Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:08:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO, The story from beginning to end.  (Read 287 times)
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 12:58:24 AM

as a participant in ico, following ico based on e-sport games, but there really isn't a good game in their tournament. running for 8 months, there was an announcement about ico that one of the teams disappeared, and the participant might not be paid.

so sad ........

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
MbyzIco (OP)

Activity: 410
Merit: 158

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2022, 03:47:58 PM

Many people around me never believed that I had the art of patience at such a level, as to wait years to tell the end of this adventure.

Some told me that I would lose the interest of the few who to date had read what all the actions and circumstances surrounding the project were, today they understand, by the results, that any narrative about the end was premature a year ago, no I was going to achieve the humble objective of these lines and the investment of time that I put into play, together with my capital. My idea was always to serve as an orientation, perhaps an example, good or bad, of what it means to venture into this financial ecosystem, if I had told the end before time, the idea that people could do this type of business would be totally wrong.

The question in the sun today is, how did it all end? The answer is very simple, I must tell you in great detail so that you can judge. Thus, if you decide to embark on this fascinating branch, you can take a few lines from what is written here to perfect your project.

The most difficult thing had been done so far, we had technically managed to exist, and what had been simple at one time, which was not showing all the cards in the first stage, became the final point in the biggest challenge, because we had to convince people that we were not a plagiarism, a scam or anything similar, without showing what we really had in mind, in the process our name was at stake and the legacy that we would leave would be based on that perception that they could make of us people.

It is difficult only in a few lines to tell the end, we have to start by going back to some situations, we had already entered an exchange and we had the work plan for the next year designed, the next steps were evident, it was to start involving people who were interested in the project, and this had to be done immediately, with all the information formally prepared, and in my head the subsequent plan, which I did not want to give it in writing to anyone, together with the team I drew up the general visit plan and we even tried to schedule some appointments to be as efficient as possible in terms of time, especially when we were considering doing an entire international tour, to achieve the widest possible mix of participation.

So we undertook the trip, one of the first places was Bogota, a city that I love more than anything and I find its formal business environment fascinating, but that same formality made us leave there with nothing concrete and many doubts, the companies and investors that we had contacted, although they knew something about the subject, they started from the concept that why pay us, if they could do it themselves, well, that is the type of questions that are so complex and extensive to explain, that it is preferable to leave them on the table, without even challenging people to do it, I wish I could show them my previous lines so they could see how complex what we are talking about.

The tour did not stop, we went to Buenos Aires, Santiago and Lima among others, before going directly to Europe, emphasizing Eastern Europe, on the way to Europe I started receiving very strange emails, something had happened during our visit to South America , something had woken up just now, since that visit to Colombia weeks had passed, and now they called me to return to the subject, the media popularized BTC and with it everything that refers to cryptocurrencies, a new rise looked like the modifying factor and driver of all this. Unfortunately it was late, we were already on our way to Europe so the exchange was maintained via Email and maybe a couple of calls, but I can summarize that we had something possible in South America, we would definitely return to those parts.

In Europe everything was easier, and to cut a long story short, we now had a couple of proposals on the table, in one we lost 30% of the business but we could enter all the exchanges and in the other we delivered almost 50% of the company, but not only did we have the capital to enter the exchanges, but somehow we recovered what we had invested so far.

At this time it seemed fair to both parties to use the secret weapon, to say informally what the plan was in the short term, and what was the real reason for the creation of the currency and thus ensure that the portion of the company to be delivered was smaller. Or maybe get more leverage. So we did it, afraid of revealing to a third party the real secret that had moved all this, but I think it went well for us, one of the proposals moved in this direction, 30% of the company for what was necessary to enter the exchanges , (whatever was necessary) and additionally an amount of investment recovery.

We took a couple of days to think about it, I didn't talk to anyone about it for a day, not even with each other, it was a moment of reflection.

In the end we made the decision, we accepted the proposal, and we were going back from Europe with an offer in hand, a draft contract to review on the plane and many plans.
I insist that I do not want to prolong the end, we simply followed the commercial bureaucracy and after 15 days I was sitting in front of my computer waiting for a transfer that covered what was agreed.
Everything turned out great, with the money I paid the corresponding amount to enter 3 exchanges, I recovered the money invested, and I invested a little more in the second phase of the plan.
To this date when I write these short header lines, our income supports all the families of those involved and we have enough to grow the company as planned from day zero.
that's one possible ending, now we see the other.

Already with broken finances, and with the main idea in mind, we had begun to talk with many people, many with very good projects in hand, things really more spectacular than the existing ones, but even more, with projects, which if they were not a simple scam, at least they were a bad copy of a bad version of some other existing project or coin.
The ones that called me the most and have always called my attention, are those who sold a Cryptocurrency Bank project, for which they asked you to put your money in their hands, in exchange for a token created by them, and so thousands, that In the end they only showed that they were there trying to sell smoke to someone, that they had not even understood the fact that cryptocurrencies were born to avoid the traditional financial system, just living together is already hard, but it is a necessary evil.

After a few months, my work team fell into a crisis, they could no longer remain optimistic, they did not know how we would become internationalized, they had no idea how we would do it, additionally the individual economies were being affected, the first to sit down with me and Saying goodbye was the leader of social networks, or Community Manager, without being able to retain him under any promise, knowing that everything was going against me, I had to say goodbye wishing him the best. I know that he is dedicated to other commercial projects and manages some accounts for some retail companies. A few days later it was the entire technical team, who without much preamble told me that they could not continue waiting for a miracle, and that even if they believed in the project, they could no longer continue.
In the end we were the commercial team, one of my associates and what was left of my technical team, already very reduced and diminished in size and capacity, sitting in a very nice office, that we had no idea how the rent for the coming month would be paid.

I think the breaking point was when due to lack of payment, this time, not for not having, but for not being aware of it, they cut off our internet service, that would be the cornerstone of the end, to think is to undo the group and going to work at home would be the end, and so, without further ado, the crypto market is not based in America, much less in Western Europe, it is more rooted in Asia and Eastern Europe, and that market required more of our team and our resources. In the end, years after the coin was launched, the time it was on the exchange revalued it, a little because of the market and a little because of my compromised finances, but I say it was, because unbelievably, as if it were a bad joke of fate , after 6 months working and promoting our presence in the exchange, we receive an email saying that they are going to close and that they will return the coins in their portfolio, from one moment to another we did not have a presence in any exchange, the mafias that controlled the capitalization of the token, they did not let us finish covering requirements at that time, and after the most popular reference markers were acquired by the most popular exchanges, all the information was corrupted and we were talking about $60,000 to enter an exchange, which would allow you to your presence will be reflected in the markets.

We were never able to carry out the real plan for the realization of the currency, because it did not give us the capital, we did not have the financial strength for that, today I can say with propriety, that at least $200,000 to invest you must have to do the necessary presence and reach the objective, unfortunately that contribution escaped from my hands.

We are satisfied that the token (there are those who get upset if you say currency) is still active, is available, and retains its evaluation, we close the .io extension page and leave the final domain purchased, but still the domain for the project real hasn't even been chosen, we don't have a support marketing team. what we are doing is trying to get private investors to contribute what is necessary to directly contract a service of those that are included in the exchanges and carry out the final phase of the project, we are only the commercial ones with the product in the briefcase, without lose hope, hoping to have in front of the right person to be able to move on, while each one has continued with his life, one of them sells medical products, and does not stop talking about cryptocurrencies to the doctors when he brings them the disposable products of medicine, he says, that one day, someone will understand and support the project. I don't know if that's possible, but anyway, I keep doing it. I still believe in the cryptocurrency market, as long as you have usability, they have a chance.

The conclusion

One of those two stories is true, but in a way, both are, both were taken to the romantic extreme, to touch the fibers of the most excited as well as the least excited, the truth is, there is always a lot to do, this is not a static market, and today we must be even more prepared to overcome and anticipate what is coming out, the changes and opportunities, doing an ICO is not easy, but if you have a good idea it is worth it, the ideas that they make noise and are confused with scams or with each other, they are just that, noise, what remains in the end is a project that can change the market.

Today I can safely say that I own at least 50% of the coin, I have the work plan for the next phase of the coin, with the launch at the door, and I am looking for new projects to support, but I can say that I am still looking who supports the project, I keep trying to make it bigger than my possibilities and still, I still do not deliver the goose that lays the golden eggs, because sometimes, a project, despite the time, is still an idea of ​​​​a million dollars, which Unfortunately it was born in the wrong pockets.

THE END...

MBYZ
¦•-» El verdadero desafío es dar valor real a las monedas /The real challenge is to give real value to the currencies. «-•¦
¦ [Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Youtube] | [Bitcointalk ANN] | [Instagram]
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: