Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 07:34:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To invest in an ICO, Reviewing of the team behind is necessary?  (Read 856 times)
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:44:09 AM

Most ICO's tend to hide their members behind the project. Is not it necessary to know about the team also who are building an ICO project, including other factors of it?
In my case, i used that as one of many reason for me to join either in their bounty or on their ICO session.
Cause there are case that the list of the team mentioned in the sites is just fake account, and that is one of the indication that the project is fake.
LTCendmanagement

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:45:17 AM

Indeed, the way they work is that we really want to know that a team that is truly compliant and compact, we will support a team that is truly correct, if we don't know about the team, maybe we need the right time to know one day. basically we just support them in the project.

Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:41:09 AM

Of course you need to know the developers behind the project, it is one of the most important factor that can make us know whether its a scam or not, or even maybe whether they are professional or not, if the developers hide behind the project then most likely its a scam, if they really legit and want to make a good quality coin, then there should be no reson to hide the identity
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:48:54 AM

A good ICO is the ICO that promotes public transparency. A good ICO, managed by a clear team, which has the concept of developing ICOs. Therefore, knowing about the team on an ICO is very important.

Sebas.tian

Activity: 2044
Merit: 165

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:51:38 AM

This is absolutely necessary. Investing on a project without knowing the team is like giving money to someone you just met on a train station. They might argue that bitcoin also founded by an unknown entity but the thing is, bitcoin is already a working product then. And it has already proven its worth in this space.

googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:00:38 AM

Yeah, its pretty right to study them because I have observed that many people to whom I met in the telegram were some managers at the ICO website page. It was shocking to see them as community manager, some xyz shit manager, etc etc. Now how come people who were just bounty hunters like you and me has become managers within the night. To be honest they are just getting paid to do so and show up their profiles over ICO page. Such projects cant be trusted where there are bounty hunters themselves trying to develop a project. lol.
So yeah, professional team must be there before one can enter into it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:32:02 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2018, 06:49:48 AM by Ararbermas

Yes it's necessary to review the team behind first to assure it's not a scam project ,'cause mostly project nowadays are frauds which is always provide fake team behind and etc to scam investors. Especially nowadays which is so difficult to determine because of the testimonials and the website design such legit  investment site. So it's necessarily always to make a review and research  first to avoid scam project and lossing money
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:56:13 AM

I see a lot of ICO nowasays who are not willing to show their team members faces which is very suspicious to me. This type of ICO should never be trusted and the funds that they collected showing on their website might also be fake. We should always do further research before investing to an ICO and checking the team members background always is a must.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
warcarft3

Activity: 415

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:26:44 AM

ICO I participated in did not see the hidden team. I don't understand what they mean by doing this. But I will never participate in such an ICO. If they can't clearly disclose all the information, why should we invest in them? Will you spend money on something that you feel is unreliable?

just_strange32

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:30:02 AM

I agree! Considering the ICO team is a necessity. I will learn about the team's experience, ability and attitude. This is one of the very important factors for choosing a potential ICO.
Pline

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:33:21 AM

It is the main feature of analysis. Team will make a product, so good ,experienced team will make on demand product with all necessary features and will take place on a market
Ociwiw

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:52:19 AM

I think it is absolutely necessary, because very often, under the pretext of not passing KYC, there are scam projects that collect money and are washed away, undermining the credibility of cryptocurrency!
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:08:30 AM

many projects are public and show their team there, only a small part hides, probably they are fraudsters

btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:13:58 AM

In my views, a legitimate ICO should be transparent and open to the people wherein team members of the ICO project should be established on their website. Starting with the whitepaper to have a clear information about the project platform and its purpose as well. Bounty managers also pays an important role as part of your consideration in joining an ICO investment and check if it has no red trust rating with a very good reputation. You should probably be suspicious if an ICO does not disclosed the team members in which will give you an idea that there is something wrong with that particular ICO.
Fredsaw

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:24:29 AM

The project team is a factor in evaluating an ICO. You need to read the whitepaper and look at the products development. These are the core parts of an ICO success.
Kat_messy

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:11:19 AM

Knowing ICO, team is a very important aspect in each project because if the team don't have previous experience into managing large financial projects, most likely they can't manage certain ICO project well and it will fail.
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:16:16 AM

For me the validity of the team is essentially necessary for the future of a project. Cause if we don't know who are behind the project, that can be difficult to build trust between people/investors and the company they put an investment.

Yes I agree with you apart from that we need put effort on our own like researching about the project. Also you can share the information on this forum about the project. If investors lose trust then definitely it will be considered only as a scam project.
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:26:53 AM

It is not necessary because if some one succeeded in a project, it is not mean they can get another successful project. You only need trust yourself and your review, do not spend your money under the reviewing of others.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:29:42 AM

Most ICO's tend to hide their members behind the project. Is not it necessary to know about the team also who are building an ICO project, including other factors of it?

It's not about necessary or not.
But, it's a must. The team is the core of the project besides the idea.
With professional and experienced team, the porject will be really implemented in the future
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 11:32:11 AM

Of course, it's very necessary to know the background of the team. Because today, projects that don't want to show their team, will intend to do a scam. That's why if the ICO project wants to succeed then they must be more transparent to investors. If they have many reasons not to reveal who their team is, be aware of fraud.
Some ICO web listings at this time also have a KYC system to verify ICO projects registered on their web to reduce fraud risks to investors and their loyal subscribers.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: