Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:53:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Virie-the cryptocurrency of the future?  (Read 169 times)
ShowOffoN (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:49:13 PM

I came across this website called Virternity https://virternity.com/virternity which is apparently a project meant to create a virtual world in the future. Read their roadmap and #5 caught my attention. They are now introducing their cryptocurrency called Virie. A quote said "This currency will have real, inherent value (ie,easily exchanged for goods and services). More importantly, it will enable the seamless unification of the material and virtual worlds.
Is this the cryptocurrency of the future? What do you think?
X-Ray.12

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:03:36 PM

Connecting cryptocurrencies and virtual worlds is an excellent idea. I think that it will be very successful. People could like it because it gives them more power.
oioioi

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:17:30 AM

one more thread that discusses about virie, this is indeed a very innovative project and may be a future project that is more flexible than others, but I am not sure with the progress

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
Atomic.2017

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:06:55 AM

I came across this website called Virternity https://virternity.com/virternity which is apparently a project meant to create a virtual world in the future. Read their roadmap and #5 caught my attention. They are now introducing their cryptocurrency called Virie. A quote said "This currency will have real, inherent value (ie,easily exchanged for goods and services). More importantly, it will enable the seamless unification of the material and virtual worlds.
I'm also interested with this Virie most especially that it's new. I have missed a lot of opportunities in the past when I ignored new coins that came out including Bitcoin. I don't want to miss it again this time and based from what I read so far, it's the first of its kind being not an ordinary payment system that has a market but it's a market in itself which for me is pretty interesting. https://www.annerainwater.net/blog/the-virie-market-part-1
ShowOffoN (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:43:26 PM

Connecting cryptocurrencies and virtual worlds is an excellent idea. I think that it will be very successful. People could like it because it gives them more power.
Yes actually and they seem to be pretty sure about this project with Virie being the proof. I have been doing quite a lot of research about it since I first posted about it here and found a blog site that seems to be focusing on it lately. I found the blogs easy to understand because it uses layman's terms. The blogger has quite a good amount of information on Virie and Virternity on her blogs. You might want to check it out: https://www.annerainwater.net/
ShowOffoN (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:49:22 PM

one more thread that discusses about virie, this is indeed a very innovative project and may be a future project that is more flexible than others, but I am not sure with the progress
Yes, I myself also noticed that there are already different platforms that are talking about Virie. It seems that it has already caught a number of attention and in my opinion, the best feature of it is that it's not just another payment system with a market, it is a market itself and the first of its kind apparently. I've read it here if you're interested. https://www.annerainwater.net/blog/the-virie-market-part-1
ShowOffoN (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:54:30 PM

I'm also interested with this Virie most especially that it's new. I have missed a lot of opportunities in the past when I ignored new coins that came out including Bitcoin. I don't want to miss it again this time and based from what I read so far, it's the first of its kind being not an ordinary payment system that has a market but it's a market in itself which for me is pretty interesting. https://www.annerainwater.net/blog/the-virie-market-part-1
Yes me too. I am keeping a close eye to this Virie now and I also follow that blogger now too has she seems to be getting pretty good information about it in her blogs. Virie Market eliminating the need for a 3rd party brokerage is one feature that I like the most about it. Makes it faster and cost effective.
ganegani91

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:27:43 PM

This kind of concept has been a lot in cryptocurrency, like Ubcoin, but if Viternity wins by competing, it will be very good for the future of Viternity

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
kamar25

Activity: 161

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:40:41 PM

the virtual world is very interesting to be poured into cryptocurrency and it is likely to become an increasingly modern cryptocurrency, but will it succeed? as long as it has many interested people, it will be a potentially successful thing in the future

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
Trinity_boy

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:00:35 PM

If that Virtual World really happens, then we can probably assume that Virie is indeed going to be the currency of the future because as I've read, it will be the economic foundation of that world and thereby it is their own and if we invest in that, then we automatically get a piece of the future in the form of Virie coins. Interesting concept indeed!
CreamIce

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:42:09 PM

If you go by the frequency with which science is upgrading itself and understand the logic, virtual life doesn't seem impossible. We can very much achieve it (the complexities are way too multiplexed) and thus we need a currency to let this structure thrive. A lot of people argue why would a virtual world need currency? Valid question but we need to keep in mind that even a virtual world would need resources and some economic structure to let people relish these resources.

I have been reading a lot about Virie on various platforms and even check their FAQ's, it looks fascinating if all that it claims is really true. A peer-to-peer exchange and decentralized environment are the key features. I am waiting to hear more on this currency hoping that it will change the perception of investors.
beachbummer

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:33:12 PM

This actually reminds me of lindens, which is the currency used in Second Life, the game. Smiley

But I suppose a lot of people never heard nor played Second Life before...
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:46:19 AM

A lot of coins are already in progress and few are awaiting to launch. But the thing is you need to gain trust on the investors like how good the coin is in difficult times, for instance you know the situation of the market now according to the tough time the coin need to maintain stability else the majority of the coin users will be low also they what to believe in this coin, scammers have already bombarded the market so it's better to invest in a right coin which is already in the competition.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: