Last edit: January 30, 2024, 10:47:30 PM by K1ngOfCrypto

XX
Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:37:49 AM

The says of 100% and more in some minute has gone and we are in 50%+ or more dip situation which is called bear market , this need to happen in other to see another green period which is called bull market but when it will happen is what we don't know yet and on the alts to shill now is some how because anything can happen in this situation in any coin just of recent some coin moon and do a sharp dip again even the btc which shows that the surge is not natural but kind of pump or fud caused it, so just hold your position now and take some little profit while it last.
Black Coffee

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:37:59 AM

crypto is not only for now, but there is a future that has been waiting for it, so look at the potential for long term investment and this will erase your boredom. I think you can consider several tokens that are owned by the exchange platform.
ChadHuerta

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:50:07 AM

There are some new altcoins with potential. EOS, Komodo, XRP, THT, Zilliqa are gaining a lot of attention and they are worth investing in. Do your own research too; invest carefully.
EscrowService28

Activity: 166
Merit: 12

“The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:07:46 AM

I can feed you some of my interest projects in crypto. Here are my top 3 coins that rooting to break before 2018 ends.

1. PundiX  - Here is the fruit of Point of Sales blockchain project. They literally applied it to ecommerce and other businesses out there. You can see how the team works hard for the project to come up with a lots of businesses. Also, be ready for their own blockchain to launch Function X.

2. Minexcoin - Here is my sleeping giant project, it has only minor circulating supply and has an amazing products such as minexbank. A way to earn just by parking you're coins on the app. Really worth it to invest with this, and many products more on the future.

3. Rebl - Staking coin, comes up with masternode features when they release their own blockchain. Still early to say that they are legit but I'm holding their coin for good.

Audrina Harvey

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:52:53 AM

Cryptocurrency isn't something you can see immediate results, no. Look at the potential long term because this isn't the short term kind of deal, if you think about this it'll help rid of some of that boredom. And if you're still interested in investing in a wider array of coins then look into exchanges and what they have to offer but before doing so do a little bit of digging yourself for the best choice.
Genjik

Activity: 120

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:23:00 AM

Crypto is super boring right now. Boring in the sense that not much is going on, we aren't having the fun we were having before. Not just because things are down but because it lost the hype.

We have lost the 2k sats TRX days, the XVG pumps and all that other good stuff that came along with it.

So I wanna look into new things now, have some fun in the crypto space again and discover some new coins. So, shill me some alts, any alts. Do your best and I will look into every alt I see that looks interesting.

Let's all have some fun and HODL strong!

I also feel it, but I have ideas that are a little helpful, I have quite a lot of altcoin balance from the bounty, I change it even though the price is less okay, I'm exc to eth, I trade with the short term method, resulting in enough profit even though the profit is small, but certainly

🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nikotengik

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:36:53 AM

Crypto is super boring right now. Boring in the sense that not much is going on, we aren't having the fun we were having before. Not just because things are down but because it lost the hype.

We have lost the 2k sats TRX days, the XVG pumps and all that other good stuff that came along with it.

So I wanna look into new things now, have some fun in the crypto space again and discover some new coins. So, shill me some alts, any alts. Do your best and I will look into every alt I see that looks interesting.

absolutely right, seeing the current market conditions that are no longer developing, making traders and investors quite hit, I too, so lacking in enthusiasm in trading, in addition to the meager profits, require a fee / gas, and I think it makes my interest about coin decreases

center]
🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 04:52:15 AM

Cryptocurrency isn't something you can see immediate results, no. Look at the potential long term because this isn't the short term kind of deal, if you think about this it'll help rid of some of that boredom. And if you're still interested in investing in a wider array of coins then look into exchanges and what they have to offer but before doing so do a little bit of digging yourself for the best choice.

there are some that you can gain in short term. you dump and buy back, it come easy with bitcoin itself. as long as there are users trying to accumulate you can do it. but for some tokens, particularly the cheapest you can buy like dogecoin whcih can rise up to 20% in a day. when this happen you can already sell. when yobit announced they will be pumping coins, a lot started checking which coins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:13:38 AM

In my observation, market trend is not quite good enough wherein successive dips has been experienced in the past several months. There has been difficulty in surpassing the existing market price value especially in the btc market since resistance is hampering it's market growth. Hope to see a better market performance in the coming months and expect something bullish such that there will be an increase in btc market. If btc makes an ATH, definitely altcoins will also experience the same way as btc and might as well see all greens in the CMC market site. In my opinion, XRP is now one of the promising alts that may soon to rise further and I may consider it as an option for investment.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
KassandrHicks

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:07:26 PM

Crypto has the potential to be the global coin, but it's not wise to think it'll be the central currency and its vendor will be skyhigh just now. Also, as bitcoin is a bit stable now, so it might not give the thrill line before, but some alts are showing promising features. If you're confident enough, then no problem going on with it.
mayan251

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 05:17:49 PM

I think the main reason is that the whole market is now in bear market. The bear market has caused many coins prices to fall by more than 50%. So there is a lot of bad mood in the market. Because people lose their money in the bear market. If you are bored. You can invest in coins or tokens with long-term value. 2-3 years later. You come back to look at these coins or tokens. Maybe they will surprise you.

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 05:33:33 PM

Well if you are bored of stagnant or sideways crypro markets then you can have a look at security tokens or the projects that will yield you some profits for holding, recently their have been a few trading funds based tokens that seems to be producing good returns every month, some of them are dropil, rialto and countinghousefund, i hope you will find these projects interesting.

c0ffer

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Gems:Crypto

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 05:41:51 PM

c0fferCoin rebirth is gearing up.

(that's about as shilled as a coin post can get I guess)

Links in my sig, just posting around here as a preemptive move before upcoming activity.  Wink

CryptoCurrency for Gemstones ... Website | Main Thread  -  c0c0 Trading on YoBit
ivanleon

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:24:18 PM

There is a lot of news in the world of cryptocurrency, you can constantly learn something new. If only to focus on making a big profit and wait only for the bull market, of course, it will not be interesting.
Dim4ik

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:33:26 PM

My friend, you probably have a bad look at the market, now many Altos start to pump a few percent a day and I think that bitcoin is now on the local day and you need to take it now. It's not a call to action it's my opinion
Negdan4ik

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:40:38 PM

You will not be bored if you pay attention to long-term investments,the cryptocurrency has a future and it is promising and successful.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:37:41 PM

You will not be bored if you pay attention to long-term investments,the cryptocurrency has a future and it is promising and successful.
Cryptocurrencies have a future, but long-term investments are a fairly relative way to make a profit, as it all depends on the point at which you withdraw. You can make more money riding the waves, buying and selling at the right moments.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:17:01 PM

I like QuarkChain (QKC) because it's a potential Ethereum killer with live testnet with sharding and 20K+ TPS and the mainnet will be launched in December, 2018 with POW mining with GPUs.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: