Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:10:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaigns  (Read 805 times)
kivuti Elias (OP)

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:10:05 AM

What is the recommended time frame for a bounty campaigns?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
daladno12

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:22:47 AM

If you are going to run token sale (ICO) the best time to start bounty is 2 months before the start of pre-sale.

If you are (a hunter) going to participate in bounty then it does not matter when to start.
karman383

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:36:41 AM

It all depends on your own desire to participate in the bounty campaigns, usually 2 to 3 months. The answer is in yourself and certainly according to your plans and expectations when you want to participate.
fanji

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:47:29 AM

the normal running time of bounty is only 2-3 months and the longest is 4 months, usually the end time of the bounty is equal to the end of the ICO, depending on the developer also sometimes the time ends Bounty is renewed or accelerated, maybe more clearly you can directly ask manager who manages the bounty you are working on
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:55:32 AM

For us, hunters, in principle, time frames are not important. The only thing is a signature. It is not worth it to lead there for months. It is better to choose a month or two before the end of the program. As some bounty conduct the program for 20 weeks, and they just fly into the scam. Your articles and blogs will be accepted on the last day. So time does not matter.

Leard

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:59:00 AM

I personally participate in companies that go 3-4 months. if the project is worthy of this time it will be enough for him to collect the necessary amount. And if the project starts to extend the company, in most cases I stop working with it. because in 90% of decent pay you will not get

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:02:15 AM

Personally i think ideal timeframe is the shortest for bounty hunters for example a one month campaign is ideal, while the 2 to 3 month campaign is ok but over 3 months is not recommended because reward becomes very small.

ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 10:17:08 AM

if signature, then I take part in campaigns when it have left at least 1 to 1.5 months by the end of token sale.  Or if I think the project is very promising and the bounty prize pool is great , then i will participate even if 1-2 weeks till token sale end.
About twitter - i m trying to find projects where the bounty has just been announced.

TpoJIb

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:19:12 AM

I think the best option 4-8 weeks if during this time did not collect means with the project that something is wrong

Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:25:15 AM

The recommended time frame from participating from bounty are 2 to 3 months, but it will depend on the project implementations. I joined different projects and the same time other projects extended their projects for a reason.
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:28:02 AM

It usually takes from 1 month to 3-4 months for a whole bounty campaign. It can also be prolonged for the second stage or longer. The best time is to start holding a bounty one month before the pre sale start. It will be enough time for all stages, if the ICO will follow their Roadmap.
toygama

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:35:27 AM

For us, hunters, in principle, time frames are not important. The only thing is a signature. It is not worth it to lead there for months. It is better to choose a month or two before the end of the program. As some bounty conduct the program for 20 weeks, and they just fly into the scam. Your articles and blogs will be accepted on the last day. So time does not matter.

Be resourceful time allotment is very important try to observe on going projects and check their progress you can notice the time frame for its project and its development.
jaja colleen

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:44:19 AM

I don't care about time frame the important for me is it is legit and paying bounties because we cannot control Bounty management decisions,sometimes their are Bounties even they put 4 weeks time frame and the management is not satisfied with their tokensales and if their decision is to extend the Campaigns we cannot do anything instead of complaining we need to follow it.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:53:57 AM

Now the duration of the company's bounty can change at any time. It can end as early as possible, or it can be extended for a month or more. So it is better to choose a bounty campaign is not the time of its implementation, and the quality of the project.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
Jateng

Activity: 1245
Merit: 144

Think Different

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:54:29 AM

Bounty campaigns nowadays has a longer timeframe than campaigns before. It is now hard to find campaign that only last for a month or two months. But even though the campaign runs for a long time, it does not mean it is a scam. But not all campaignß are legit.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:05:28 AM

For me as a bounty hunter i join bounty campaign for 2 month because the longer bounty you take the more profit you will earn, think when the bounty is over 3 month because the reward is become small, better to leave and find another good campaign, take not not all bounty campaign is legit be resourceful to avoid scam projects.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
AlaEhBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:03:19 PM

Yup, shorter bounties can earn you more rewards but the situation today sucks for bounties. Most of them needs to extend their bounties due to not reaching their target and by this more participants joins resulting to less token rewards.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:10:01 PM

Most of the bounty campaign usually takes 2 to 3 months to finish the campaign period and there were also ICO's that takes more than 3 months to finish. After the campaign period, tokens are being updated in the spreadsheet within one month and oftentimes tokens will be deposited on your wallet after the 2 month period. I believe you could be lucky enough if the ICO token has been already registered on the exchange sites such as DDEX,CMC and IDEX atleast you could be sure that you had joined a legit ICO.
Applechild

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:12:01 PM

I think it depends on what the team wants to achieve and the time they feel will be enough to use to get people involved in all their planning and actions. Some company reach their goals on time and so the bounty period or duration is shortened and others may take long hoping to achieve what they have planned. For me any bounty campaign beyond three months is not fine with me. I did one in January and it was supposed to end in two months but up till now they are still running it. That is not ok for me.
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:17:03 PM

Normal generosity - 2 months, but now I managed to subscribe to the campaign, which has been going on for 34 weeks. Very tired of monotony. I want to finish it quickly and drink some bonuses.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: