Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:54:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the future of investment?  (Read 222 times)
daporivera (OP)

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 08:00:22 AM
Merited by adekogbe (1)

The blockchain technology is an innovation in the world technology. The risk associated with the crypto market is quite high because of the volatile nature and considering that the technology is still relatively new to the WORLD, we don't really know how it will fair in the future.
The stock market on the other hand is not as volatile as the the crypto market and it has been around for quite a long time and is still gonna be, so it is not as risky as crypto.Though the ROI on stock is nothing compared to crypto
In my opinion the decision between the two market depends on the risk level and the returns the investor wants. If you want to get higher ROI and then go for the crypto market but if you want an investment with lesser risk then the stock market is the best place for you.

What is your take on this as an investor?

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 08:17:48 AM

Right at this moment, the stock markets are probably the worst places to "invest" your savings. This is my opinion, and I believe that we are now in a bear market for stocks, and probably for dollar based bonds.

You don't "invest" in crypto-currencies, but you speculate on the exchange rates. Having said that, I believe that Bitcoin is a good store of wealth, and ranks alongside gold and silver coins. The interesting newcomer is the legal tender coin announced by Tuvalu - it is the first one to be manufactured from rhodium,which is more valuable than gold.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
The_Tick

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:33:46 PM

On a long enough timeline, I think investments centered around profit motives will hold less value and importance.

People's standard of living is going to be significantly raised once AI and virtual become normal parts of everyday life, and more finances won't necessarily buy you a better existence. The future of investment will be centered around all things digital in nature designed to contribute to the world's well-being, as we won't really have another choice considering the state of the world.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:52:08 PM

tldr; crypto is high risk high reward

The cryptocurrency market is simply not stable now because of low liquidity(compared to the liquidity on stocks). If everything goes decently, the crypto market volatility should decrease over time, as more money comes into the cryptocurrency markets.

Right at this moment, the stock markets are probably the worst places to "invest" your savings. This is my opinion, and I believe that we are now in a bear market for stocks, and probably for dollar based bonds.
Definitely. Some of economists have been saying that the bear market on stocks should've happened more than a year ago, even as far as predicting a financial crisss on the US.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
atrocityx

Activity: 336
Merit: 71

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:12:56 PM

You don't "invest" in crypto-currencies, but you speculate on the exchange rates. Having said that, I believe that Bitcoin is a good store of wealth, and ranks alongside gold and silver coins. The interesting newcomer is the legal tender coin announced by Tuvalu - it is the first one to be manufactured from rhodium,which is more valuable than gold.

This... the stock markets and equities markets will easily see a 1-1.5 year correction once the bull trap sets in.. and the housing market, jobs/economy will follow... we're in an "everything" bubble where all things you can own are overvalued, and everything will see the chopping block... Crypto is only safer since most of its bleeding and correction are near its bottom so the maximum level of potential exists in speculating... you even lose holding fiat because its losing at a rate of 3% per year due to inflation.
Dominic_Johnson

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:53:11 AM

It depends on both your short and long-term goals and your accessibility to funds - it is believed that now is not the best time to invest, but ultimately that it is the personal choice of the investor. There is always risk in investing, that is part of the package, however you need to calculate how much risk you can afford in your portfolio
SoiledDove

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:09:49 AM

I don't think it is possible to know how things will turn out yet. We happen to be in a transitory time, when crypto currencies are still fairly new. We can only wait and watch right now. The traditional thinking on sensible investment has always been not to put all your eggs in one basket. Don't invest all your money in one area. And don't invest more than you can afford to lose in any one area. I don't know, maybe that doesn't apply now. The times they are a changing. Also, I wouldn't really compare crypto markets with the traditional stocks and shares investment market. I'd see them more as pairing with the traditional foreign exchange market. Just saying.
engesi

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:56:38 AM

Most investors invest in cryptocurrencies and don't care about their future, but focus on their immediate interests. No one really cares about whether the cryptocurrency has a future! But whether it can bring us profits now!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
GoldenBell

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:51:55 AM

every investment has their risk, depending on how much risk you will take.for  example , in the boitcoin market , you are enough patient and calm to wait until the price get recovery when there is a strong falling in the price . Nobody can say  exactly what the future is
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: