Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:02:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BAT, the next new coin on Coinbase?  (Read 281 times)
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:08:56 PM

Coinbase as announced the listing of a new coin?

BAT has a lot of support for crypto-community and this is quite realistic.

If this happens we can get + 300% to the price of the coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:23:35 PM

if that is true, then this is the right time to buy BAT and other altcoins that are potentially listed in the coinbase. because I'm sure there will be an upward movement or pump that will happen and this remembers me when the ETC which was some time ago was included in the coinbase.
Believe me, if the pump is profitable for someone, especially the big whale that is trying to lead the cryptocurrency market today, this will surely happen and the coin you are talking about will go up.

Well hang on now....

I wouldn't go around posting that BAT is about to pump to new all time highs, if you remember correctly ETC had a nice pump and has not done well since!

Source: Coindesk https://www.coindesk.com/ethereum-classic-is-down-30-since-its-listing-on-coinbase/

You can see from the chart above it did have a nice spike but has since sold off, I would be careful because it's easy to end up holding the bag on these types of plays.

Remember we are still in a long and grueling bear market, there is just simply no interest in the crypto markets right now.

If I had to guess I would speculate that BAT could hit resistance at 6k-6200 sats, which have been big resistance levels. Thats just a guess, I don't really see BAT or any coin/token added to coinbase hitting all time highs until we see alot more volume enter the space and enter a new bull run.

In this time BTC dump also. As we know all alts follow for the base cryptocurrency. And ETC is not an exception. But I hope today is a different time. BTC is quite stable. And in this conditions, many alts continue to grow without strong corrections. 
bob3772

Activity: 415
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:53:10 PM

if that is true, then this is the right time to buy BAT and other altcoins that are potentially listed in the coinbase. because I'm sure there will be an upward movement or pump that will happen and this remembers me when the ETC which was some time ago was included in the coinbase.
Believe me, if the pump is profitable for someone, especially the big whale that is trying to lead the cryptocurrency market today, this will surely happen and the coin you are talking about will go up.

The price of 0x didn't pump that much on listing so it's not a sure bet that the price of BAT would do so if it were to be listed. Any potential increases may already be factored in to the price by people who suspect it will be listed soon.

Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 11:34:47 AM

Well hang on now....

I wouldn't go around posting that BAT is about to pump to new all time highs, if you remember correctly ETC had a nice pump and has not done well since!

Source: Coindesk https://www.coindesk.com/ethereum-classic-is-down-30-since-its-listing-on-coinbase/

You can see from the chart above it did have a nice spike but has since sold off, I would be careful because it's easy to end up holding the bag on these types of plays.

Remember we are still in a long and grueling bear market, there is just simply no interest in the crypto markets right now.

If I had to guess I would speculate that BAT could hit resistance at 6k-6200 sats, which have been big resistance levels. Thats just a guess, I don't really see BAT or any coin/token added to coinbase hitting all time highs until we see alot more volume enter the space and enter a new bull run.

Thank you. This is a very good example, I remember a lot of alts when listing on the big exchange cause red candles. Buy on rumors) lots of coins also falling in few hours/days after listing.

kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:18:59 PM

well right I see the increase is now around 18% and it's good enough, it's not possible that it will go up to 30% later,I think it's also pretty good ni coin for the long term

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
RomanPoman

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:17:07 PM

well right I see the increase is now around 18% and it's good enough, it's not possible that it will go up to 30% later,I think it's also pretty good ni coin for the long term

Brendan Eich is a beast, I mean just look at what he accomplished in the past. Given his history I think this is a solid long term project too. They just have to onboard a critical mass of users. Hope they don't skimp on the marketing moneys
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:39:58 PM

The price action to me is really looking like the typical "buy the rumor" sell the news type of action.

Keeps breaking resistance to new highs and then pulling back to that prior resistance becoming new support.

We will have to see when they actually list it but I imagine we could see price spike on the actual listing than pulling back to higher highs than its been trading around the last 6 months.

I think the levels of 2k-3k sats are long gone and may never be seen again though, this coin is really yet to have any parabolic move.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: