Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:20:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BLOCKCONTAINER.IO - Customize your Crypto Newsfeed | TOP 100 List | Portfolio  (Read 146 times)
blockcontainer.io (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 05:38:47 PM

BLOCKCONTAINER.IO

i am glad to present you my simple web app.
I have developed the app because of the high amount of news that comes out every day.

You are able to customize your newsfeed through keywords, like "crypto manipulation", "blockchain" etc.
There is also a simple portfolio manager, where you can insert single investments and see information about the coins as well as an overview.

This is a start for several products i want to develop and serves as a kind of boilerplate. So this service is also free and will remain so in the future.

You are welcome to join the telegram channel, where I will announce the next products.
I would like to move towards automated trading and launch new products for it.

If you want more keywords for the app, just send me an e-mail. Then I will take care of it.

Social Media:

If you are a developer who want to contribute to this project, then be free to contact me.
Email: info@blockcontainer.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
elda34b

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:21:59 AM

If you want more keywords for the app, just send me an e-mail. Then I will take care of it.

Does this mean the user can't search as flexible as they want, and have to stick with your prepared/fixed keywords?
If that's really the case, I think that's a big drawback.
blockcontainer.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 06:58:50 AM

Does this mean the user can't search as flexible as they want, and have to stick with your prepared/fixed keywords?
If that's really the case, I think that's a big drawback.

Hello,
yes that's true. I am already working on a solution for that. I've tried to use the main coins and keywords firstly.

Thanks for you feedback!

Sincerely,
Nick
blockcontainer.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 07:01:13 PM

Hello,

i am searching for partners for developing new products

1. Python dev
2. Marketing