Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:28:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Never say die to Bitcoin  (Read 2013 times)
rhenrhen

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:56:33 PM

A big YES!! Let us not feel down on what's happening in the market nowadays. The market plays like this so these are all part of the cycle. Since this is a cycle, expect for a greater heights in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abhi777

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:28:04 PM

A big YES!! Let us not feel down on what's happening in the market nowadays. The market plays like this so these are all part of the cycle. Since this is a cycle, expect for a greater heights in the future.
if I think bitcoin isn't dead. bitcoin is experiencing a decline by playing the cycle tonight that can go up as little as we know. so don't ever underestimate bitcoin. if bitcoin rises our market prices will be shocked.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:58:46 PM

I will never quit in BITCOIN though i will always do the buy low sell high.
this will not let you make leaving the cryptocurrency
you are just being wiser than others
If anyone can do this, they will earn more and even faster.
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:15:00 PM

Now it is too late for the goverments. They can not stop anything from now on. There are billions of dollars investment made by millions of people. With 1000s of new project and more than $11 billion 24 hour market volume the bitcoin and the altcoins market would never die, opposite way it get bigger and bigger every day.
Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:24:26 PM

People who say like that just want to buy Bitcoin at a low price, by spreading negative news about bitcoin, then the price will go down and the whale is ready to buy it. So, for experienced investors, just relax and sit sweet because sure that the price of bitcoin will rise.
bitcoins94

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:38:05 PM

I say AML BitCoin is here to stay. This is an excellent crypto with so many great features that no other coin can equal.
Compiler

Activity: 434
Merit: 86

Community Manager

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 05:02:45 PM

Not only the banks are afraid of Bitcoin and the blockchain, also google, and partly it is bad, because it would be good if the big GOOGLE accepted the new technology but at the same time blocks cryptocurrency advertising because it fears that it will be replaced by a decentralized system.

ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:13:07 PM

Quit Bitcoin and sell at your BTC at cheap today and regret later. The news coming from the governments are planned with the aim of creating FUD in potential investors because the governments are afraid of the power of decentralization. However, this power of decentralization cannot be stopped because it has already gained roots on the market as more and more people become familiar with the concepts and benefits of Bitcoin and the entire crypto.
For those who are truly investors, I mean before investing in crypto currency they do thousands of times of research to decide that he is ready to become a crypto currency investor then he will know that a regulation that rejects bitcoin or some bad information about bitcoin is a trap for them. Government regulation will only have a brief effect on the state of the market, and sometimes a regulation will change crypto currency in a better direction. You are right, talking about function the crypto currency will be well received in the future.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:20:01 PM

yes we should not underestimate the things that have happened on the market. because things that happened were not necessarily bad in our eyes. because the reality hasn't happened yet. so we have to think positively.
Huskarls

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:21:55 PM

yes bitcoin can be said to be the age of corn seeds, this is something that is still a baby, of course we cannot expect too fast to bear fruit and truly become something that results from the development of bitcoin. Another thing that must also be considered is that bitcoin is very risky
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 05:50:05 PM

Bitcoin as a matter of fact has huge potentials and market that are still untapped.
It could be lilened to a toddler and soon not
out of  place to see it go through this phases of teething,crawling and then stagering to walk.
Bitcoin is still very much at its early developmental stage and so shouldnt just be written off yet.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
virtfund

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:53:50 PM

People will determine its destiny. Also, decentralisation is a public decision. Since it is a useful tool, you can't say that's die. Government may take some control over bitcoin but it will be limited. When it comes to Altcoins, they have a different route to follow.
alexhunter54

Activity: 186

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:58:58 PM

bitcoin  is   being  very   famous  in  everywhere   and   will  be  back  and   better  from  its  situation  but  i t hink  there  is  a  need  of  time  for  growing  and  recovering  itself  i  beleive  that  by the  end  of  this  year evrythingwill  be  different  adn  better.
AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:03:06 PM

Nothing new about this news , everyone of now was always saying that bitcoin will die and it is bubble or it is scam those people who are always saying this was those negative and those who want to put down the number one coin. Everyone knows that bitcoin is the lead and famous coin in our time so that no one can surpass the popularity  of bitcoin and many of the user was the biggest person in industry so that bitcoin was still on top and it will never die.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:12:36 PM

I never think that bitcoin will die because i know it wont happen. Bitcoin will exist in the future until many people needs this currency and many people are using it and i think the demand for this coin will never lost it was due to many people are now using this as part of their business which helping the demand increasing.

luckybit1

Activity: 429

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:20:20 PM

I can never say die to what has made me smile. Bitcoin has taking it place.Bitcoin can never  die. Even if it's does it will remain a history to the next generation .
28days_ever

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:25:40 PM

In General, the topic of bitcoin does not come from the lips of millions of people, I think there was a technical revolution and will continue to develop, it's not like a soap bubble in my opinion.
Marbelli

Activity: 182

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:43:16 PM

in the future, all those who did not sell their bitcoins today will very well earn them tomorrow because the price of bitcoin will exceed $ 100k per unit. I completely agree with this opinion with the author

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
rosemary4u

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:57:53 PM

I believe bitcoin is the future currency for the world, anyone who misses this great opportunity would really regret in the very near future. This is the reality of the whole issue.
Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:28:45 PM

Quit Bitcoin and sell at your BTC at cheap today and regret later. The news coming from the governments are planned with the aim of creating FUD in potential investors because the governments are afraid of the power of decentralization. However, this power of decentralization cannot be stopped because it has already gained roots on the market as more and more people become familiar with the concepts and benefits of Bitcoin and the entire crypto.

Definitely in my own words I keep saying bitcoin is the future and it has come to stay I just don't know I love the name it bears with all the history I came to read about it. I keep to advice my folks never to sell off their bitcoin in cheap rate and regret in future.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: