Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:58:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 130 Coffee Shops in Europe Started to Accept and Sell Crypto  (Read 3278 times)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:21:57 PM

I think we need more and more of this encouragement for crypto users due to the fact that more and more people are engaging in crypto, either full or part-time, it's imperative that we go places to spend our crypto in. Of course now with Bitcoin and Crypto debit cards coming out, that will get much easier, but actually seeing places whereby Crypto is openly accepted, bodes a lot of encouragement to the rest of us, that the niche we are currently working in is a good one to be in for the long term and people are slowly beginning to understand it more and more and hopefully get involved in like the rest of us already bitten by the Crypto Bug.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:28:52 PM

This is a great move. But I think that we need to work towards shops directly accepting Bitcoin as a payment rather than using some third party medium to do so. And now it has become easier to do so, thanks to the implementation of the lightning network. The problem with third party processors or intermediaries is that it goes against the aim set by Satoshi. One of his aims was to remove the intermediaries such as banks from the monetary system. With Bitcoin we are able to store and transact money without the need of any intermediary. Now we need to remove the intermediaries from the payment system as well.
juperos

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:41:00 PM

130 Coffee Shops in Europe Started to Accept and Sell Crypto

A startup is using a working ecosystem to bring crypto payments

Read more: https://www.trackcoinmarket.com/en/crypto-news/34294/130-coffee-shops-europe-started-accept-sell-crypto
This is a good thing. There are many schools of large brands made for crypto development such as samsung ... This is also one of those programs. It will help the crypto market grow. At the same time, investors will see the potential of crypto. Success will come to all of us

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:47:25 PM

Read more: https://www.trackcoinmarket.com/en/crypto-news/34294/130-coffee-shops-europe-started-accept-sell-crypto
The more popular crypto is known, the more crypto market will grow. These are really projects needed to develop crypto. A lot of benefits for us if crypto is spread. I believe in the future there will be many such projects. Really good news for everyone

harrypotpot
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:05:53 PM

As my daily posting is occuring on the coffee shops, I think it is better to consider them selling coffees in crypto. Also on fastfood chains, there is a need for innovation and we better start on spreading the cryptocurrency even on the simplest business that we encounter. I hope soon, here these things will be implemented.

naturerock

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:06:56 PM

We need more development working at these coffee bean farms, how great would it be if these workers could get paid in crypto to give them a sense of independance.
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:28:44 PM

It's a good initiative to be honest. I hope that bigger countries like Russia, USA, Korea and why not Africa starts using crypto currency on a daily basis.. I think that this will never happen. Country's have a fear against usd and eur and even btc.. Countries are trying to collect fiat not waste it in btc. That's the honest point. Either accept it or just refuse it. Europe must have a gain doing this.
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:21:55 PM

Wow, I'm very happy to hear this news. I really appreciate the licensing that allows the use of crypto currency for transactions in coffee shops in Europe. Of course this is an advance that crypto currencies make it easier for human activities. We can easily make payments with our crypto currency if you want to enjoy coffee shops in Europe. Of course this is very easy for me if I want to visit Europe because I don't need to exchange my crypto currency with the local fiat currency. Hopefully other countries will continue to follow in the footsteps of this progress. I really admire that this crypto currency makes our work easier, faster and more practical.

mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:42:07 PM

This may be good news for money. The future everything will trade in electronic money. Hopefully, there will be many areas of electronic money application in the near future
actually this can really develop quickly but the rules again become a barrier to the development of payments using cryptocurrency and in my opinion this indeed requires a settlement from the government of each country in order to understand the blockchain and also payments
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: