Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:25:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Miracle share video of the future. What do you think?  (Read 224 times)
Alex3590 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 07:34:48 PM

Ethereum-based Erc 20 token. It involves a service for fast downloading and sharing videos and movies. The audience will be encouraged filmmakers and actors at the expense of currency Miracle. With the help of numerous filters, customers will be able to choose the parameters even for the most exquisite taste.

Miracle Token Ecosystem
World’s First Decentralized Video Sharing Platform
“Our next generation decentralized video sharing platform that provides fast, secure and easy way to exchange videos and films.”

The Miracle Ecosystem
Miracle proposes an ecosystem designed to change the way customers perform their watching and help businesses to advertise and drive customers to their favorite cinemas.

Business Management Platform

Miracle’s business management platform will be utilized by movie outlets to enable filmmakers to manage their films advertising on the Miracle Platform. Businesses can integrate their film and media content providing them with a single place of advertising their businesses content with people. Therefore reducing content marketing management by the film business marketing team.

Watch, Share get Paid

The platform aims to connect advertisers with influencers and viewers directly without the need of a third “middle man” in between to do a job that can be automated and thus save a lot of money in commissions. The platform, instead of making heavy cuts to people’s payouts aims to distribute the revenues earned in a fair and transparent way. Video shares will earn their MIRC tokens based on the number of views their video is getting on the Miracle Platform. Alternatively, the advertisers on Miracle Platform will be able to purchase packages by paying in the form of MIRC tokens for a certain price.

Decentralized Video Sharing Platform that allows People to Make Unlimited Earnings.

To know about Miracle Ecosystem, feel free to join us on telegram : https://t.me/miracletoken

The development team is a team of professionals with extensive experience

I think Miracle is a great alternative to the already established Youtube, with better service for both the viewer and the filmmaker.

https://www.miracletoken.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jeroiswen

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:45:31 PM

This endeavour seems to have potential. A decentralized streaming service will encourage video creators and filmmakers with potentail investment opportunities.
Saunder2018

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:50:36 PM

Great new project for cryptocurrency. This Miracle token ecosystem will attract many content creator with its great features and surely will be a great alternate to youtube.
Dennie741

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:51:03 PM

This endeavour seems to have potential. A decentralized streaming service will encourage video creators and filmmakers with potentail investment opportunities.
Jeremie502

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:51:28 PM

Seems interesting. Not so sure how it would work out but definitely looking forward to it.
slava1984

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 06:47:55 PM

This is a coin scam. Do not list on your exchanges. They tricked investors of the MIRCOLO coin, made an unfair swap and threw a coin.
Now created a MRCL coin, scam.
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 07:50:16 PM

Ethereum-based Erc 20 token. It involves a service for fast downloading and sharing videos and movies. The audience will be encouraged filmmakers and actors at the expense of currency Miracle. With the help of numerous filters, customers will be able to choose the parameters even for the most exquisite taste.

Miracle Token Ecosystem
World’s First Decentralized Video Sharing Platform
“Our next generation decentralized video sharing platform that provides fast, secure and easy way to exchange videos and films.”

The Miracle Ecosystem
Miracle proposes an ecosystem designed to change the way customers perform their watching and help businesses to advertise and drive customers to their favorite cinemas.

Business Management Platform

Miracle’s business management platform will be utilized by movie outlets to enable filmmakers to manage their films advertising on the Miracle Platform. Businesses can integrate their film and media content providing them with a single place of advertising their businesses content with people. Therefore reducing content marketing management by the film business marketing team.

Watch, Share get Paid

The platform aims to connect advertisers with influencers and viewers directly without the need of a third “middle man” in between to do a job that can be automated and thus save a lot of money in commissions. The platform, instead of making heavy cuts to people’s payouts aims to distribute the revenues earned in a fair and transparent way. Video shares will earn their MIRC tokens based on the number of views their video is getting on the Miracle Platform. Alternatively, the advertisers on Miracle Platform will be able to purchase packages by paying in the form of MIRC tokens for a certain price.

Decentralized Video Sharing Platform that allows People to Make Unlimited Earnings.

To know about Miracle Ecosystem, feel free to join us on telegram : https://t.me/miracletoken

The development team is a team of professionals with extensive experience

I think Miracle is a great alternative to the already established Youtube, with better service for both the viewer and the filmmaker.

https://www.miracletoken.org

This is the first time I've heard of the Miracle project. I'il look at it as soon as I can. However, Verasity has made significant progress in this area. What is your difference from this project? Why should we choose you?
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 08:10:57 PM

Personally, I think this is a quantum push in the production of films on a decentralized platform. Where with the help of blockchain it will be possible to create unique masterpieces of cinematography. And it gives all users to enjoy all the convenient conditions for watching videos.
slava1984

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 06:44:00 PM

Пpoeкт cкaм. Oни oбмaнyли инвecтopoв MIRCOLO, и бpocили мoнeтy. Teпepь oни выкaчивaют дeньги мoнeтoй MRCL. Им мнoгиe биpжи из-зa aфepы oткaзaли в лиcтингe. CКAM, CКAM, CКAM.
dcomomal
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 03:36:55 PM

I cannot stand every project that has Miracle in its name. There was a project that scammed a lot of people and I would definitely recommend to change your name, because I am not the only one who got scammed by Miracle.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: