Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:33:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading exchange platform  (Read 520 times)
lisabrandon (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:59:17 AM

As an investor, what should I look for in selecting the most ideal exchange platform?
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3843

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:06:42 AM

It depends on some factors.
  • Are you planning on buying certain cryptocurrencies using bitcoin only? or Fiat?
  • What country are you in? Some exchanges are not available in certain countries.
  • Which coins/tokens are you planning on investing/trading? Some exchanges supports certain coins/tokens and some don't.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:06:42 AM

Choosing an exchange platform on your own depends on the satisfactory level and experience of trading there.

The most ideal platform that's being used by every trader is Binance. This has been the most preferred by crypto folks out there, there's also kucoin. Check your local maybe you have your very own exchange in your country for easier transactions.

xtrump101

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

$onion

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 09:07:42 AM

theres a lot depends on your trading style or personal preference, for me i like binance, kucoin, hotbit since im just a spot trader, check on CMC the biggest volume of coin and depending also on your location.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:09:28 AM

i think the most ideal trading platform is binance.
its one of the best strong exchange and technically well build and security is also high.
and kucoin,bitforex these two are also good trading platform

Looking-upto-vod

Activity: 42
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:32:27 AM

One good criteria is the effectiveness of the trade.  Also how many traders are on the platform and how is the history of trading on the exchange platform
hermankoles

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:41:17 AM

I do trading and binance for me is ideal because they have a potential coin that continues to grow in the market, the fee is small, the sales volume is very good, a good level of security and can guarantee users to trade comfortably

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
VK.point

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:25:03 AM

It would be better and a good idea if you try bination. Please visit the site: https://www.binance.com/
Determine your plan as you wish. Hopefully useful and successful for you as a new trader ..

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:41:14 AM

As an investor, what should I look for in selecting the most ideal exchange platform?

- Trading volume
- Exchange reputation
- Withdrawal and trading fees
- Choose the secure exchange to avoid the risk of getting hacked.
- Use coinmarketcap.com to find out which exchange platform meet your needs.
larrylegend33

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:00:41 PM

I am working with many exchange, because i have to, in my wallet there are more than 300 coins i got. I did bounty hunt from last 2 years and i had to work with many of them. For me the best exchange is Bittrex and the Bitforex. After these 2 i would say LA Token, which is quite new but very effective. Also i am happy with Coinbene, GateCoin and Kucoin. I would never recommend with work HitBTC, they have stupid rules and i got $150 stuck in there.. The coin trades should be 10s / 100s / 1000s in HitBTC and you can't use the remain coins. So don't go with them please..
Huskarls

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:58:59 PM

the most ideal exchange platform ?
of course if you see to coinmarketcap, there are enough lists from the best exchange, some need verification KYC and some are not, small withdrawal fees and also there are some exchange that rumors says its all are BOTS
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:41:38 PM

First, you set your goals. Are you expecting to make Day trade or long-term investments? Will use charting tools to make long and short, a more fundamentalist analyze?

If your idea is to buy in the long term using fundamentalist instruments and avoid being identified, the idea is to use a decentralized platform. It offers more security, privacy and low rates. But if you want to do day trade, do not worry about sending your documents, and you accept others to take care of the security of your assets. You can use a centralized platform.

In both cases, you should search for the volume traded on the exchange. This is very important since, unlike stock exchanges, trading occurs only on the platform. So, on a platform without volume you will always pay a higher value than the market. Another point to note is the quantity and qualities of the assets that are traded. You should note that all the projects you want to invest are available on the platform. And pay attention to the negotiated pairs. The more pairs traded using USD, the better.

It is also important to research the company. Where it is located, who owns it and the legal security offered by the host country. If there is a problem, it is important that you can appeal to justice. Look for evidence of cold wallets. This helps with security. Searching for complaints is critical. On reddit and here in the forum there will always be someone complaining about some service provided. Escape from those that continue with recurring problems.

For trading using leveraged, I would recommend www.bitmex.com/register/4Yl00L . If you want an exchange centralized for altcoin, I would recommend Binance.

And if you're looking for a bigger guarantee and more options, without having to send documents, I'd recommend ethermium.com
Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:03:34 PM

Hello lisabrandon.
Are you investing for HODL or you are just going to buy and sell it in a rush?
If you are just going to buy then look for the legitimate one but with a cheaper price.
If you look deeply, they have different price right now and you will be saving a lot by looking for the lowest.

Also you must look at country restriction. If you are buying there might be some walls in using bank accounts.  Wink
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:15:16 PM

A lot of exchangers are live now, so to select a best one is not easy! Every crypto exchanges are not suitable for everyone. Like I couldn't make a profit by trading in Kucoin exchanges but some of my friends always trade in Kucoin! Binance has the highest trading volume but a lot of people like to ignore Binance exchanger. So, You need to find out which exchanger is easy for you.

Some things you need to look, Like, Their support team how much active, wallet security enough or not, Their public reviews are good or not! That's it!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:20:45 PM

You'll only earn a little by trading in one exchange furthermore, it is not worth risking for small profits. So there are more than 10k digital currencies in crypto sky and it's impossible to find them in just one exchange. So you should be interested for the best coin, not for the best exchange. Finding good coin is not easy unlike exchange.
GreatGEEK

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:17:37 PM

The question is rather controversial. One thing can't satisfy everybody 'cause all people are unique and have their preferences, goals, visions, strategies, etc. Before selecting the exchange, I look at its security measures and verify wether it supports buying crypto for USD or other fiat money. CEX has this option: https://cex.io/btc-usd. I think you could follow mjglqw's advice in case you're looking for similar things.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:41:07 PM

There are few things that you will check out for any durable exchange platform. These things include the security system of the platform, the transaction fees. Is it low  or high compare to other platforms, How fast can the platform complete transaction(scalability) . You need to assess their support system and how they resolve issues. The above points are the major issues that you need to research on before deciding on a new exchange to use.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:12:37 PM

That would depend on your purpose dude, If you are going to buy an altcoins that are potentials much good to choose an exchange that has a lot of traders who used that platform just like Houbi, okex, and binance those are pretty much good pal.
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:21:50 PM

When choosing an exchange platform, you better do your own research with users review like smoothness or how friendly users it is, trading fees, withdrawal fees, hacking records and how they manage it or how fast they will pay those hack victims, how 2FA works (email, text message or google authenticator) and their reputation with the community. Also, ask your self first on which type of trader you are. Is it day trader, swing trader or long time holder? Try to discover your learning style and build your own or combine strategy in trading.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:39:12 PM

You said "as an investor" so I guess you are someone planning to buy and hold for a long term, is that correct?
If my assumption is correct then maybe all you need to know is where the coins or tokens you plan is listed. If it's listed on multiple exchanges, then consider exchange fees and volume.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: