Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:09:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Never say die to Bitcoin  (Read 2013 times)
suprex333

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:46:59 AM

Bitcoin has just run and started at a safe point, so bitcoin will actually develop well. A good start and will continue to increase both in value, volume or community. There will still be many more who will join and mine bitcoin, so it won't die.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doodle07

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:23:00 AM

As long as there are users and believers of bitcoin I can say that it will definitely stay, right now it simply stabilize and it is known worldwide and more people are using it so I think as time passes by, there are so much reasons for us to say bitcoin will never die.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Quennlorna42

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:10:59 AM

ofcourse is still very good bitcoin and it continues to serve everyone so a bitcoin is still alive for our great future. We just say today that bitcoin is still very low, but will just wait and persist, will come back with all the bitcoin increase soon. and a bitcoin continues to grow the value as a potential for long term investments.
shanghai

Activity: 275

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:24:03 AM

Quit Bitcoin and sell at your BTC at cheap today and regret later. The news coming from the governments are planned with the aim of creating FUD in potential investors because the governments are afraid of the power of decentralization. However, this power of decentralization cannot be stopped because it has already gained roots on the market as more and more people become familiar with the concepts and benefits of Bitcoin and the entire crypto.
I also agree with your opinion that Bitcoin is temporarily hibernation. So we have to think more openly because Bitcoin is not easy to die and fail. Every time Bitcoin falls low and is suspected About its ability, Bitcoin increased dramatically.
gayletot

Activity: 323

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:39:10 AM

That's right because while more investors who invest in bicoin will not get lost in crypto. and if you study the volume of bitcoin does not decrease. its price is due to the market. very slow because of the money moves so it's not been able to raise bitcoin at what we want.

bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:44:25 AM

Knowing that bitcoin is the most recognized and well-known cryptocurrency coin. Losing more than 60% of the price as last year's price, newbies most likely get panic. But, successful crypto enthusiasts will surely hold until the big one. Believe in bitcoin.
Elqui

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:02:32 AM

We should really never say die to bitcoin because bitcoin is the future of online transactions and there are so much things that bitcoin can do that we are still developing as of today.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:09:33 AM

Expect more fuds and bashings coming for bitcoin while its price continuous to be bearish in the coming days. Bitcoin has already made a tremendous gains over the past years that culminated to a price of all-time high last December 2017. The present decline of bitcoin price are jsut temporary and this happened after the big gains last year. This price correction and bearish sentiments will be over when all investors start to buy again. Bitcoin will remain profitable so there is no reason for it to die.
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:38:23 AM

This is not the time to say bitcoin will end, normal market volatility because bitcoin is decentralized and market changes are determined by the level of demand and supply. The decline in bitcoin does not mean that bitcoin will disappear, because the more time goes ahead the bitcoin decentralization will be able to make bitcoin have high value.

Mary89

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:39:21 AM

The blockchain is relatively small associated services to bitcoin, nobody keeps large sums on foreign servers. Moreover, even if the real wallets open still will not work..
Hustinog

Activity: 191
Merit: 32

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:20:46 AM

Many times we've been reminding everyone that if they are about to sell at loss, don't ever regret.

From the very start investors should have their own game plan while being here in the market. Failure to plan with your money will definitely put you to a place that you don't want to be. Set at least on how many months or years you want to hold or set a price that you would love to sell.
There is a saying that if you fail to plan then you are planning to fail. If you panic sell your coins in a very low amount value don't regret of you lose because it is your decision to sell your coins and not wait until its value increase. But if you want to avoid loss, hold and wait until the market value of your coins increase.

SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:23:39 AM

There are always pros and cons in each desired goal, but in this case we should be able to understand the market situation that is not giving much profit and panic. Surely this is only a moment and will return because I believe that bitcoin will be more valuable.
I myself have never said that bitcoin will become extinct and die. I am proud to be able to feel and do what it has been up to now, so I think bitcoin must be maintained. How for the future is our future asset that will change finances and currencies the world is in my opinion so much and thank you
ricatop

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:22:56 AM

bitcoin will not die believe me. at least we won't find it for sure because this technology has come for a long time. she really is revolutionary

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:25:29 AM

the price of bitcoin is still quite high, so i never thought bitcoin would die. i also do not understand why people think that. it really seems to be that one with such statements will press only the price of bitcoin down or weak hands will animate for sale.
KaynHayasi

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:03:05 PM

i think we shouldn't sell bitcoin now. better holding until the end of this year. you can get alot of money
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:50:19 PM

Many times we've been reminding everyone that if they are about to sell at loss, don't ever regret.

From the very start investors should have their own game plan while being here in the market. Failure to plan with your money will definitely put you to a place that you don't want to be. Set at least on how many months or years you want to hold or set a price that you would love to sell.
There is a saying that if you fail to plan then you are planning to fail. If you panic sell your coins in a very low amount value don't regret of you lose because it is your decision to sell your coins and not wait until its value increase. But if you want to avoid loss, hold and wait until the market value of your coins increase.
Yes that's the quote that I'm trying to deliver with what I've said and that's right.

Various reports and people that have been said to panic sell are really regretting it. There are some that happily did it before the plummet comes but its bitcoin you know, the great digital asset on this age where people are getting crazy all over it. Holding is the best thing to do with it and that's how you'll see your money grow in a legit way.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 02:01:05 PM

This is not the time to say bitcoin will end, normal market volatility because bitcoin is decentralized and market changes are determined by the level of demand and supply. The decline in bitcoin does not mean that bitcoin will disappear, because the more time goes ahead the bitcoin decentralization will be able to make bitcoin have high value.

There is no end to bitcoin and bitcoin will be in this world until we have internet because noone can really destroy bitcoin and some governments or financial regulators can only threaten and try to ban it but still bitcoin will be used against all the odds through grey market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:07:48 PM

I believe that bitcoin is preparing for a great break out. We just need to wait till it will come. Probably, the price will gradually move when the ETF result becomes positive. But I think the ETF will extend more. In fact, I thought that the ETF was done already during the pump of bitcoin recently. But I saw at the news that there is an extension to the ETF, it extends till November 2018.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:08:41 PM

the price of bitcoin is still quite high, so i never thought bitcoin would die. i also do not understand why people think that. it really seems to be that one with such statements will press only the price of bitcoin down or weak hands will animate for sale.
Actually here price is not the main fact. For only price, we can't say that bitcoin is dead. Bitcoin was not in this stage before 2 years ago. Price can up or down anytime. There are many people who are telling lie about fake news. Thus price of bitcoin are decreasing.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:14:31 PM

Quit Bitcoin and sell at your BTC at cheap today and regret later. The news coming from the governments are planned with the aim of creating FUD in potential investors because the governments are afraid of the power of decentralization. However, this power of decentralization cannot be stopped because it has already gained roots on the market as more and more people become familiar with the concepts and benefits of Bitcoin and the entire crypto.
I think more than government, the big companies are creating FUD against cryptocurrencies. They understand the potential disruption the cryptocurrncies and its community can cause in long run. Moreover, in the community itself, the exchanges and the whales are creating FUD for their personal profits. So, instead of blaming the government which is least interested in this market because of the small size, the bulk hodlers should be blames more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: