Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:47:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoincash keep going down  (Read 750 times)
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:38:11 PM

The truth is I never believed in bitcoin cash. This is not a good copy of bitcoin. People will make a mistake when they invest in this
I don't believe also but as a trader, I understand that Bitmain with their IPO and marketing strength can move price up. For own reports, for own capitalization, for own success at least. I think it will not pump but strong constant growth closer to their dates.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:03:39 PM

Please house, why is bitcoincash keep going down? Is it likely to reverse and increase again cos i feel like buying for keep til the end of the year.

You do not have to worry about it, the reason bitcoincash is going down is the same reason all of the other coins are going down and that is because the price of bitcoin is down which means that we are going into a bear market. Once we start seeing some kind of recovery in bitcoin then the price of bitcoincash will start to go back up.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:35:31 PM
Merited by o_e_l_e_o (1)

It's going down because it has no adoption. The only reason it gained value was because Bitcoin fees were skyrocketing and the network was bottlenecked but segwit made it great again. Nobody is going to choose BCH over BTC now and Bitmain is forced to gather money through IPO because their BCH mining is diving nose down into the concrete.
fathur01

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:24:21 PM

Bitcoin cash is not the most successful altcoin, but even so, its fall this year compared to Ethereum is approximately equal, so I would not say that Bitcoin cash is falling just because it is a bad coin.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18510

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:12:22 PM

Don't worry, Bitcoincash has a large daily transaction record. There are still many people who use it which proves that bitcoincash still has high usability.

A year ago, BCH's daily volume was between $5 and $10 billion. A month ago, it was $1 billion. Today, it was the lowest it has ever been at barely $200 million. I would hardly call that a "large daily transaction record". It's ratio to BTC is down at 0.67 and continues to fall.

As pixie85 pointed out, BCH had a brief time in the limelight because of BTC network congestion, an issue which has now been solved. BCH is dying, and the sooner the better.
Garrixx

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

ONe Social Network

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:22:06 PM

because the whole market is falling and because of this the coin itself is also falling. do not worry this is a very good coin that will grow in price undoubtedly

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
Enataramel

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:28:43 PM

I do not love this cryptocurrency. Fast growth of cost of BitcoinCash is fast injections of large cryptocurrency sharks.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
drmasa

Activity: 270

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:38:48 PM

Plan was that BCH replace BTC and they failed. And what happen when some project fail to deliver? Price slides of course. But I believe that its not bad for short term trading because they will shill the idea of "real bitcoin" from time to time and pull newbies in!
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:41:22 PM

The truth is I never believed in bitcoin cash. This is not a good copy of bitcoin. People will make a mistake when they invest in this

I believe only in Bitcoin. Well, a little more in the Ethereum. Other projects can be useful for making money, but for long-term investment is best to use these two coins.

Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:37:21 PM

Unfortunately I used to think that it was a bad idea to run such coin but now I regret that I didn't see how strong it become in the future

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:43:26 PM

he has soon hardfork, I think that the other day there will be a rapid growth! Especially in the last 2 weeks - very good news all over the world has gone! I think that now rich wallets are buying cheap bitcoin cash! the price will soon grow up, it's time to buy it!)))

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:06:24 PM

he has soon hardfork, I think that the other day there will be a rapid growth! Especially in the last 2 weeks - very good news all over the world has gone! I think that now rich wallets are buying cheap bitcoin cash! the price will soon grow up, it's time to buy it!)))
What news are you talking about? In my opinion, all the good news was related to updating the etherium, but as far as I know, Cosmopolitan testing failed. Now, new news is expected only in 2019.
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:24:41 PM

If you look at the market sentiment today, you can notice a coordinated difference, I still think that today the market should show good and positive interests and opportunities for investors, but what do we see?
drmasa

Activity: 270

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:49:34 AM

Price of BCH is just pumped because of fork and everyone is hoping for the free money like we had in august 2017. But dont forget that BCH is not bitcoin and altcoin that is forking just prove that there are some flaws with it!
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 01:11:48 AM

I think not only bitcoincash is going down its price, more and more altcoins are affected with the market price when some altcoins and bitcoin price takes a decreasing price, just like ethereum, bitcoincash also takes its lowest price as of this year.
mangsitin

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:29:16 AM

Price of BCH is just pumped because of fork and everyone is hoping for the free money like we had in august 2017. But dont forget that BCH is not bitcoin and altcoin that is forking just prove that there are some flaws with it!
Yes, that's right, BCH was pumped because on November 15 there will be a Hardfork BCH, so the price of BCH goes up by people who want free money from the Fork BCH, but I won't participate to buy BCH because now prices have gone up, I'm not will take risks from Hardfork.
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:31:06 AM

It failed on what it intended to do - unseat BTC from the throne. TBH, I didn't believe it can though. A lot of shilling pumped the coin.
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:35:23 AM

I think not only bitcoincash is going down its price, more and more altcoins are affected with the market price when some altcoins and bitcoin price takes a decreasing price, just like ethereum, bitcoincash also takes its lowest price as of this year.
Have you follow Bitcoincash in the past few days? Its price has risen very fast in the past few days thanks to the information hark fork. Prices have gone up from 440$ and now have gone up 650$, this is probably Bitcoincash strongest growth this year

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Rumble97

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:46:14 AM

Currently all coin downs are not only bitcoincash, maybe because of market influence, still be confident and positive all will be well and in the future the cryptocurrency will run normally again
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:27:27 AM

Currently all coin downs are not only bitcoincash, maybe because of market influence, still be confident and positive all will be well and in the future the cryptocurrency will run normally again
I think you aren't aware of what's happening to bitcoin cash now?

One of the most hated coin is going to have its fork coin so this is what it drives the prices up. You can see that the market is healthy today and its not only bitcoin cash that is being pump right now but a lot of them. Though I don't have this coin anymore, after the fork expect a massive and quick dump.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀