Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:02:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: b-ex.io is a scam exchange dont use it  (Read 150 times)
arvin777 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:24:07 PM

hi
I made a withdrawal for my XCN coins a few days ago but still is in process mode and I know someone who made a withdrawal for his coin more than 20 days ago but he didn't receive his coin either.
b-ex support system not working for 20 days and you cant submit a support ticket.
and they wont answer any email.

XCN wallet:
arvin777 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:25:19 PM

I saw several people with the same problem in this past weeks.

XCN wallet:
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 274

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:10:37 PM

hi
I made a withdrawal for my XCN coins a few days ago but still is in process mode and I know someone who made a withdrawal for his coin more than 20 days ago but he didn't receive his coin either.
b-ex support system not working for 20 days and you cant submit a support ticket.

This is not the right place to post your accusation you need to move this thread to Scam Accusations and also update the OP with necessary proofs so other peoples maybe aware of this scammers.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
bristi_

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:49:03 PM

Thanks for alerting us .

AWR Coin Upto 98% MN Rewards POS + MasterNode❍Twitter (twitter.com/CoinAward)❍
❍Discord (discord.gg/zdDX86J)❍
alentmay

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:31:16 AM

hi

Sometimes, I still tend to wonder why despite the fact that there are so many reputable and a lot better exchanges on ground, there are just some people who like giving themselves stress when it comes to using pathetic exchanges that no one should even be thinking of in the first place.

Foe heaven sake, at least if you want to use an exchange, use an exchange that is very well used in the space, coupled with the fact that some of these new exchanges even have low volume, a whole lot of them are just scams.
Alfiehob

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:47:14 AM

hi

This is not the right place to post your accusation you need to move this thread to Scam Accusations and also update the OP with necessary proofs so other peoples maybe aware of this scammers.
Yeah, this is what the OP should really be doing, although I still find it amusing when I get to hear people using certain exchanges that are not even heard of and I wonder why people just like taking unnecessary risks. There are exchanges like Binance, bittrex, and so many others that are quite reputable and well used by the community; it is more like leaving a Lambo, to go pick an old volks to ride with no brakes. It sucks to see people making use of exchanges like this because the only thing they will ever get is being ripped off.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: