Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:45:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blender.io - Advanced privacy for Bitcoin transactions (mixer)  (Read 28125 times)
blenderio (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 12:14:17 PM

Blender.io API
Blender.io development team presents the possibility of connecting to the service through API (details) for all ecommerce owners, who accept bitcoin.
As you know it’s easier to get into trouble story than to make a history
Connecting Blender.io API will allow you to accept bitcoins unrelated to previous transaction history  (f.e. exchangers, bookmakers, wallets, trading and escrow services). You can integrate the mixer for withdrawal, thus ensuring your customers can receive their bitcoins that are not associated with your services on the blockchain.
Business owners will get 50% of the received commission fees back, while providing a valuable service for their users.
If you do not have your own business on the web, but you have the desire to make money, you can use affiliate program, according to which you will get 5% of the Blender.io income received from each service that has been connected with your help.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jay_Andreas

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 09:57:41 AM

Hi blenderio,

trying to send you a pm with a question but you have newbie pm's turned off in your profile.

profile -> Private messsage options -> Allow newbies to send you PMs.
blenderio (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 09:31:53 AM

Hello. I have enabled this option, please try again.
blenderio (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 10:03:06 AM

And the winner is TryNinja (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=557798)! Congratulations, we are going to DM you. Wink

Here is the link to the video: https://youtu.be/agnxaMCHVss.

Once again, thank you everyone for taking part in the giveaway.

For the Week 2 we have the additional requirement: you will need to post at least 10 messages before the next round for each of your forum's links, otherwise those will not be counted.

Good luck and we will see who will be the owner of another iPhone X after the New Year! Grin

Stay safe, stay anonymous,
Blender.io Team

Giveaway for the second week didn't happen, because none of the participants successfully completed additional requirements as stated in the quoted post above:

For the Week 2 we have the additional requirement: you will need to post at least 10 messages before the next round for each of your forum's links, otherwise those will not be counted.
blenderio (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 10:09:41 AM

Be ready! We are working on a bigger events in the near future!
jcurrency89

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 03:39:20 PM

I used your service numerous times, when is the next giveaway? Will it be Iphone again?
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 05:11:14 PM

Giveaway for the second week didn't happen, because none of the participants successfully completed additional requirements as stated in the quoted post above:

So don't count the forum links, and do the raffle based on the Twitter entries? You only specify that the forum submissions would not be counted if 10 messages were not posted. (archive)

taking a break - expect delayed responses
blenderio (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 07:31:40 AM

So don't count the forum links, and do the raffle based on the Twitter entries? You only specify that the forum submissions would not be counted if 10 messages were not posted. (archive)

No, I meant the ones who didn't make 10 posts won't be counted as a participants. Unfortunately, there were too few ppl for 2nd week and none of them completed requirements. Stay tuned for the next event, it will be as big as this one, if not even bigger.
blenderio (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 08:50:46 AM

I used your service numerous times, when is the next giveaway? Will it be Iphone again?
Stay tuned, we will announce it soon!
feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 08:20:54 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2019, 09:24:19 AM by feryjhie

No, I meant the ones who didn't make 10 posts won't be counted as a participants. Unfortunately, there were too few ppl for 2nd week and none of them completed requirements. Stay tuned for the next event, it will be as big as this one, if not even bigger.

the participant didn't complete the requirements because you just add it in the last few days
if you add it when you start the week 2 giveaway maybe there are many people complete the requirements

Edit: sorry i forgot that the rules already set from the start as i see in this archive
blenderio (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 09:18:39 AM

the participant didn't complete the requirements because you just add it in the last few days
if you add it when you start the week 2 giveaway maybe there are many people complete the requirements

Requirements were announced as soon as we had 1st week winner. In the same post. Read the whole topic if you want to argue on a matter.
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 05:28:20 PM

I made this thread about your giveaway and the second week that never happened. For the ambiguous "10 messages" requirement, no one interpreted it this way:

No, I meant the ones who didn't make 10 posts won't be counted as a participants.

However, I suppose there could be potential translation errors. Is there/was there a Russian text that translated to the earlier 10 messages requirement that a Russian + English speaking user could confirm means the meaning you claim?

Do you have any plans on resolving this, such as grabbing all valid remaining entries after the first week and doing the below? Or are you going to ignore the giveaway like you did until the negative trust became an issue?

The requirements were somewhat ambiguous. I am not sure I would support a negative rating, though I agree this could potentially be interpreted as shady behavior. I would make this suggestion for a solution. The terms should first be clarified, then the people who participated but did not meet the post requirement should have their stakes rolled over to the next drawing after meeting the new clarified requirements (assuming the program is still active). This IMO is an equitable solution for all parties and is mutually restorative for all.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
blenderio (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 10:20:46 AM

I made this thread about your giveaway and the second week that never happened. For the ambiguous "10 messages" requirement, no one interpreted it this way:

No, I meant the ones who didn't make 10 posts won't be counted as a participants.

However, I suppose there could be potential translation errors. Is there/was there a Russian text that translated to the earlier 10 messages requirement that a Russian + English speaking user could confirm means the meaning you claim?

Do you have any plans on resolving this, such as grabbing all valid remaining entries after the first week and doing the below? Or are you going to ignore the giveaway like you did until the negative trust became an issue?

The requirements were somewhat ambiguous. I am not sure I would support a negative rating, though I agree this could potentially be interpreted as shady behavior. I would make this suggestion for a solution. The terms should first be clarified, then the people who participated but did not meet the post requirement should have their stakes rolled over to the next drawing after meeting the new clarified requirements (assuming the program is still active). This IMO is an equitable solution for all parties and is mutually restorative for all.

I will focus more on details and describing the requirements of the next giveaway. So there won't be issues like this one. We started our giveaway with good intentions. I am sorry if you got frustrated. All valid entries will be considered when we start next one. On my part I would like to ask you to pay more attention and don't be afraid to give me a shout if you have a hard time understanding the rules. Cheers!

blenderio (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 10:32:56 AM

Attention!

Please check your address bar carefully - the only legitimate Blender.io websites are:

blender.io
blender.to
blenderiocpxfema.onion

Beware, all other websites (f.e. - same name but with .id domain name) can be harmful for your security!
blenderio (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 11:58:09 AM

Warning!

Phishing websites with a domain name .id buying google ads by the search requests including "blender.io reviews"  (it will be taken care of soon). We'd like to ask you to bookmark our official websites and access them through your bookmarks to prevent possible scamming.
blenderio (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 01:15:33 PM

Dear customers!

We are in the process of migrating our service to new infrastructure. During it, the Blender service will stay functional as usual and you won't experience any issues related to it. However, please note that the service address will be changed on the main page and in guarantee letters.

Old service address: 1hxzxgaEU3Vz9knE2G9YBi6Z6L9bxR8m9

New service address: 1Fd1zWsLCP8okiExCrhzvU4TD8zKYfgbZ1

All guarantee letters signed with the old address will stay valid. We will post additional update when the migration process is over. Meanwhile, you can use our service as usual.

Regards,

Blender.io support team.
blenderio (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 10:27:00 AM

Dear customers!

We successfully finished updating our beloved Blender.io.

Also, we are pleased to introduce two new features:
Longer mixing delays are available

We added additional options to the delay set when configuring mixing settings. Now you can set a delay up to 7 days!
Additional delay shifting

Blender will add a random several minutes time shift to a transaction appearing in memory pool to make transactions tracing even more difficult.

Regards, Blender.io team.
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1027

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2019, 02:06:50 AM

I wish all the best things for the Blender.io service, and with the latest launched campaign managed by @Hhampuz, I believe that the service will catch more attention in the short term. For long term potential growth, it depends on many things, including how long that campaign will last, and how good the service and its customer service are.

Anyway, let's see the new era and potential growth with newly promotional effort.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 11:31:39 AM

Just come here to say that I tested your services with small amount hours ago and I did received the funds already. Got curious about your services when I see that you have opened a signature campaign. So my review is that it went smooth on my end, even get a promo code for my next try. I didn't do any configurations though, just how it is presented, although I set the minimum service fee to 0.5.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 536

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 06:09:57 PM

Just come here to say that I tested your services with small amount hours ago and I did received the funds already. Got curious about your services when I see that you have opened a signature campaign. So my review is that it went smooth on my end, even get a promo code for my next try. I didn't do any configurations though, just how it is presented, although I set the minimum service fee to 0.5.
I havent tried their service though but i might consider on testing it up later on.Just got curios for this new mixer when i do also saw their signature.
Blender is the name which do reminds me on the old good mixing service Bitblender.Hopefully this one would able to survive as it operates.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: