Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:02:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoincash keep going down  (Read 750 times)
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:19:10 AM

Not just bitcoin cash, all cryptocurrencies are down as well, you can buy it now and keep it till end of the year, I'm sure that bitcoin cash will increase.

ShareAccepted

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:42:11 AM

It is dependent on two things: The competition in hashing power with bitcoin and the value as a payment method. The former is taking over the later as BTC is more or less strong, so take your pick.

z21770179

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:55:44 AM

Not just bitcoin cash, all cryptocurrencies are down as well, you can buy it now and keep it till end of the year, I'm sure that bitcoin cash will increase.

I think when the market goes down, it is time we can make the most easy money. Why do I think so? Because then many of the projects are lower than the real value of the project, so investing in it is a perfect investment.
Talat10gu

Activity: 279
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:08:34 PM

It is not for the long time because this coin will get to the moon in the end of this year like BTC as well. I believe in them and I have invested so much money there.

jfederkins

Activity: 296

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:17:20 PM

In this time yes, it is going down but if you will look on its common trend you will see that it is increasing so good and little problems are not significant there.
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:24:27 PM

Please house, why is bitcoincash keep going down? Is it likely to reverse and increase again cos i feel like buying for keep til the end of the year.

By the end of 2018, all coins should grow. These are the usual adjustments. Many have invested and now waiting for the rise. It's okay, it's the market and it's unpredictable. Hold it for the rest of the year.
Anyway bitcoin cash is not so good token in my opinion. I like more Ethereum or just Bitcoin.
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 12:28:46 PM

Bitcoincash is very manipulated coin . Roger Ver and bitmain hold significant amount of coins and can control bch market . There were a few pumps of bitcoincash over a last months and I can assure you that those guys took their profits . So now it's time for a dump , because this is how market works .
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:31:18 PM

Why buy that coin?

Its a bitcoin fork and every altcoin in the market are all bitcoin dependent. Why not just go buy bitcoin and just hold it until the market fully recovers? And why only bitcoin cash is the only coin that you see that keeps on going down? majority of crypto's are going down.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
maligu

Activity: 333

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:07:33 PM

Maybe you can buy some, after all, this is the first fork of Bitcoin. The boss behind is still a very powerful whale. They can't easily give up their industry.

beachbummer

Activity: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:10:21 PM

One of the things I like about BCH is that the transaction fees are the lowest of the common cryptocurrencies. It is useful for me to move funds from a fiat-crypto exchange to a crypto-crypto exchange.

Take a look at this chart to see what I mean: https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/transactionfees-btc-eth-bch-ltc.html#log&3m
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:15:27 PM

Please house, why is bitcoincash keep going down? Is it likely to reverse and increase again cos i feel like buying for keep til the end of the year.
I think he will still show himself, people are actively developing this project, behind him is a famous person and I'm sure he will not want his reputation to be spoiled by the bad work of the blockchain, so I recently heard that they fasten smart contracts to him. In General you have to be patient, I am sure soon all will be well.
Jamboo30

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:50:25 PM

All Altcoins and even Bitcoin are in downtrend at this time, not just Bitcoin Cash. The markets are in the biggest downtrend period of the year and I think there will be further declines in the coming time. Therefore, you should be prepared to receive it. 2019 may be a gradual recovery, but to reach the peak of 2017 I think it will be difficult

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18565

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:05:07 PM

I think he will still show himself, people are actively developing this project, behind him is a famous person and I'm sure he will not want his reputation to be spoiled

Lol. Ver doesn't have a reputation to be spoiled. His only reputation is that of a scammer and con artist. He actively lies about bitcoin and tries to trick newbies in to buying this trash altcoin. He knows BCH can't stand on its own merits and his only means of sustaining the market is to lie.

The only development going on is more infighting and potentially another fork coming up. This coin is going nowhere except down.

All Altcoins and even Bitcoin are in downtrend at this time, not just Bitcoin Cash.

Yes, Bitcoin is down, but BCH is down significantly more. Compare BCH to Bitcoin - in January 1 BCH was worth 0.2 BTC, currently 1 BCH is worth less than 0.07 BTC. So while bitcoin has fallen by around 65% from its ATH in terms of USD, BCH has fallen by 90$.
JayCue

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 03:31:10 PM

I think it is not a good idea to hold a "fork" coin. This one I guess will eventually remain at the bottom. Buy BTC instead.

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
victory.lil

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:18:54 PM

You have to understand that this project will continue to fall further and will do it all the time until it is necessary to pump this project all over again and deceive people again. These are already proven steps.
danivan7

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 07:08:35 AM

bitcoin cash, no update about good news.
very stagnant, so I think people are finding other investment coin.
like ripple or NEO, is alternative

✭   KARATCOIN   ✭ (https://karatcoin.co/)
Join our ICO!
█ Straight to gold mines! █
moonblocks

Activity: 714

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:13:59 AM

Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is simply something a lot of people got for free when the last fork occurred and its not a project that's taken very seriously yet by too many retail investors so be prepared for speculation driven value based solely on hype

SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:14:15 AM

Bicoincash is more of a mess, the value never appreciate with king bitcoin, instead, it keeps breaking the heart of investors, yet they it will be forking by November. If BCH was good enough, why proposing another fork?
Personally, I believe in this coin, BCH is a potential coin that many people pay less attention to, and I keep track of them over time, if the market is up, then their growth rate is quite fast and can Choosing the BCH for investment is ok.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
victory.lil

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:09:20 PM

It will continue to fall, just think about where this project can really come in handy, I, like many in this forum, do not see the use of this coin in the market, we have BTC, why do we need something else?
indoagung88

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:23:35 PM

Not only is BitcoinCash experiencing a continuous decline, sometimes we forget that some altcoins also experience the same thing. I don't know how long it will happen, and everything should get better soon. Huh

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: