Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:06:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Never say die to Bitcoin  (Read 2013 times)
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:01:34 PM

Panic sale and regret latter - simple newbie problems, especially, those who just wanted to make some fast money. Well, I am enthusiastic enough to keep holding, despite of FUD or Bad Influences.
yeah simple newbies problem .because of being greedy,  which even have no enough knowledge they're always jumping and make easy decision even have losses especially when there's an issue  occur in the market which is no need to make speculation to avoid panicking , just sell immediately and regrets after.  Lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lee cooper

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:23:42 PM

Bitcoin is gaining in popularity and has a high value, so bitcoin benefits its holders when it's valuable, I support bitcoin and hope that it will grow rapidly and the government will not be able to stop it.
Boys27

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:31:15 PM

many people have done this that after seeing bitcoin prices go down and most of them seem very frustrated because they have experienced a lot of damage due to price reductions, there seems to be no hope for them to see the high bitcoin prices again and they decide to sell their crypto assets and get out of crypto. I think this is only temporary and only strong people will survive, and I still believe in bitcoin

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                         
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:32:37 PM

a lot of negative news about bitcoin and the government might try to destroy bitcoin, so many people panic and sell their bitcoin at a cheap price, or maybe this is just the manipulation of big investors to be able to buy bitcoin at a cheap price so they will benefit , in my opinion bitcoin will survive and will continue to grow, so don't say die to bitcoin
antisocial77

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 12:36:17 PM

bitcoin will not die but we will die beacuse of bitcoin soon, before have fun in bull season.im really tired of bear market.when market is getting green, it takes 3-4 days only.

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:38:58 PM

only novice traders and new investors will panic when bad news about bitcoin appears. and sell their bitcoin until regrets come, because bitcoin pumps. once again I say bitcoin won't die because it's not centralized. and the price of falling and up is normal.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:18:33 PM

Quit Bitcoin and sell at your BTC at cheap today and regret later. The news coming from the governments are planned with the aim of creating FUD in potential investors because the governments are afraid of the power of decentralization. However, this power of decentralization cannot be stopped because it has already gained roots on the market as more and more people become familiar with the concepts and benefits of Bitcoin and the entire crypto.

It's been a years on which bitcoin was being attacked by the critics here,  gave different FUD about it and many became weak and controlled by their emotion to sell their bitcoin for thinking that it will go down to zero which is not going to happen in reality. I remembered the time when bitcoin came down to 200$ plus many got panic on it but after a few months it suddenly increased and became 400$ plus then after a weeks it reached 800$ then now look at the price value of bitcoin. It is shows that bitcoin has a big potentials because of the blockchain it can gives in the future.
AchainKatarita

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:27:13 PM

you are right. In some country people use bitcoin for shoping. use it like  money. so i think bitcoin never die
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:31:54 PM

For those who say that Bitcoin is dead then it is futile and useless. I think there are still many things that are far more important.
Because if you look at the situation that exists then Bitcoin is still worth it and there are still many people who use Bitcoin.
This has become a benchmark that Bitcoin will continue to exist and is needed by many people in conducting financial transactions.
Dylan Bargeman

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:23:07 PM

To get Bitcoin where we want it to be is going to take a lot of work. Bitcoin is still in it's infancy and has a long road ahead of it. What's different here is that Bitcoin is a community driven technology. There is no company or organization behind the wheel doing the work for us. This means that the weight of growing this tech will fall on everyone in the community. We need to get involved and help in any way we can.
BigBrother

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:25:21 PM

All smart investors will not pay attention to any stuffing. If they hold bitcoin, then they are confident in it. Possible power can pose a threat to him, but it will not be soon.

Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:35:33 PM

Quit Bitcoin and sell at your BTC at cheap today and regret later. The news coming from the governments are planned with the aim of creating FUD in potential investors because the governments are afraid of the power of decentralization. However, this power of decentralization cannot be stopped because it has already gained roots on the market as more and more people become familiar with the concepts and benefits of Bitcoin and the entire crypto.
yes, all of that is only engineered by certain people to get bitcoin cheaply, because the bitcoin system is very useful and can change the world in terms of payment or transaction, so I think bitcoin is a very valuable asset and it will be very valuable when everyone understands what bitcoin
Renal

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:37:30 PM

I think this is one of the issues about dropping bitcoin so that everyone who holds bitcoin panics and sells it there. The agreement of investors to buy bitcoin is part of the strategy that is done by people who want to buy more bitcoin but I personally will still hold bitcoin and wait until when the price of bitcoin will rise again.
Kim Addington

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:37:48 PM

I think most people on this sub really don't understand that btc is not primarily a investment object. There are millions of people who have always used it in trades for goods. It's fun to invest a little to see the price go up and down, but after all, it's a currency. It's invented for completing safer trades of virtual and physical goods. I believe only a fraction of the BTC is actually bought for investing. It's like the internet; the mainstream side is just the surface.
pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:40:08 PM

the government and many central banks have long called for FUDs about bitcoin but what has happened is the opposite is getting more interested and learning more about crypto because they think realistically why crypto can generate very good profits
Sultanar484
Copper Member

Activity: 232

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:44:25 PM

I think so. I don't like to sell my valuable BTC at cheaper price now. If i sell BTC today, i will regret later as it is not the heaven time of crypto but if i need urgent money, i try to recover it from trade's  profit. I believe that no one can stop decentralization technology of Bitcoin. I am hopeful that BTC woun't die and will alive among the people to facilitate the financial transactions of daily life.

Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:45:50 PM

When the bitcoin dropped people get panic from what's happening not only for today but in how many month's bitcoin are still dropped. But I know and people know it's only a type of circulation from the  history of bitcoin, there's have a chance to get it up and going on the same value like at the year of 2017. And I believe bitcoin will recovery and never to die.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:52:34 PM

Panic sale and regret latter - simple newbie problems, especially, those who just wanted to make some fast money. Well, I am enthusiastic enough to keep holding, despite of FUD or Bad Influences.
yeah simple newbies problem .because of being greedy,  which even have no enough knowledge they're always jumping and make easy decision even have losses especially when there's an issue  occur in the market which is no need to make speculation to avoid panicking , just sell immediately and regrets after.  Lol
Most of them it's not about the newbies being greedy, they are simply scared of losing the capital that they used for investment and that's what contributes to them panic selling but it seems that panic selling has seemingly gone down a little.
ict

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:54:23 PM

I agree with you. we must be optimistic if bitcoin will return to its highest price level. we must remain patient waiting for crypto prices in all trading markets to return to normal and stable. we must be wise in making decisions to sell or keep holding assets until the best conditions.
Sithawaka

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:55:47 PM

Most investors who have invested in bitcoin are selling at a low price at the moment due to uncertainty they have and most media sources makes things worse like always and misleading holders so large amount of bitcoin users are panic selling which is the biggest mistake they are doing in there life because bitcoin good time is coming a head with more business adoption and attracting new potential investors so its price will be much high very soon and the once who sold at a low price will miss the opportunity to make good profits

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: