Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 05:31:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Marlin Protocol | Network Layer Privacy and Scalability Solution for Blockchains  (Read 578 times)
commander11

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:05:53 AM

Is this legit event? Are you pitching with ICOdrops and Genesis Group? This is big event in Moscow this week tbh.
lovelycabonita

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:11:10 AM

I see where its going but my question is, Why would other blockchain projects would apply marlin technology?
CLOCKWERK

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:19:06 AM

How does thos project work ?
nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:01:36 AM

Is this legit event? Are you pitching with ICOdrops and Genesis Group? This is big event in Moscow this week tbh.

Wow! I wish I can go to this event. But I am from another country. This is so far away. How did the event go? Is there any feedback on what happened?

Saugani

Activity: 672
Merit: 35

#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 04:50:31 AM

I have yet to see more about their project, only visit the homepage website but nothing just like WP, information, core-team and others, there is nothing wrong we ask to join channel telegram.

From it, I see a project MarlinProtocol technology-based on DAG and I think the implementation of NAKAMOTO whitepaper about P2P like Bitcoin. Also, MarlinProtocol project to build dApp a new network with limits of blockchain. Because we need to know the DAG and Blockchain..

DAG (Directed Acyclic Graph) is a model data structure that operates on the implementation of graphs. The technology offers the networks an ability to combat the limitations of blockchain

Men...additional information, I Join into group from they will be release Whitepaper at 7 november. I’ll following this project.

bobthegrownup (OP)

Activity: 194
Merit: 29

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:50:51 AM

I have yet to see more about their project, only visit the homepage website but nothing just like WP, information, core-team and others, there is nothing wrong we ask to join channel telegram.

From it, I see a project MarlinProtocol technology-based on DAG and I think the implementation of NAKAMOTO whitepaper about P2P like Bitcoin. Also, MarlinProtocol project to build dApp a new network with limits of blockchain. Because we need to know the DAG and Blockchain..

DAG (Directed Acyclic Graph) is a model data structure that operates on the implementation of graphs. The technology offers the networks an ability to combat the limitations of blockchain

Men...additional information, I Join into group from they will be release Whitepaper at 7 november. I’ll following this project.

Whitepaper is now released to the public!

https://www.docdroid.net/JQ6N8iu/
Saugani

Activity: 672
Merit: 35

#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 04:35:41 AM

Whitepaper is now released to the public!

https://www.docdroid.net/JQ6N8iu/
Yup, I learn a overview of whitepaper.
Did you know the framework of marlin protocol so this a technology based-on blockchain, DAG, DLT, RFID, decentralized, cryptonite or another (I heard they say privacy and decentralized) Can you explain for it?

because we don’t see back-end developer like teams, roadmap, progress project, and their social media.

marlindev

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 01:56:45 PM

Did you know the framework of marlin protocol so this a technology based-on blockchain, DAG, DLT, RFID, decentralized, cryptonite or another (I heard they say privacy and decentralized) Can you explain for it?

While Marlin is a blockchain-based solution(currently being developed on Ethereum), it can be used by any type of application which requires a high-performance P2P networking layer - even traditional non-blockchain applications. Our technology works by creating a marketplace of nodes providing various networking services and deploying an overlay network on top of them. This allows us to incorporate the latest networking innovations and even tailor it to a specific application if necessary to get performance much better than current approaches. We foresee a wide range of applications like transaction and block propagation, speeding up consensus, decentralized exchanges' order relay, streaming, etc.

Our privacy efforts are directed towards network level privacy - for example, your transaction shouldn't be associated with your IP address, otherwise you can be deanonymized.

because we don’t see back-end developer like teams, roadmap, progress project, and their social media.

We have been in semi-stealth for around an year and are slowly coming out. The current website is a temporary one. We are working on a new website and will be launching it in a few days, you will be able to find more info there.
lovelycabonita

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:59:44 AM

Moscow meet-up was a success  Grin
commander11

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:41:48 AM

Moscow meet-up was a success  Grin

Any good news regarding the Moscow meet-up? Would love to see any news/partnership from that expo.
lovelycabonita

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:35:16 AM

Any good news regarding the Moscow meet-up? Would love to see any news/partnership from that expo.

Waiting for an article in regards to the meet-up as well. I believe it was a successful event for Marlin.
Snaguit321

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:16:12 PM

Been waiting for latest update as well with regards to the Moscow meet up, there were alot of good news lingering around. Cant wait to have those information...
LAST_MM

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:57:46 AM

I think it's better to have a live telecast using social media so that other investor in other countries can join the Moscow big event like they can ask a question too and someone in the Marlin management will answer.
CLOCKWERK

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:44:29 AM

Since the marlin protocol are launching soonest, so what are the benefits that we can get in marlin protocol ?
CLOCKWERK

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:44:32 AM

Hello marlin can i ask, how will you guys deal with privacy and security of your customers?
CLOCKWERK

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:28:46 PM

It certainly pleases that modern technologies penetrate deeper into our ordinary life and change it. This project can be very popular, since we are straggling especially in gaming.
lovelycabonita

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:39:15 PM

If Marlin could increase the network adoption. What could possibly the result? Will it perform more efficiently or will it have the same problem as the other blockchain?
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:43:21 PM

If it's too complicated to understand then not many people will want to invest in it. Monero and ring signatures has proven to be fairly reliable and easy to understand
bobthegrownup (OP)

Activity: 194
Merit: 29

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:16:42 AM

If it's too complicated to understand then not many people will want to invest in it. Monero and ring signatures has proven to be fairly reliable and easy to understand

Monero and ring signatures are transaction layer privacy solutions for their cryptocurrency. I dont think its a correct comparison.

Here is something to consider - Monero users still need to use TOR to be completely anonymous, because their network connection (IP address) is visible to anyone that is eavesdropping. If Monero used Marlin, they could offer their users TOR-like capabilities (by using solutions like Onion routing and dandelion++ to name a few) without needing their users to separately connect to TOR.

Does that make sense?
lovelycabonita

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:35:43 AM

Basically this will help all blockchain projects to scale even more with their existing solution for their scaling problem. the concept and aim of the project is really interesting.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: