Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:43:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China banned Crypto Events in Guangzhou  (Read 309 times)
AmonCard (OP)

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 10:10:03 AM

https://blog.amon.tech/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/16102018123821088.jpg

This article is about discussion on the ban which China puts on the system of cryptocurrency in promotional events held in Guangzhou.

https://blog.amon.tech/china-banned-crypto-events-in-guangzhou/
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:14:53 AM

That seems to be a decision that is state or province specifoc and does not represent the whole country and we already know that most of these bans in China are just to stop scammers to raise funds that use the cover of ico to show legitimacy and raise funds but their intention is just to collect funds by copying some other project, collect the funds and disappear.

adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 10:24:24 AM

I do not like the way China has been handling cryptocurrency related issues. First a ban on cryptocurrencies for a different set of reasons, now a ban on cryptocurrency events.

This events are mainly to educate people about the technology and I think a technology inclined nation like China should be  more inclined towards its success.

Nevertheless it should be said that most crypto events this days is just a chance for the organizers to make some quick bucks and very few of them actually adds value, or presents something new or unique.

Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:34:47 AM

I am very surprised, China is one of the countries that could benefit more from crypto. Even if the electronic trading is not allowed, I don´t understand why would they want to cap a growing industry.

3lyntmy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:03:28 PM

This article is about discussion on the ban which China puts on the system of cryptocurrency in promotional events held in Guangzhou.

so mean that China banned crypto now?
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:53:13 PM

That seems to be a decision that is state or province specifoc and does not represent the whole country and we already know that most of these bans in China are just to stop scammers to raise funds that use the cover of ico to show legitimacy and raise funds but their intention is just to collect funds by copying some other project, collect the funds and disappear.
Well, whatever is happening within a state actually reflects how things are perceived within the whole country itself. I am sure we do not need to start sugar coating things as we all know the level at which China has always not liked the idea of cryptocurrency and have always tried as much as possible to keep banning anything that is related to it.

That is their choice as each country have their own choices to make, and that is why the idea of the fact that this is a global thing and even though one country is fighting it, so many others are trying to adopt it and make their zone crypto friendly, then, China is just one tiny piece of the puzzle that really does not count.
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:42:11 PM

CHINA has too famous in spreading FUD in this market!
remember last year when they ban all the ICOs activities?
I think it's the same trick now. nothing fancy
victory.lil

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:49:46 PM

As far as I remember, in China everything was really very sad and today there is a very serious struggle going on there, because there are states that have something to hide, but there are probably other reasons for banning cryptocurrency
sotovid

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:52:52 PM

It seems to me that China, on the contrary, should strive to develop the country in a cryptocurrency business, because the desire for a crypt for China is a gold mine.

ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:07:36 PM

China has always tried to ban anything related to cryptocurrencies, They always do this but at the end you'll see that people in china are still freely using and promoting cryptocurrencies no matter what their government is saying. I wouldn't say that they can ban everything, They could only ban what they can't control.
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:28:52 PM

This news has no meaning for crypto. A year ago, China banned the trade in crypto and then Bitcoin dropped to the mark of 1800 dollars, after which you all remember how we rose to the mark of almost 20k dollars. China may say so many times that it prohibits crypto, but any person in China if he wants, he will trade crypto.
wanted sliter

Activity: 398
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:52:15 PM

I think the green time is come really close.
this FUD make some last tired investors leave the market!
and they would pump big with less people on board and spend less money to bring price to target point... and get bigger profit.

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tanvir232

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:59:45 PM

China has already put a lot of regulation in cryptocurrency, especially in ICO for avoiding fraud and scam. This event has been banned in a specific state which is not an issue. each stat may have some different laws and regulations. There is nothing much to worry, But it would be better if it was allowed. Crypto would get some exposure there.
armarsterling7

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:02:24 PM

Wow, this is really a bad news. I think the Chinese government really did not want Crypto to enter their country. Too much bad news has taken place and they do not seem to care about this technology. They will pay the price in the future.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 06:17:24 PM

Ridicilous decision,  i know how important China for crypto market, because it has great potential.  But i couldn't understand the goverment approach to cryptocurrency.
They would like to  control all financial system in one center but this is impossible with today's technolgy.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:25:21 PM

China banning cryptocurrency is not new to crypto enthusiast despite all bad new which came from China in 2017 last year was the best boom cryptocurrency has ever witnessed the news doest come as a surprise to me.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:33:05 PM

I am very surprised, China is one of the countries that could benefit more from crypto. Even if the electronic trading is not allowed, I don´t understand why would they want to cap a growing industry.
I do not see anything strange, since China has a rapidly developing economy and without cryptocurrencies and I think that the means to combat fraud, which is very much in the world of cryptocurrencies, is justified.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
MatinSTR

Activity: 198
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:36:43 PM

Thaey can ban or restrict crypto events, exchanges or companies, but it can't help to stop the progress. Crypto will swap the bank system, it's a matter of time.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:47:17 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2018, 09:02:40 PM by Ucy

Does it really matter?  I guess they can still organize stuff like that on Forums, Telegram or wechat? I am not fan of Blockchain  conferences/seminars by the way. I don't understand their purpose and they are creepy.

Thought the government banned ICO and Cryptocurency completely last year? Seems they  noticed there ban has very little effect on crypto growth hence the recent tolerance.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:02:18 AM

I still do wonder what the problem of China is with cryptocurrency and I really wonder how it really sucks to be living in such a non-democratic system of governance. Well, that is their own cup of tea as I have no problem with whatever decisions they want to come up with. It is China, and we all know most of the things that have always come from this region are usually anti-cryptocurrency related.

However, it is understandable, that there may be some good reasons behind why they did that, but all the same, China seems not to be my main concern, as they will only be left out at the end of the crypto race if they do not come to their senses.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: