Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:00:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoincash keep going down  (Read 750 times)
investerS (OP)

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

Money making legitimately

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:41:37 AM

Please house, why is bitcoincash keep going down? Is it likely to reverse and increase again cos i feel like buying for keep til the end of the year.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:06:42 AM

It's going down because it's a failed altcoin. Its value is currently sitting at 0.67 BTC, the lowest it has been in a year. It lost value faster than the rest of the market during the last few months, and is continuing to fall while the rest of the market is stabilising. It might still see the occasional short lived pump, but its downward trend isn't going to reverse.

Bitmain are holding over 1 million BCH, and at some point they are going to need to sell. That kind of volume is enough to completely crash the BCH market.

There is no good to reason to buy BCH. Keeping it to the end of the year (or indeed, any length of time outside of perfectly timing a short pump), will result in a net loss. Stick to BTC.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:19:51 AM

Not only bitcoincash the entire currencies are going down the market is still in a bearish mode. I was expecting a change in the last quarter of this year but still no improvement in the CMC. Trust on cryptos mate there is always a day after today. Lets wait for that.

talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:42:39 AM

what else did you expect from a useless fork coin?

it is funny that people ignore the fact that all the fork coins are useless and will inevitable go down but they have an easier time accepting shitcoins like BTG, BTV, BT... die than they have for seeing BCH dying. maybe because it is advertised more?

in any case that is the final destination for all of the projects that copy another project. they will all eventually die and only unique stand alone projects that are different from one another will remain in the market.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:45:06 AM

Well, this is the same bitcoin only served under a different sauce. Many places where it is promoted and accepted in the amount of payment means the prospect is in the future. Well, in my opinion, this is one of the best forks of Bitcoin which will give more money.
Correlll

Activity: 310
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:48:13 AM

Bitcoincash is one of the greatest coins at the moment. It is much better than Bitcoin and I cannot understand why this coin is so undervalued at the moment. Bitcoincash will bounce back and will cost much more than 2k USD, when the market recovers.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:07:54 AM

Probably  just a temporary crash  which is a correction of price in my view because bitcoin is gradually increasing again at this moment . Which is in my opinion after this adjustment there's a tends soon  both will show green at the same time and will surge to the top  like what happened before. Just wait for more results mate don't panic. 
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:56:20 AM

Probably  just a temporary crash  which is a correction of price in my view because bitcoin is gradually increasing again at this moment . Which is in my opinion after this adjustment there's a tends soon  both will show green at the same time and will surge to the top  like what happened before. Just wait for more results mate don't panic. 

It's a fork coin right? Some of people here are saying that BitcoinCash is one of a useless fork coins. But I believe it will recover again and there will be a chance that it had a good role in cryptocurrency world.
sofmyhad

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:04:16 PM

I have never trusted to this and now I am not surprised. Going down of this cash was predicted because its trends were so band and negative for the future.
anth36jian

Activity: 173

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:19:27 PM

BitcoinCash will not have the sam success like BTC has now because BTC has larger value and its volumes are more promising for the improving later.
bituperio

Activity: 208
Merit: 13

TRUSTED CARS ICO

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:22:36 PM

BCH is basing any value in adoption meanwhile bitcoin is basing it in hold. At the moment it seems that BTC is making a better move, so you may want to follow it instead of waiting.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
saerdnaa

Activity: 88

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 12:25:31 PM

BCH is just a trading and pump/dump coin at the moment. Just have a look at trading 1 month ago...it is so scam  Cool
lee cooper

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:28:48 PM

For now, many altcoins that have dropped are no exception with bitcoincash, so I think the coin drops evenly. Indeed, the market is less friendly, but this is definitely a time to return to having a high value.
Audrina Harvey

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:45:01 AM

Though Bitcoincash ahd shown potential at the beginning, it is after al a fork coin. So, a crash in its price is nothing new. However, as a lot of altcoin are facing crash, it most likely that Bitcoincash will bounce back again.
Jazmyn Salazar

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:14:10 AM

The whole currency is in a stable position, but not up to the mark. So the altcoins will also show the same characteristic. It bitcoincash is a flop coin according to the investors from the beginning, so you might consider your opinion about it after analysing it thoroughly.
Jigsawman082076

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:26:37 AM

Yes that's really right and I really observed that within this year nothing else happen to bitcoin except for its market value keeps on going down and I almost feel numb about the speculations of my fellow crypto enthusiast that bitcoin and along with many crypto currencies market value will still able to rise up this year.
Roman Terry

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:47:36 PM

Not only bitcoincash the entire currencies are going down, the market is still in a bearish mode. Many places where it's promoted and accepted in the amount of payment means the prospect in the future. This is one of the best forks of Bitcoin which will give more money.
Dexter Mills

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:59:36 PM

The down draft isn't something only Bitcoincash is experiencing, all of them are. A lot were expecting a change by the last quarter of this year but, still hasn't improved in the CMC. have a little faith on cryptos as there's always tomorrow and there's always a chance of the value going up.
zenit22

Activity: 403

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:32:43 PM

Bitcoin cash now and so on the bottom. Bound to be growth. Now nervous it makes no sense, but that's how much time will have to wait for the growth is unknown to me.

cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:15:43 AM

Not only bitcoincash the entire currencies are going down the market is still in a bearish mode. I was expecting a change in the last quarter of this year but still no improvement in the CMC. Trust on cryptos mate there is always a day after today. Lets wait for that.
Sure, the entire crypto market is down and they are trying to hit the bottom. However, that does not change the fact that bitcoincash is a shit coin and a disgraceful attempt to want to push something that is not sane into the market and trying to get people deceived that bitcoincash is the main thing, but indeed it is just a one man's coin who is looking to rip off those who are gullible enough to believe this is even a thing.

It is useless, it is glaring that increase in block size is not a solution and that makes it even more useless, and at the end, unless they want to come up with something else different than lightening network when it comes to scaling, then they are just as shitty as any shit coin in the space.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: