Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:46:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Effects of Market Conditions  (Read 804 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
andibongkol

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:40:47 PM

I think the price of altcoin is currently down because of poor market conditions I can't predict when this situation will end and what I'm doing is just waiting

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:42:53 PM

I think the price of altcoin is currently down because of poor market conditions I can't predict when this situation will end and what I'm doing is just waiting
yes waiting is the best choice when the market is unstable, maybe this is caused by demand or supply. usually conditions like this will end at the end of the year, but I'm not sure by the end of this year whether the market will stabilize and the price will be high again.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
yountt2

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:04:46 AM

The effect of market condition is very glaring in the prices of coin across Cryptocurrency market.  The best time to invest or not to invest largely depend on market condition.  Market condition Iis like two edged sword!

center]     K L I C K Z I E          by Tautachrome, Inc.     |     ✓ Open Network   ✓ Open Source   ✓ Decentralized   ✓ Auditable
-   Building trust with verifiable imagery for the new era   -     ►  TOKEN PRE-SALE LIVE
●          ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     GITHUB     ●     TELEGRAM     ●          ●[/center]
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:45:36 AM

There is no optimism even next year, if now this attitude to cryptocurrencies, which should in the future become a global currency. It looks like we will remain struggling with volatility, constant corrections and put up with losses.
Says who? If there is no optimism for you, there is optimism for a whole lot of us. One thing we cannot tell in this market is the fact that nothing is guaranteed, but really, who cares? What matters the most is now, and the question you should be asking yourself now is what you are doing to take advantage of the present moment. Worrying and whining will not solve anyone's problem, seeing an opportunity in what others see as a problem is what would end up giving you the best in the long run. One thing I have never missed is buying the dips while others are busy worrying for no reason at all.

The best time to invest or not to invest largely depend on market condition.  Market condition Iis like two edged sword!
Making our trading decisions based on market conditions and the real challenge is purely based on how much risk we may afford. After experiencing year long down fall, this present condition of entire crypto market is effecting into all crypto investors in both negative and positive way. Some people are still buying and some other people are delaying their buying decisions.
desfira

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

CLEVERBOUNTY

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:34:51 AM

say that this is indeed the market, there are times that are very high and sometimes it will be very cheap.
if the price is always high, then it's not called trade.
crypto has a fluctuating value, that is crypto.
we see from the beginning of the birth of bitcoin, what is the initial price, so very cheap, but now the price is really extraordinary, even though it has experienced a very deep down

CLEVER BOUNTY
suprex333

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:52:26 AM

yes waiting is the best choice when the market is unstable, maybe this is caused by demand or supply. usually conditions like this will end at the end of the year, but I'm not sure by the end of this year whether the market will stabilize and the price will be high again.

Indeed patience is waiting for the right strategy, for now, the market conditions are said to be stable for bitcoin, and very low for altcoins, of course, makes altcoin holders disappointed. This market requires Gebraakan and new strategies to be able to recover the value of the altcoin, only hoping that conditions will soon improve.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
segotiwul

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:39:15 AM

The current market uncertainty really worries me, BTC is very deep correction, it's like a spinning wheel and now all crypto or stocks are experiencing market sluggishness. Expert speculation was tested but the market is only predictable and not entirely true, and I still feel pessimistic for the end of this year, but hopefully it will improve again.
If you are not including an early supporter of crypto and then i know about what are you thinking about this dude. Have you watched the whole history of crypto? I suggest you to see the whole history of bitcoin and then you will know about where from the cryptocurrency has started dude.
I agree with Makishart's opinion that we have to preview this crypto history in altcoin a few years ago. where this happened this year where all altcoins dropped
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:49:26 AM

Indeed patience is waiting for the right strategy, for now, the market conditions are said to be stable for bitcoin, and very low for altcoins, of course, makes altcoin holders disappointed. This market requires Gebraakan and new strategies to be able to recover the value of the altcoin, only hoping that conditions will soon improve.

altcoins holders will always be disappointed as they have always been that way because they eventually get dumped on enough amounts to lose everything they invested.
the only people who will always enjoy the altcoin market are the day traders who are participating in the altcoin pumps. they will be the millionaires of tomorrow.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
natka

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:14:44 AM

The effect of market condition is very glaring in the prices of coin across Cryptocurrency market.  The best time to invest or not to invest largely depend on market condition.  Market condition Iis like two edged sword!
I think that there will be an interesting time in the world of cryptocurrency, when the bit.Go project will take effect, with the help of which the WBitcoin coin will be issued for the Ethereum blockchain.
antonhuda

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:54:36 PM

Markets that go up and down and make people feel loss or disappointment, actually when compared to a few years ago where bitcoin was lower than today, then you will not worry or regret, because the market development and prices are better and have a safe value especially bitcoin.
It's true that today's prices are better than last year but today is also bad news for altcoins whose prices have dropped nearly 10 times more

This condition is very alarming, and we can only wait and be patient so that there is a change in market conditions. This is what we have to do, and hoping that there will be good news about crypto to be able to give more altcoin prices, nothing can be done for a new breakthrough.
Mavzi

Activity: 194
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:28:19 PM

Everything will be great, buddies! It's just the matter of time and we definitely will see the good times, i'm sure it will be soon...
Laxus215

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:27:34 PM

The current market uncertainty really worries me, BTC is very deep correction, it's like a spinning wheel and now all crypto or stocks are experiencing market sluggishness. Expert speculation was tested but the market is only predictable and not entirely true, and I still feel pessimistic for the end of this year, but hopefully it will improve again.
Be positive my friend the market will be surely positive but keep in mind this industry runs on the news, trends and hype such as listing on big exchanges or partnership or testnet/mainnet take example of this coins
1) pumapay (PMA) :- Pumapay listed on bitrex and the price got 4x
2) Nexo :- indeed Nexo is one the best lending platform project presently and expected to launch on Binance soon. When they got appreciation from the Binance CZ on twitter the price spiked around 5x.
3) Ravencoin :- price of the ravencoin spiked around 5x due to listing on Binance.

There is still opportunities you need to find that and the market looks very stable presently with so many good news such as Bakkt launching institutional grade exchange which will attract lot of institutional investors. Hopefully we will see bull run in the month of December.

boryanchik

Activity: 246
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:46:25 PM

Ahead of a decisive month. Rather two months and everything will be clear. Before the new year in China, the price should grow and significantly. After what,I think, she again will fall down.

Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:08:36 PM

Pumps is on the way but we must have to wait for it patiently and those people haven't losing their faith will be rewarded by then.  Ain't everyone have some guts and many individuals are leaving crypto due to losses happen to them. We don't want to be like them,  we just fight and give our trust cause it surely come to us momentarily.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:15:07 PM

Don’t play short term if you cannot handle your emotion, go for long term and this market will recover. Dump months will be over, and in time we will welcome bull market again.

Invest on bitcoin at a cheaper price, hold it and don’t be scare because its price will pump again. This is normal in stock market and I think there’s no big difference between crypto and stock market both will pump and dump.
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:48:39 PM

Don’t play short term if you cannot handle your emotion, go for long term and this market will recover. Dump months will be over, and in time we will welcome bull market again.

Invest on bitcoin at a cheaper price, hold it and don’t be scare because its price will pump again. This is normal in stock market and I think there’s no big difference between crypto and stock market both will pump and dump.

It always went the same and you can't control it people will have to dump when they see bad market conditions. This effect will become a contagious scenario if not eliminated. We as holders will make it within control as well by holding your asset.
Denton

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:05:26 PM

Do not be upset. Pessimism will not lead to anything good. The market will recover, do not worry about the current price. Better keep yourself busy. Start learning a new way of earning so that you are always in the black, even if the market is red.

Westfiled

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:07:19 PM

Be positive my friend the market will be surely positive but keep in mind this industry runs on the news, trends and hype such as listing on big exchanges or partnership or testnet/mainnet take example of this coins
2) Nexo :- indeed Nexo is one the best lending platform project presently and expected to launch on Binance soon. When they got appreciation from the Binance CZ on twitter the price spiked around 5x.
3) Ravencoin :- price of the ravencoin spiked around 5x due to listing on Binance.

There is still opportunities you need to find that and the market looks very stable presently with so many good news such as Bakkt launching institutional grade exchange which will attract lot of institutional investors. Hopefully we will see bull run in the month of December.
They are the coins that can encourage a lot of hype from the speculators and binance is a key to get a lot of value and hype. Bull run can't be predicted dude. I guess you have learned a about the chart and this time there was no a lot of volatility in the market. bakkt doesn't mean a thing that will change crypto.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:39:06 PM

Due to the drop of the market I focus more on scalp tradingtoI earn profits rather than wait for cryptocurrency market to recover. My portfolio value dropped tremendously so need to diversify. Invest on new promising ICOs and shift trades from time to time. Crypto may be in crisis but there's some pump of coins from time to time so that's what we should look up for.
pro100j

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:39:49 PM

They are the coins that can encourage a lot of hype from the speculators and binance is a key to get a lot of value and hype. Bull run can't be predicted dude. I guess you have learned a about the chart and this time there was no a lot of volatility in the market. bakkt doesn't mean a thing that will change crypto.

yeap, bull run may never be again, at least that big like it was previous winter.
also people talking about short and long term, wanna ask is there some criterias of short/long term, how long it is? or it just depends on your own definition?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: