Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:43:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How will the launch of Bakkt influence the crypto market?  (Read 324 times)
andrejka (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:48:10 PM

What do you think, folks, will the launch of Bakkt in November 2018 influence the crypto market? What are your expectations?

FUI: Bakkt is designed to enable consumers and institutions to seamlessly buy, sell, store and spend digital assets. Formed with the purpose of bringing trust, efficiency and commerce to digital assets, Bakkt seeks to develop open technology to connect existing market and merchant infrastructure to the blockchain.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 06:50:59 PM

Well to be honest the answer to your question is very straight forward, Bakkt will definitely have a very positive effect on the crypto market because anything that will bring more investments and volume into the crypto market will definitely help in the growth of it and i think at the moment market is definitely looking for some big volumes to be back.

ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:10:23 PM

I would like to know more about this bakkt, From your post all I can see is that they are gonna make seamless buy/sell of all kinds of cryptocurrencies but I can't say if that's really a thing or not Cheesy However having something like this is definitely gonna influence a lot of the things in this market.
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:26:03 PM

Bakkt want to do something special more institutional invertors will be much more interested in investing cryptocurrency, November could be the months we have been waiting for since a very longtime.
pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:46:54 PM

Bakkt...I don't have much understanding on this so I can't say much about this but I'm pretty sure if it affects the Crypto world positively it's definitely useful and have much interest in it that could attract more people investing in it. Most especially to develop open technology to connect existing market which can be the same market rate and merchant infrastructure to the blockchain as I feel that could be amazing but we have to wait until November so as to know how it starts and the value it creates.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:16:21 PM

Bakkt will be launched in November for testing and the real trading will begin in December so I'm waiting a huge bull run in December, 2019. BTC and ETH will make new ATHs in early 2019.
SiverSurfer

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:03:32 PM

Do we know what are the cryptos that will be included in BAKKT?
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:53:44 PM

Not for now I guess, we have to wait for their further announcement regarding that.

Bakkt will be launched in November for testing and the real trading will begin in December so I'm waiting a huge bull run in December, 2019. BTC and ETH will make new ATHs in early 2019.
2019? they will test this year.
Bakkt Launch Set for Next Month, Institutional Investors Far More Involved in Bitcoin and Crypto Market Than Many Realize

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
GenesisDominguez

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:26:38 AM

Bakkt has already gained a lot of attention from the potential investors. It will create a positive impact on the market. I hope we see a bullrun before the new year.
Angelique Donovan

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:50:21 AM

"Brakkt has a lot of promise and if it delivers on those promises it could mean a lot of good things for cryptocurrency. Anything brings more investments and volume to the crypto market will definitely help in it's growth and I think at the moment market is definitely looking for some big volumes to be back. We'll be sure as to the extent of the success in the coming days.
"
Mikeschmitt

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:03:47 AM

Bakkt will definitely have a very positive effect on the crypto market because anything that will bring more investments and volume into the crypto market will definitely help in the growth of it. Bakkt want to do something special more institutional investors will be much more interested in investing cryptocurrency.
ColemanGentry

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:40:06 PM

Well, from the facilities given in bakkt, it can be said that it'd be very easy and comforting to use. But seamless transaction seems a bit much, but if it's possible, then it's more than welcome. Also, just don't rush into anything, first see where it flows or its potentiality, then invest.
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:35:41 PM

For me until the project has started is beta phase and seen success to its beta users then I would say that it will make an impact to the market but for now we can just speculate is success, though the intent of the Bakkt project is good please remember that it is still up to the investors, developers and community to make its intention a success.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:50:13 PM

Bakkt is definitely going to be a bullish product for crypto, it is like a mini etf, in the long term all these regulated and compliant crypto products like bakkt and etf will be the driving force behind the super growth of crypto assets.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
prostoFILIA

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:57:08 PM

It is unlikely that it will have any serious impact, not a very large event, in order to affect the market.I take it this is an exchange?
donn2012

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:52:31 PM

Start Bakkt already rescheduled for December 12. Of course this is a positive innovation that will give a good impetus to the growth of all cryptocurrencies.
cryptolidus

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:41:03 PM

The bearish market to turn into bullish we need more investors, preferable institutional ones. Bakkt and Fidelity could potentially bring enormous capital into crypto and they could become key catalysts for the overall growth of the market.

coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:51:34 PM

To my mind it is more important than ETF decision. ETF will be definitaly postponed multiple times, but BAKKT will affect market in a strong way.
I hope it will be a start of bull run
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:53:57 PM

Not for now I guess, we have to wait for their further announcement regarding that.

2019? they will test this year.
Bakkt Launch Set for Next Month, Institutional Investors Far More Involved in Bitcoin and Crypto Market Than Many Realize
BAKKT is another exchange site and then how could you  believe if that will give a huge impact in the crypto? With that product and that doesn't mean we will get another 100 billion marketcap.
It seems they are still testing their beta platform. Majority of investors and speculators are doing nothing right now.
We will see that will be expected by these guys.
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:12:51 PM

This is more than a hype but real back by an industry with millions users that will flow into crypto market. Im sure more blockchain smartphones will release this year like yhe HTC and Finney very soon.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: