Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:47:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Guarda wallet Chrome extension that works with any dapp and has an exchange!  (Read 106 times)
Firered (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

cryptoinvest

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:59:27 PM

https://guarda.co/guarda-extension
Works like a charm. Aa really solid extension to use, i bought a cryptokitty i like 2 minutes. First echanged btc to eth and then like 2 buttons to press
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 01:09:38 PM

I don't know about other people but I find it hard to trust browser extensions. After all the news about hacking though the browser extension, its never going to be easy to trust one, I'd rather go for an off line wallet.  Though I'm not fan of Cryptokitties, it still involve money. They are costly to invest with. They may look cute but seem no use case Smiley Is there?

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Firered (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

cryptoinvest

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:13:37 PM

I don't know about other people but I find it hard to trust browser extensions. After all the news about hacking though the browser extension, its never going to be easy to trust one, I'd rather go for an off line wallet.  Though I'm not fan of Cryptokitties, it still involve money. They are costly to invest with. They may look cute but seem no use case Smiley Is there?

It is an investment.You can sell it at some point, or breed adn sell the new kitty you just made.
I've used guarda wallet and it's pretty safe. I don't think that the wallet is in the browser, it just helps to access blockchain from it
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: