Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:05:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Never say die to Bitcoin  (Read 2013 times)
oktana

Activity: 1638
Merit: 288

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 10:23:17 PM

Why sell Bitcoin at a low price? Let it be if they sell it at this low price because they will regret it later and just see if Bitcoin has a very high increase.
I am very confident that one day all countries will replace their currencies with digital money because many people realize the enormous potential if transactions are done with Blockchain technology.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:28:33 PM

Bitcoin is not an instant gateway to make people rich so you need to be patience and find a good entry price if you want to earn profit. Many new investor are losing money when they bought bitcoin last dec 2017 and jan 2018 where price it at peak.
investors who bought in 2018 for 19000 did not lose anything, if they believe that they will sell in 2022 for 100000, if not sold for 5000, and bought more for 5000 more. the main thing is not to go out and not to fix the loss and you will be in the profit.
But in that case, it will need at least 3 years to hold. Nowadays, it's rarely to see a person that patient enough to wait it for the long time, because there are so many who want to get rich and big profits in a short time. It's clear that the more days, humans are getting greedy.
anaumar

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:30:43 PM

at the end of time or at the end of the world, of course everything will disappear, but in my opinion, it's still a long time to end this world, so it's still a passion to learn about bitcoin and blockchain technology, which is very good

CCN     CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN    
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰      Service Thread    Whitepaper
ojotoyo10

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:35:20 PM

Bitcoin will still exist because no one can make bitcoin die. because you can see that bitcoin enthusiasts are very many and it could be that bitcoin won't die.
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:06:25 PM

Bitcoin is very unpredictable. Therefore, it is very difficult to make a forecast for a long time. 6000 + is not yet a death. Bitcoin is gaining strength every day.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:22:13 PM

Bitcoin is very unpredictable. Therefore, it is very difficult to make a forecast for a long time. 6000 + is not yet a death. Bitcoin is gaining strength every day.
That is true, bitcoin price is hard to predict the value. Since price is unstable from the start but never say bitcoin will come to an end. Until this time bitcoin is still active so I think we will see a gradually growth in btc soon.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:27:06 PM

Well, in my opinion, what makes bitcoin go down is because beginners who panic with the bitcoin situation are getting lower and start selling their assets at cheap prices and feel it's over, so I suggest staying calm and staying HODL.
oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:27:19 PM

NO way will bitcoin die if all the FUD are to make it look even cheaper it will one day rise above all tides as it has been doing in the past years.The media and the financial authorities are the brain behind the negativity about bitcoins to make it look not attractive.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:32:15 PM

i believe with you that there are word 'die' in bitcoin, we know that bitcoin have the bad issues but we should believe in bitcoin, because we know that bitcoin is never die until the end

reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:58:18 AM

Bitcoin is becoming more popular each day. There is now no doubts about the successful future of Bitcoin as it heads towards the mainstream adoption. Move out or stand against Bitcoin today and regret tomorrow.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:20:39 AM

Quit Bitcoin and sell at your BTC at cheap today and regret later. The news coming from the governments are planned with the aim of creating FUD in potential investors because the governments are afraid of the power of decentralization. However, this power of decentralization cannot be stopped because it has already gained roots on the market as more and more people become familiar with the concepts and benefits of Bitcoin and the entire crypto.

Not a good idea to sell all of your bitcoins at a cheap price. Have you been doing research? It clearly shows that every last quarter of the year, bitcoins and other alt coins pump up in price during this season. Might as well hold up a little more because we are in the pumping season.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:30:13 AM

Many people especially those who are not a user are saying that bitcoin will not last this year.  That bitcoin will die because it is slowly going down. But the truth is, this is just the beginning of bitcoin.
jcojci

Activity: 797
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:09:21 AM

Many people especially those who are not a user are saying that bitcoin will not last this year.  That bitcoin will die because it is slowly going down. But the truth is, this is just the beginning of bitcoin.

I think they don't learn from many sources and they don't know about bitcoin history. I am sure that they learn something related to bitcoin, they will not say like that, and they will believe in bitcoin. Bitcoin price itself will be on the highest price but it will not happen in the short time, and we need to be patient to wait this is happening.
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:27:54 AM

Quit Bitcoin and sell at your BTC at cheap today and regret later. The news coming from the governments are planned with the aim of creating FUD in potential investors because the governments are afraid of the power of decentralization. However, this power of decentralization cannot be stopped because it has already gained roots on the market as more and more people become familiar with the concepts and benefits of Bitcoin and the entire crypto.
I am very supportive and agree with you when someone thinks negatively about Bitcoin. It will be regret and regret when deciding to leave Bitcoin. I believe in the crypto market because here Bitcoin is king of all money.
jtrapirap

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:52:15 AM

I am optimistic about the future of Bitcoin that it may survive the bear market that we have now and may rise up again soon if not this year maybe next year then. It has been quite disappointing this years market but dont lose hope as some major establishments & personalities recently recognized and fully accepts BTC as payment to their business transactions already. The time it recovers again the people who quit now will surely regrets their action.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
beami

Activity: 602

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:55:48 AM

I am very supportive and agree with you when someone thinks negatively about Bitcoin. It will be regret and regret when deciding to leave Bitcoin. I believe in the crypto market because here Bitcoin is king of all money.

Every person who considers bitcoin with one eye will regret later, Keep in mind that bitcoin has many advantages that can provide benefits for those of us who can understand it. Bitcoin will continue to live and develop well, especially the market still gives hope to continue to increase.

haidil

Activity: 784
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:10:08 AM

this is the power of bitcoin that is feared by the government, by spreading bad news about bitcoin in order to drop the price of bitcoin. this is now not valid because bitcoin is now widely used and favored by many people

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
eka rock69

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:20:34 AM

Bitcoin is not dead, now it is known to bitcoin, as the top crypto coin, of course, bitcoin has its features, so many people invest in bitcoin even though it is entirely in bitcoin government has not been recognized in some countries
iTradeBit

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:13:32 AM

You are right. I don't want to regret.
tranle1267

Activity: 182

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:19:01 PM

I still hold bitcoin at now and wait the chance will come with me, but now i trade a little bitcoin i have to earn profit, because the price of bitcoin is is quite volatile now.
still wait bitcoin pump and i will have a big money. i think bitcoin never die and it will grow strongly in the future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: