Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:40:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The "found" MtGox Bitcoin wallets all on the move right now???  (Read 2235 times)
d(o_o)b

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:37:41 PM

Shut up with your antisemitic crap.

Sensitive idiots are always the best idiots.

But I mentioned nothing about semites or the arabs or the mid east.  I was talking about money and religion and power.  So, blow me.

Freudian Slip LOL

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
itsunderstood

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

American1973

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:40:38 PM

Shut up with your antisemitic crap.

Sensitive idiots are always the best idiots.

But I mentioned nothing about semites or the arabs or the mid east.  I was talking about money and religion and power.  So, blow me.

Freudian Slip LOL

Man, I mean "blow me" as in "fill my sails with warm air"  I was being nautical you dirty minded person.

Indeed, we have been intellectually blown off course too much on these topics.  We need a steady hnad.  ...On the tiller I mean.  I mean, all hands on deck for the hand job of all time.  But please, don't assume everything is dirty.

Check out my prescient ATS thread from 2008: "Windows XP: End the Cyberwar, Open the Code Now!" http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread411978/pg1
renfr

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:47:10 PM

He suicided, he wasn't murdered by the feds. You are so deluded.

I am so enjoying this.

And so, "suicided" is not murder?  I didn't say "the feds" murdered him.  Is it your habit, to make chasm-sized leaps in logic?

Remember when that one kid tried to get better PACER access for us all, and then the Feds killed him?

That is what happens when you try to find out what the courts are up to, PACER system is not for the plebes, nor is information for the plebes.  That is at the core of this current milieu.

His name is Aaron Swartz 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Swartz
Righttttttttttttttttt

BTCBTC Defeat jihad, support Israel against terror - כל הכבוד לצה"ל BTCBTC
End the FED, end the fractional reserve banking, support Ron Paul.
itsunderstood

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

American1973

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:53:33 PM

Righttttttttttttttttt

Actually you meant:

Riiiiiiiiiight because, as you typed it above, it sounds like a stutter.  Try it.  Right-t-t-t-t-t-t.  It's just stupid.

Anyway, back on OP's topic: Wallet, stolen.  Like you know, in that fine Hollywodd film Pulp Fiction?

Stealing wallets, does that go well in Pulp Fiction?  No, it does not.  Why don't people hold up restaurants, our two plucky thieves wonder at the beginning of the film.  And at the end of the film, they find the answer.  ANSWER: People do not hold up restaurants and mug folks en masse, because there is one wallet os some "bad mother ****er" as in the film, that will be called out, back into his master's hand, just like in the film.

Mugging a bunch of globally invested people, and stealing their wallets in the name of "fighting black markets" that are actually held up, by the very same powers, seems dishonest to me.  Anyway, wallets, got stolen, and the wallet bag is still going around the room.  As of yet, no guns have come out.

Oh, hey guise do you remember the fake currency Japanese bond holding men and all that?  Who would think they held billions of US Treasuries?  Hahaha, I mean, are you telling me that cryptocoin is more valuable than even national treasuries?  Holy crap, this thread should be epic.  At least we have gotten it off to the right start.

Now, if only I could buy national bonds of some forward-thinking State somewhere.  It would have to be a nation that has nuclear weapons and subs.  Hmm..  Let's make a list of what national bonds are backed by nuke subs..  Hmm.

Check out my prescient ATS thread from 2008: "Windows XP: End the Cyberwar, Open the Code Now!" http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread411978/pg1
renfr

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:56:11 PM

Righttttttttttttttttt

Riiiiiiiiiight because, as you typed it above, it sounds like a stutter.  Try it.  Right-t-t-t-t-t-t.  It's just stupid.
You are an enemy but you made my day.

BTCBTC Defeat jihad, support Israel against terror - כל הכבוד לצה"ל BTCBTC
End the FED, end the fractional reserve banking, support Ron Paul.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: