one, so to be falsely showing a calm, casual demeanor I'd say it's a misleading tactic.

He acts like he's a pleasant passenger on a guided tour... weird. Or maybe the other guys is right and he's playing it cool so he can get that free sushi, I dunno.
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 04:33:51 PM

Hummmmmm, a fake currency that know one knows who created it, sounds like garbage to me.

What a troll!!!!

And to answer to one of your other posts, YES I CAN BUY NEXT WEEKS GROCERIES USING BITCOINS!!!!

TROLL!

chinacoinbase

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 05:07:08 PM

i watched two times, I found he use his finger  touch glass and  head two times,  maybe he know something, but..........
porcupine87

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

hm

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 05:22:36 PM

A person, who want to hide his identity would not agree to an interview just a couple of hours after the publication of the article... This makes no sence. And hey, who would not be a little nervous in his situation. He might be the real Satoshi and just playing dumb, but I don't think so. He doesn't look like the kind of guy we are looking for...

"Morality, it could be argued, represents the way that people would like the world to work - whereas economics represents how it actually does work." Freakonomics
HorseCoin

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 05:39:57 PM

if he said he created it, i think he'd have to commit seppuku   Shocked
MatTheCat

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 05:43:56 PM

And an SAS flash bang to calm his eyesight.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
2tights

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 05:48:00 PM

And an SAS flash bang to calm his eyesight.

+1 Tongue thread hijacking underway in 4, 3, 2... LoL
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 06:00:02 PM

The press, seriously need to get a life, I wonder how many peoples' lives they've ruined trying to catch the 'real' Satoshi Nakamato? If anything I bet he's going to be as smart and difficult to catch as Roadrunner.
mz1000

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 06:29:51 PM

i watched two times, I found he use his finger  touch glass and  head two times,  maybe he know something, but..........

Not so long ago i was sat at a desk talking to someone and i noticed i was touching my nose and my mouth when answering some of their questions. This wasn't because i was lying, i was simply a little unconfortable and do that sort of thing quite often anyway.
Oneday i was sat with my arms folded whislt talking, not because i was being closed or defensive. I was just cold.
People read into simple body language way too much sometimes.
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 06:51:18 PM

everyone would be nervous in this situation  Roll Eyes

Cryptedge

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 06:54:08 PM

Yeah, because Satoshi Nakomoto, whom everyone knows put forth an enormous effort to use a pseudonym, also used his real name.

The world is filled with idiots. There is also a clear concerted effort to destroy cryptocurrencies currently with all these hack attacks on these exchanges.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: