Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:06:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading exchange platform  (Read 248 times)
kivuti Elias (OP)

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:53:04 AM

With many trading exchange platform being formed daily, as an Investor what do I really need to look for to know a good trading exchange?
semes

Activity: 713
Merit: 31

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:54:30 AM

I think you opened the title to the wrong place. The forum has only the exchange section. You can use this place: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=223.0
Bergqvist

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:50:14 AM

There are a lot of trading exchange platforms these days. I would suggest looking into already existing and reliable platforms rather than looking for new ones. Binance, Bitterex, KuCoin, Poloniex are some the good platforms.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:08:43 AM

With many trading exchange platform being formed daily, as an Investor what do I really need to look for to know a good trading exchange?
There are many exchanges for you to choose but I think you should just look for the top exchanges like Binance, Okex, Huobi as these are great exchanges and are used by everyone in this market. The best advice is not to choose new exchanges because the potential for fraud is very high and you will not be able to predict what will happen.
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 03:09:37 AM

I guess its pretty simple, you just look up on Coinmarketcap and see which Exchanges have the highest traffic and most volume. When many people use it and trust in the exchange means it has more good coins and security. The best choice for exchange is Binance I think, it has the most volume, and has more coins than other exchanges. And they really strict about their listed coins, even only small prove that the project of the coin is a scam or fraud, they will delist it. And don't forget that you will need secondary exchange to convert your crypto into your local fiat currency.

sarfield

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:21:09 AM

Indeed, many exchange platforms are created and this makes us more observant in choosing better and quality exchanges. Understanding and studying each coin and volume then we can choose it, I think with a high volume, the exchange can be said to be good. Many enthusiasts who are able to attract attention are accompanied by light values and administration.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
Genjik

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:45:06 AM

I think you need to learn, about good exchanges, you can learn trading from this forum, YouTube and others, don't forget to practice, because trading is not just a theory, good luck friends

🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:48:23 AM

many ways to find the best trading exchangers. the easiest way is to find the 10 best exchangers that are often used by many people or the most popular exchangers. other than that you can consider the volume of transaction values that occur every day, the greater the sign that the exchanger is good. consider also the aspects of security and privacy, whether the exchanger requires KYC etc. consider the transaction costs of each sale and purchase, the cost of withdrawal of assets. goodluck
Keshawn Frye

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:03:15 AM

If you're looking for a good exchange platform it is in your best interest to look into it yourself. As there are several to choose from depending on what you're looking for and which caters to your needs the best it is better if you do some research into the matter than asking other people as it'll differ from each other. So, it would be in your best interest to look into yourself to find the best possible one that fits your criteria.
nikotengik

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:32:13 AM

if I myself usually check through this forum and often check coinmarketcap for updates on coin traffic today, it is also necessary to learn about coins that are good and right to invest in the long term. stupid if we only investt in unclear coins

center]
🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iyke12

Activity: 310

Probit - Global Asset exchange

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 04:41:56 AM

A good exchange for me should be transparent, have good volume and a very smooth interface . Once an exchange has this features and still performs transactions smoothly without hitches, its definitely a good exchange for me. Exchanges that meets the specification includes binance , kucoin,tokenomy,lbank and many more
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:06:00 AM

security, bonuses or discounts, low fees and fast service are some of the important factors and must be owned by an exchange to make the traders or investors comfortable.

raden1922

Activity: 294

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:29:49 AM

You should have researched several exchanges such as binance, Huobi, Bittrex and so on. You can see the most widely used people or at least you can also consider yourself about this. But I think binance is great for exchanging so far.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
Ques1945

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:39:26 AM

I turned to long-term trading instead of trading on hours or daily.
I use bittrex
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:50:01 AM

at this time I chose the exchange regarding security at the place because many exchange places were hacked, bonus and fees were cheap for transactions.
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:50:44 AM

Exchange platform to make good trades in my view:
1. Gas prices are adequate, not too expensive and not too cheap
2. have good cooperation with blockchain
3. decentralized and accountable systems
4. and up to date at all times
My recommendation is on binance or an exchange that has been properly recognized.

Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:14:07 AM

It is necessary to trade and keep coins on proven exchanges that exist for a long time in the cryptocurrency market. But still, any exchange can become a scam at any time if it is basically a centralized exchange and it is very risky to keep everything in one place. Every day there are a lot of new exchanges and there is not much to invest there. It is necessary to check several months at the beginning.
Rufuspetersko

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:48:08 AM

I think you should discuss it with a successful trader. I really have no idea about this trading exchange section. All the best for your trading exchange platform.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:01:43 PM

Trade volume is something you should be looking at when choosing a platfrom to trade (beware of fake exchanges with fake volumes!).To get a list of exchanges, try going to coinmarketcap. There is a tab that lists top 100 exchanges according to the volume. Currently binance and Huobi is at the top. I do use Binance and faced no problem with it. They have a good number of coin listing and the limit for non verified user is high enough for a casual trader.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
PipeMaddox

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:18:20 PM

If you are usual to any trading place, then it'd be better sticking to it. If course, not all platforms are reliable and fast enough, so need to choose the most legit one and continue with it.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: