Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:21:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaigns  (Read 807 times)
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:19:20 PM

What is the recommended time frame for a bounty campaigns?
I don't recommend to join companies that last more than 6 weeks. For me this is a key factor when selecting the bounty of the company to participate. Although now I am involved in a company that will last about 20 weeks. I really liked this project. By the way, it's in my signature.

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:41:52 PM

Mostly bounty campaign will run like 2-3 months and distributing + listing need 1 month. Our goals is making profit as much as we can so the important thing is we join all campaigns. Not only social media but other like translation, making content.

DoubleShow

Activity: 292
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:45:01 PM

I think it is better not to enter into a very long the bounty of the company. In my opinion if the project is fraudulent, you will be very sorry for the time spent . On the other hand long the company attract less attention hunters , therefore a company will be less competition. Roll Eyes

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:49:23 PM

I think the time is approximately one or two months, and hopefully the project that has been done does not succeed in getting money sometimes it has been done and it is finished but does not get money
innocentone
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:52:17 PM

The ideal time frame for today is from 2-3 months. Bounty campaigns that saying that their bounty will run only for 1 month , usually extends again for a month or two. If you are going to manage a bounty campaign, you should only choose from ranges of 1-3 months, because 4  months and above is too long.

Psalms23

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:54:36 PM

I recommend participating in bounties with ranges 1-2 months with 2 months the longest. Bounties with short range period can make you participate more, and in case its a scam, then you can easily proceed to another bounty. Also, the pay is more bigger than long term bounties.
spopovss

Activity: 672

https://paynote.eu

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:54:57 PM

A maximum of 2 months, if longer, this is bad, there were campaigns that I did for 7-9 months, and received a very small reward. And if the campaign is stopped, or done several rounds, then this is a bad sign.

El mejor intercambio de criptomonedas https://paynote.eu/
Tashi

Activity: 391

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:08:23 PM

I guess 2-4 months is the rcommended time frame for bounty campaigns. Usually projects are just aiming for their target. If you actually joined a campaign longer than the said month, it’s more likely for you to receive a short amount or reward. If a campaign doesn’t do any updates or always extends their deadline, that is bad news.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Sultanar484
Copper Member

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:25:02 PM

Your question is vogue and it isn't clear. If you mean for joining a bounty for bounty hunters, i say it depends on your decision when you will join the campaign whether from the beginning or after few weeks. If you mean from the view point of the team, i say Pre-ICO and ICO should be within 2 months but it is a matter of regret that many projects are coming with intention that they will continue even 40 weeks long. That is a wasting of time from the bounty hunters who promote the project.

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:31:08 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2018, 01:47:47 PM by Ararbermas

for me it t depends but usually 3-4 months  base on my experience. But depends as well on the situation of market and the project 'cause mostly bounty always exceeding when there's an issue which is sometimes estimated 3-4 turned into 5 months and more until the target reached .
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:37:58 PM

I think it would depend on the amount of time and effort you can provide for the bounty campaign. Bounty campaign normally runs from 2 to 3 months. But there are also once like 1 month. But of course, the amount of stakes you would receive is also small. If you can endure a longer campaign period and can be sure that the project is legitimate, joining long campaigns would be more rewarding in the end.
geminiboy

Activity: 574

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:39:25 PM

Gift hunters always plan to follow the gift of prizes for a maximum of two months, it is ideal and worthy to participate, but what often happens ... the duration increase sometimes occurs suddenly so that we cannot avoid long projects, our work will be lost if not following the extended time given, we have been held hostage with 2 months of duration that has been passed

secondhandlark5

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:39:27 PM

A maximum of 2 months, if longer, this is bad, there were campaigns that I did for 7-9 months, and received a very small reward. And if the campaign is stopped, or done several rounds, then this is a bad sign.

Perhaps is it a option to do the bounty campaigns also in different time frames. If there is a pre sale there can a seperate bounty organized for that phase and a seperate for the main sale. For both can the projects give another budget, what it makes easier to join a bounty.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:50:58 PM

When choosing a bounty campaign, I first pay attention to the project itself. If it meets my requirements then the second and third points are the amount of funds allocated for the bounty campaign and its duration. Ideally this 2 month and from $400K and more.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:55:07 PM

So many bounty campaigns that offer 3 to 6 months of the campaign and if you are lucky you will half a year promoting a fraud or a failed project if you are not researching enough I think it's better to take part in a 3 months campaign 6 to 8 months is just too much.
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:05:15 PM

do not do a bounty that lasts for months because it is very detrimental to time, usually the bounty lasts 3-4 months, it is better to look for a bounty that is truly distributed within a short period of time rather than having to wait a long time and share a little.
Deewhy2
Copper Member

Activity: 233
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:06:16 PM

As a hunter,  I've seen so many bounty and they last for various years.  Most of them last for like 2-3 months before they end while some also last for up to four to six months before it end

timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:10:37 PM

Well, hard to say.
If you participate in a campaign from beginning to the end of campaign, you will have a lot of stakes - so you should receive a lot of tokens but from one ICO.
Or you can participate in many campaigns for short time and you will receive more tokens with lower value...

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:15:21 PM

maybe 3 months to get the maximum stakes from the ico project but I suggest you choose the project carefully because there are too many ico scam projects
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:16:34 PM

For me specially when i'm choosing Signature Campaign. I was prepared  to join those i think a trusted and verified platform that running and ICO. Specially when already reaching its soft cap in that case i feel more relief and confident to promote more because of its status! But if i like the platform and it pass with my own researched i don't care if its 4 - 6 Months to wait as long as it will be successful in the end i'm sure your long wait and work will be compensated.  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: