Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:26:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters let's unite and pursue legal action re: KYC  (Read 322 times)
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:28:46 AM

The KYC problem is really very big for us.

First of all, not a single ICO team has ever shown its right to demand that bounty hunters pass this test. No matter how much I wrote to them to name a specific document and cite the corresponding text from it, I never received any answer. This test is not aimed at participants of the ICO generosity campaign.

In addition, if such an inspection is to be carried out, it must be clearly indicated first in the terms of accession for bounty hunters. Otherwise, it already looks like a fraud in order not to pay parts of the riche payments, since not all headhunters agree to such a check.

I do not know what such an association can give for filing claims in the courts. It will be very difficult, given that such a lawsuit may cover the territory of various states. I hope more to regulate this activity by various states so that there is at least some basis for such claims.
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:36:15 AM

KYC must be compulsory for all bounty campaigns as there are many people who create multiple accounts and scamming bounty campaigns.

So i want to have a proper way so that honest people can get more rewards.
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:57:02 AM

As many of you are aware, a majority of bounty campaigns are now requiring KYC from us bounty hunters before releasing their tokens due to supposed regulations or "pressure" that the banks are placing upon them. This is fine for bounty campaigns that declared this before we contributed to their bounty campaign, however for bounty campaigns that didn't inform us KYC would be required, this is in my opinion against our rights. In essence, these companies derived free advertising from us without paying a wage by misleading us, which could fall under humans rights abuse or at the very least breach of advertising law.

For serious bounty promoters who are willing to help contribute to a legal fund so we can begin taking legal action against these campaigns so they can pay us our legal costs in pursuance of such action, plus the tokens that are owed to us, please do PM me. I'm not a scammer, those of you who know me know I own ICOVeteran.com - a respected ICO review site that I used to run during the ICO boom.

We cannot stand by idly whilst tokens that are owed to us are withheld behind KYC. The reason I personally refuse to participate in the KYC is because I've experienced identify theft in the past, and some of these ICOs are actually part of crime syndicates which I don't wish to share my personal details with.

Anyone else who shares my views, is willing to help contribute financially so we can pool our money together in a legal fund, do contact me.

Thank you.

i agree with such rules, implementing KYC, believe it or not, when i try to participate in a certain project, i just found out that someone is using my profiles. This is a clear shame of bounty management, there are lots of people pretending to be someone, letting them earn tokens from other hardwork. So i think KYC is the best method to deal with this.
siena23

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 05:08:47 AM

Wow, I just found out that KYC can be used for cheating especially stealing identity. I just took part in the bounty and KYC is listed only for investors. Then after the bounty is complete, the team says the bounty hunter must also be KYC. And I think it's like cheating, I pity my friends who don't have an ID card or passport. They are like being cheated. The project team should not be like that, it should not be arbitrary.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1160

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:23:49 PM
Merited by rickadone (2)

Legal fund ?. Who do you think will care about this in the community ?
I totally understand how you feel and I share the same experience with you, but it is what it is, and the fact that KYC is becoming something of importance right now is not their fault.

However, any team that has actually gone through regulation and see there is a requirement for KYC for the bounty hunters should actually be bold enough to say it out and not just at the end of the bounty as that sucks for real, but legal action is not what we will have to take in such cases, as you will not get anyone interested enough to want to give someone fund to help pursue legal means, all we can do is to always urge the managers, or find out from the team if there would be need for KYC before proceeding, and put them on their words.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:44:36 PM

Issue of Kyc is not auguring well with me and I feel uncomfortable about it because no one can be sure what's happening to your documents at the other side of the computer and it's becoming more rampant but coming together to fight this menace would be a bit difficult because I'm afraid I won't be able to send fund to an anonymous person in the name of litigation against Kyc
Well, it is not something that augurs well with everybody but I feel this is something every single person should have started getting used to by now. I would not blame the team for imposing KYC as they have to comply with law, but not informing right from the start of the bounty and waiting till the end is something shady as it seems they understand that would limit the number of participants for the bounty campaign, and they would not want to see that happen which makes it extremely shady.

Best now is to always confirm as much as possible or the forum devs should make it a rule that it should be stated before the start of any campaign at all.
Mas Ustad

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:53:08 PM

KYC must be compulsory for all bounty campaigns as there are many people who create multiple accounts and scamming bounty campaigns.

So i want to have a proper way so that honest people can get more rewards.
Indeed for now how to resolve that have much more than one account to avoid cheating Yes indeed use KYC order not happen cheating gan, and I also agree with the existence of KYC it can also be more fair

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Nidhi Bhatia
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 06:11:37 PM

Let's unite aand go against to KYC because for bounty campaign there is no need to fill KYC. It is really not acceptable because we are only promoting campaign nothing else so no need to fill KYC for bounty campaigns.

hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:21:07 PM

As many of you are aware, a majority of bounty campaigns are now requiring KYC from us bounty hunters before releasing their tokens due to supposed regulations or "pressure" that the banks are placing upon them. This is fine for bounty campaigns that declared this before we contributed to their bounty campaign, however for bounty campaigns that didn't inform us KYC would be required, this is in my opinion against our rights. In essence, these companies derived free advertising from us without paying a wage by misleading us, which could fall under humans rights abuse or at the very least breach of advertising law.

For serious bounty promoters who are willing to help contribute to a legal fund so we can begin taking legal action against these campaigns so they can pay us our legal costs in pursuance of such action, plus the tokens that are owed to us, please do PM me. I'm not a scammer, those of you who know me know I own ICOVeteran.com - a respected ICO review site that I used to run during the ICO boom.

We cannot stand by idly whilst tokens that are owed to us are withheld behind KYC. The reason I personally refuse to participate in the KYC is because I've experienced identify theft in the past, and some of these ICOs are actually part of crime syndicates which I don't wish to share my personal details with.

Anyone else who shares my views, is willing to help contribute financially so we can pool our money together in a legal fund, do contact me.

Thank you.

I agreed with what the OP said because I dont see any reason why the bounty hunters must apply for KYC before the releasing of their tokens since they are an investors but the promoter and advertiser of the project.
Meanwhile, the US SEC implemented the regulation(KYC) in other to protet the investors not the bounty hunters. But, we have a situation where bounty hunters must do a KYC the bounty campaign manager must add it on the bounty campaign thread.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀