Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:42:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EOSex: The hybrid Exchange for EOS Community - ICO successfully Completed!  (Read 29581 times)
micle00

Activity: 184
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:04:14 PM

The EOS exchange system has been proved to handle a large capacity trading system. It can handle the sudden and large trading volume.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:39:45 PM

it seems there is a lagh or error in the exchange?
because the price in history keeps changing but in buy/sell book don't change or it just showed on my computer?
starkovblue

Activity: 966
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:51:01 PM

I just joined into your reddit page there saw you did a press release on CCN. The article doesn't say much seem too short, the EOSEX team didn't even introduced yourself in this  press release which I think you should have.

Within EOSex’s infrastructure, the capacity resides with being a platform for smart contracts, as well as the deployment of DApps. In essence, EOSex is a hybrid exchange platform with a focus on security and liquidity of tokens. Providing an experience for users, where both cryptocurrencies and tokenized financial derivatives are traded.

Problems plague exchanges, and more often than not, solutions are harder to come by. By building an exchange from scratch, EOSex’s team always envisioned solutions for many of these future problems.

Some of these include:

Low Trading Volumes
Difficulty of Listings
Variety of Digital Assets
Liquidity
and many other futures provided in the whitepaper

Quote from CCN https://www.ccn.com/attention-eos-fans-block-one-recognized-exchange-opens-up-for-traders-in-its-first-crowd-sale/

The review clearly does not show the team on the good side. But this does not affect the project if they can lure users, then success will definitely be. The only question is whether users are ready to try new exchanges? I, for example, except for the three top exchanges and one decentralized dont use another exchanges.
And 99% of those who trade just like me are not going to switch to a new platform. How will you lure us to yourself?

Crypto is a very unique industry, where the line between "deserves to be in jail" and "leading member of the community" is as thin as one-ply toilet paper.
NEWICO INVESTOR

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:38:04 PM

It's amazing that Bitcoinus tokens has been listed and trading in free from now...
Baser

Activity: 658
Merit: 280

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:16:02 PM

because the price in history keeps changing but in buy/sell book don't change or it just showed on my computer?

There is also the same error demo trade. Yesterday ''Ethereum'' buy/sell book don't change, now ''Bitcoin''.
cctothemass

Activity: 686
Merit: 287

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:45:07 PM

The review clearly does not show the team on the good side. But this does not affect the project if they can lure users, then success will definitely be. The only question is whether users are ready to try new exchanges? I, for example, except for the three top exchanges and one decentralized dont use another exchanges.
And 99% of those who trade just like me are not going to switch to a new platform. How will you lure us to yourself?
You are absolutely right. Any exchange must first earn the trust of users. iI takes a lot of time to do this. To grab a piece of cake, it is necessary to offer unique opportunities for users. There are plenty of unique opportunities here.
But it takes time.
EOSEX
Copper Member

Activity: 126

EOSex-The Hybrid Exchange for the EOS Community!

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 12:25:27 AM

There is also the same error demo trade. Yesterday ''Ethereum'' buy/sell book don't change, now ''Bitcoin''.

Hi there, that's one of our product, liquid box. It's in order to provide users with a better market depth.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
target (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:19:35 AM

Hirevibes snapshot will happen this Nov 4 and will automatically airdrop their HVT tokens to all those EOS holders in EOSex by Nov 5.

fcmatt
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:53:34 AM

Hi there, that's one of our product, liquid box. It's in order to provide users with a better market depth.

so that history doesn't have an actual person trading it? so it's like a bot?
but from that, it makes the user confused because of the price they sell is higher/lower and still not sold
EOSEX
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 12:33:04 PM

but from that, it makes the user confused because of the price they sell is higher/lower and still not sold

Hi buddy, the market orders are true. And what you need to focus on is also the market order. If your buy order is higher than the lowest sell price, it will definitely successful.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
Baser

Activity: 658
Merit: 280

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:49:22 PM

Hi buddy, the market orders are true. And what you need to focus on is also the market order. If your buy order is higher than the lowest sell price, it will definitely successful.

How can I focus on selling or buying?

Buy / sell does not work. I can't see the orders.

target (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:34:05 PM

Its working on my end though. I'm not sure why it don't on you. but I'll update the team about this issue of yours.  Can you check if your java enabled?

sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:41:46 PM

Get 500 EXP by joining in the demo trading of this EOS exchange.
target (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:11:41 PM

Yes. The team will be distributing 500EXP to DEMO trading contestants. Even if you don't win a trade, by joining will win you 500 EXP.   

The team is running several contest for EOSEX.

Here are some of them apart from the demo trading contest.

GYM Trading Competition(https://eosex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018388692-GYM-Trading-Competiton-Rank):
Competition Period: 9 days (Oct 26 - Nov 3)
Prize:
* 1st Place: 10K LGR
* 2nd – 10th Place: Evenly split a pool of 5,000 LGR

Menlo One(One/USDT) Trading Competition(https://eosex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018726871-Menlo-ONE-ONE-USDT-begins-Trading-on-EOSex):
Competition Period: 7 days (Oct 26 - Nov 9)
Prize:
* 1st Place: $2,500 in ONE tokens
* 2nd – 11th Place: $500 in ONE tokens

DICE Deposit Competition (https://eosex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018566792-DICE-Super-Deposit-Competition-on-EOSex-)
Competition Period: 14 days (Oct 29- Nov 4)
Prize:
* 1st Place: 100 EOS + 800k EXP
* 2nd – 5th Place: 30 EOS each + 300k EXP
* 6th – 10th Place: 10 EOS each + 100k EXP
* 11th – 20th Place: 5 EOS each + 50k EXP

LRT Trading Competition:
Competition Period: 14 days (Nov 1 - Nov 16)
Prize:
* 1st Place:  50,000 LRT,
* 2nd Place: 30,000 LRT,
* 3rd Place:  20,000 LRT

Now this isn't a contest but an airdrop so if you have EOS or simply wants to invest, try here in EOSEX and you'll get Hirevibes Airdrop:
Date of Snapshot: November 4th 2018 @ 00:00–02:00 UTC (EOS NY Snap — https://www.eossnapshots.io/)
Date of Airdrop: November 5th 2018 @ 01:00 UTC
Airdrop Ratio: 1 HVT : 4 EOS
HVT Supply: 250 million HireVibes tokens (HVT) will be included in the Airdrop out of 350 million total (or max) supply

Users with EOS on EOSex will automatically receive Hirevibes Airdrop tokens.

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:00:19 PM

The review clearly does not show the team on the good side. But this does not affect the project if they can lure users, then success will definitely be. The only question is whether users are ready to try new exchanges? I, for example, except for the three top exchanges and one decentralized don't use another exchange.
You are absolutely right. Any exchange must first earn the trust of users. iI takes a lot of time to do this. To grab a piece of cake, it is necessary to offer unique opportunities for users. There are plenty of unique opportunities here.
But it takes time.

In order to get more popularity, they need to prove themselves how much interest they are showing towards their platform. This will indicate they are very serious about the project. Today there is huge competition in order to get more popularity in terms of exchanges. So they need to give their hard work to show how much security they are giving to their customers.

enzo24

Activity: 173

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:00:58 PM

Yes. The team will be distributing 500EXP to DEMO trading contestants. Even if you don't win a trade, by joining will win you 500 EXP.  

The team is running several contest for EOSEX.

Here are some of them apart from the demo trading contest.

GYM Trading Competition(https://eosex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018388692-GYM-Trading-Competiton-Rank):
Competition Period: 9 days (Oct 26 - Nov 3)
Prize:
* 1st Place: 10K LGR
* 2nd – 10th Place: Evenly split a pool of 5,000 LGR

Menlo One(One/USDT) Trading Competition(https://eosex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018726871-Menlo-ONE-ONE-USDT-begins-Trading-on-EOSex):
Competition Period: 7 days (Oct 26 - Nov 9)
Prize:
* 1st Place: $2,500 in ONE tokens
* 2nd – 11th Place: $500 in ONE tokens

DICE Deposit Competition (https://eosex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018566792-DICE-Super-Deposit-Competition-on-EOSex-)
Competition Period: 14 days (Oct 29- Nov 4)
Prize:
* 1st Place: 100 EOS + 800k EXP
* 2nd – 5th Place: 30 EOS each + 300k EXP
* 6th – 10th Place: 10 EOS each + 100k EXP
* 11th – 20th Place: 5 EOS each + 50k EXP

LRT Trading Competition:
Competition Period: 14 days (Nov 1 - Nov 16)
Prize:
* 1st Place:  50,000 LRT,
* 2nd Place: 30,000 LRT,
* 3rd Place:  20,000 LRT

Now this isn't a contest but an airdrop so if you have EOS or simply wants to invest, try here in EOSEX and you'll get Hirevibes Airdrop:
Date of Snapshot: November 4th 2018 @ 00:00–02:00 UTC (EOS NY Snap — https://www.eossnapshots.io/)
Date of Airdrop: November 5th 2018 @ 01:00 UTC
Airdrop Ratio: 1 HVT : 4 EOS
HVT Supply: 250 million HireVibes tokens (HVT) will be included in the Airdrop out of 350 million total (or max) supply

Users with EOS on EOSex will automatically receive Hirevibes Airdrop tokens.
A lot of rewards, has this competition already commenced?
one more query, what does snapshot do?
EOSEX
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 09:26:05 PM

Hi buddy, I still don't know why you saying it's not working. Please send me a dm via telegram. Is that alright? @LokPan

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
fcmatt
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:56:35 AM

Its working on my end though. I'm not sure why it don't on you. but I'll update the team about this issue of yours.  Can you check if your java enabled?

maybe you just you asking about why the history book has a lower price than the current order book
and the dev already said that is a liquid box which is their product
target (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:12:03 PM

Excited to inform you all that there will be a live AMA (Ask Me Anything) with our CEO, Mr. King, from 17:00 to 17:30 Nov 4 (GMT+8) in https://t.me/EOSexOfficial.
(P.S. Be prepared with an EOSex account because there will be EXP Giveaways During the Event!!!!

target (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:38:16 PM

maybe you just you asking about why the history book has a lower price than the current order book
and the dev already said that is a liquid box which is their product

Yes. The liquid box is one of the product EOSEX had conceptualized in the exchange for which the platforms act as a broker across exchanges which you now can see the result as to why history book has a lower price than the current order book. This helps the tokens liquidity.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: