Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:50:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTO’S NEXT BULL RUN IS NEARLY HERE  (Read 772 times)
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:15:51 PM

Everyone is predeicting and anticipating for the bull run to come soon but nobody is getting it right. The bull run won't come when everybody is expecting or wants it to come. It will be as a surprise and many would even miss it again.
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:21:20 PM

Everyone is predeicting and anticipating for the bull run to come soon but nobody is getting it right. The bull run won't come when everybody is expecting or wants it to come. It will be as a surprise and many would even miss it again.

Agree, the bull run is going to happen, but no one can predict. So that I think we should not expect a lot of this. The thing we should do that improve the belief of the cryptocurrency market and not to panic sell. The bull run will come soon and make us surprise.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:23:40 PM

So many experts and so many bull runs predicted for this year and they all failed. Bull run will arrive
when the market will be prepared for it and when new investors enter the market.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:18:37 PM

Nobody may not know when the bullrun will start but the date still hang around the time of halving. 2020 is a prospective date.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Babbylily1112

Activity: 247
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 03:34:55 PM

Let the Bull run start as I anticipate earnestly but the most important thing is for all to be careful  is the Bull run can't  e predicted

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Eat.Sleep.Bounty
Copper Member

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:15:47 AM

The next bullrun is imminent. It happened at the end of last year and it is expected to happen this year too.

That is what we are expecting. But for now I guess it would never happen at all. The prices of the coins and tokens right now are continuously dropping low. Very low. Maybe next year we can see some good openings.

SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:24:09 AM

Well, I can totally say that the prediction is absolutely incorrect since the trends are falling down, lets proceed to hold it and wait for the next bull run.
Dilireba

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 02:51:01 AM

I hope so, we have waited too long for the bul lrun, nearly exhaust waiting for it. I don't want bear run anymore, if it lasts too long, the cryptocurrency market will die, it's the retrogression of human if this happens.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 03:12:36 AM

I really can't say and that's just same old speculation but what im happy about is that even as bad as the market price is now people are coming in to invest and its getting more and more bigger so I have confidence that next bull run will be huge I just don't know when

Python Master
Copper Member

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:35:36 AM

I predict the bull run will run in January 2019, when we start a new year with new bull run, it's just speculation but i wish it will become the truth.

Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:43:11 AM

Unfortunately, but we still can not see the improvement of the situation.
The predictions we are talking about are very short-term, because everyone is already tired of constant price drops. Unfortunately, I'm afraid that we will have to wait at least a few months on the bull run, maybe even a year.
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:46:34 AM

Nobody may not know when the bullrun will start but the date still hang around the time of halving. 2020 is a prospective date.
it seems we have to be patient with that, but i hope we don't have to wait until 2020 in my opinion it's too long.

indeed the market recovery will take quite a long time, but i hope there will be good news from crypto that will support pumping up market prices. and i think next year there will be a bull run because there are 2 big news that will happen at that time, i hope that will really happen.
myohmy81

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:49:43 AM

Let the Bull run start as I anticipate earnestly but the most important thing is for all to be careful  is the Bull run can't  e predicted
Bull run can be happen in the right time and what we have right now is the big opportunity for us to buy good coins at lower prices. This is the time to prepare us in the coming of bull run. The less you expect the higher the chances that will happen as those bull run will surprise us.
Ria Sakurai

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:44:23 AM

I don't believe the bull run will come because there is no reason for it, at least until now there is zero reason for a new bull run. we have no accelerator to boost the cryptocurrency market.
Also, the world economic is going to bad season, this make bad effects to cryptocurrency market to, i think the swing and down trend will last for years
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:07:37 AM

This is the big joke in this year, I have invested cryptocurrencies over 3 year experience, when the market is dropped, there are many rumors about the price rise or drop, actual, nothing happened in this year, now I hodl the altcoins in the wallet, but I am not believe in the crypto now!

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:34:16 AM

Couldn't agree more! This article also states that the recent bear market could be a sign to a mature markets.

https://coinnounce.com/recent-crypto-market-crash-may-be-key-to-mature-markets/
I really agree with this one!  Cryptocurrencies was in the hands of miners , developers, bounty hunters and amateur traders who can easily sell off for little gain and most of the professional investors and hedge fund managers and not in the market and they could not buy at the last year December high.  Now that the market has made huge corrections and the bearish trend has pushed bitcoin down to the level that big and experience traders and investors can come in I think this is going to bring a mature markets.
Sadyshagg

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:37:37 AM

I remember the thousand year bear market of 2013-3015. Glad we’re out of that one! And we will come out of this.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:40:34 AM

For me this year falling was massive, this kind panic never happen in cryptos.
Maybe because in 2017 joined to the community many peoples who dont know enough about blockchains and want to earn moneys only

vixcious

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:40:54 AM

That's just the news of the whales created to help us invest in bitcoin. Then they will further reduce the value of the altcoins so that we fear and sell off. Their strategy is very great and we should be careful in this market. If we are too trusting in wealthy traders, we will easily fall into the trap.

rez303

Activity: 338

StartFi

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:47:14 AM

I think the rich are usually right. I'm having $ 600 and I think I should invest in the altcoins that have sideways for so long and no sign of pumping. This will be my chance, CS will be my goal.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: