Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:01:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Effects of Market Conditions  (Read 806 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:24:46 AM

Due to the drop of the market I focus more on scalp tradingtoI earn profits rather than wait for cryptocurrency market to recover. My portfolio value dropped tremendously so need to diversify. Invest on new promising ICOs and shift trades from time to time. Crypto may be in crisis but there's some pump of coins from time to time so that's what we should look up for.
Yes, current market situation makes people to divert strategy on how to be more profitable on this field, as we see that mostly are choosy to buy coins for they are in worry of market recovery, I think crypto will soon break the barriers and will lead the way in the world of commerce, so we should have to trust it and soon will see the profit that we always awaits.

aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:17:33 PM

indeed at this time and conditions like today many investors experience fear and fear but as investors we must know all the risks we will get in investing and fear will disappear if we have our confidence and patience in investing
That would be investors that want to panic and fear based on their level of ignorance in understanding the market first before investing and even taking their time to realize their mistake and try as much as possible now to understand the market to make better decisions after investing and looking forward to the future while taking advantage of the moment. There is always risk in every investment, but what sets you apart as an investor in having great chances of success in the long run will be practically based on your level of knowledge to be able to manage those risks.

Don't look at it if you don't want to hurt yourself.
Lol. Even if you look at it, as long as you are able to settle your mind with the long term, you should not have a problem with the short term at all. Although I can understand that looking at it most especially when you have bought during FOMO can really be very devastating and emotionally draining, so if you know as a person that you cannot cope with such emotions, just look for a cold storage and keep your funds there, while coming back in the long run to see how things have been. Fear is something that can only kick in when you do not have long term goals as far as I am concerned.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:49:49 AM

Don't worry regarding market condition and Bitcoin is not like a spinning wheel because it's so stable in unstable market if you observing or following current market BTC dominance percentage.
Well this is how things are and had been. We had falls all along the journey so far. One of the biggest fall back in 2013 was very hard for the investors because back then the demand for the coin was not that much high so it kind of hurt the market immensely. Eventually things recover as a result of the dynamic nature of the market which is very important for the market correction. So yes this down market has an adverse impact on the invested money but it will be reversed once we have green streaks.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 10:21:20 AM

The current market uncertainty really worries me, BTC is very deep correction, it's like a spinning wheel and now all crypto or stocks are experiencing market sluggishness. Expert speculation was tested but the market is only predictable and not entirely true, and I still feel pessimistic for the end of this year, but hopefully it will improve again.
yes this is indeed very worrying because the current market conditions are very unpleasant to see. maybe some other causes are a lot of scam ICO now that make the market price go down. if this nightmare will not end then the future of crypto will fall in the following year because is nothing a positive issue on Bitcoin. I want to cry to see what will happen in the future with cryptocurrency if it continues like this.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:53:33 PM

market condition is really very confusing at the moment. i have never seen such period that price is fixed around a point for more than 1 month. we will see a sharp move probably.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:27:04 PM

There is no word to regret when deciding to invest. Cryptocurrency has become a popular place to invest and lasso has many people who also benefit greatly from crypto currency. So, I'm not sure for those who have gotten huge profits in crypto currency, they will not return. If crypto currency starts to rise again, I am sure they will come with big capital to invest. It's about time, crypto currency sooner will rise again and even exceed the price last year.
Greed Dev

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:42:13 PM

You should think positively, do not let negative thoughts come to you. You will decide things are very crazy. So instead of focusing on this market too much, you should find a job outside that suits your ability and work hard. You will easily forget the negativity in the market and when it rises, you will feel great.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:02:52 PM

The current market uncertainty really worries me, BTC is very deep correction, it's like a spinning wheel and now all crypto or stocks are experiencing market sluggishness. Expert speculation was tested but the market is only predictable and not entirely true, and I still feel pessimistic for the end of this year, but hopefully it will improve again.

I am also starting to think that this year might not be a year for crypto. But if you are going to look in a bigger perspective, the prices of the coins right now is still much better compared to the previous years. This might not be a year for crypto but the other next few years may become a great year for crypto.

cryptic4000

Activity: 451

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:14:23 PM

Anyone who does not keep up the optimism will surely be missed at a big party in the future. So I recommend you continue to stay in the Crypto market and wait for what's good. We need to re-energize our market to continue to perform well and promote it to the rest of the world. Hope the market will recover soon.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:22:18 PM

market condition is really very confusing at the moment. i have never seen such period that price is fixed around a point for more than 1 month. we will see a sharp move probably.
Its not that confusing as we see the market now, its giving us the idea that the market has been down for a very long time (not that long but nearly a year).
And this gives everyone an opinion that this year isn't going to be the year of crypto and worst, crypto might not recover from this correction.

aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:27:24 AM

yes this is indeed very worrying because the current market conditions are very unpleasant to see. maybe some other causes are a lot of scam ICO now that make the market price go down. if this nightmare will not end then the future of crypto will fall in the following year because is nothing a positive issue on Bitcoin. I want to cry to see what will happen in the future with cryptocurrency if it continues like this.
It may be unpleasant to you, but for some of us it is actually very pleasant. Probably you should be seeing the market in different light and stop fighting it most of the time. When you see a downtrend like this, it gives you an opportunity to buy and when you start seeing people get extremely greedy, it gives you an opportunity to sell.

The basic truth is that a lot of people do not always get to understand these things, and instead, they keep going against the right thing to do in the market by buying when everyone is getting greedy and selling when everyone is panicking. Probably, people should get to understand that the only way they can get out of it is to fine tune their mentality and strategy as well as approach to the market.
KOF97

Activity: 359

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:30:02 AM

I am also disappointed with the market situation. Many predictions have become lies. Without more support from purchasing power, the bull market is still far away from us!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:54:39 AM

I am also disappointed with the market situation. Many predictions have become lies. Without more support from purchasing power, the bull market is still far away from us!
Many unpredictable predictions, making many investors wait in vain. They predict that BTC will increase to $ 50,000 in 2018. and many other predictions, but so far, the value of coins has continued to fall. Many people have sold coin panic they hold.

nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:45:09 PM

Many unpredictable predictions, making many investors wait in vain. They predict that BTC will increase to $ 50,000 in 2018. and many other predictions, but so far, the value of coins has continued to fall. Many people have sold coin panic they hold.
"Probably you should look at it this way, if that is the way a lot of the long term holders from the onset have been panicking and getting frustrated, do you think they will be where they are today?

I think people are too greedy these days to even care to understand the market they are in, the long term prospect and how they should be approaching it, but because all they care about is ways of getting rich quick, they get screwed over. They are weak hands, and they are always the target of whales, and honestly, I do not feel sorry at all for people like this, which I am sure they deserve it with their manner of approach to things."
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:46:29 PM

Don't worry regarding market condition and Bitcoin is not like a spinning wheel because it's so stable in unstable market if you observing or following current market BTC dominance percentage.
Well this is how things are and had been. We had falls all along the journey so far. One of the biggest fall back in 2013 was very hard for the investors because back then the demand for the coin was not that much high so it kind of hurt the market immensely. Eventually things recover as a result of the dynamic nature of the market which is very important for the market correction. So yes this down market has an adverse impact on the invested money but it will be reversed once we have green streaks.
The funny thing most of the time is that it usually hurts when the market is in a downtrend and a lot of people even panic and bail out during this period with an assumption that there is actually nothing anymore for the market, but do you know what hurts the more ?

Coming back few years’ time and see that even by picking the lows right now, you have still ended up missing a huge chance panicking for no reason and not believing in the long term potential of what you hold. That is what I see people who are so much concentrating on the market condition at the moment and rather than taking advantage of it for the long term, they are just busy panicking for no reason.
Vieni

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:44:49 PM

The value of a cryptocurrency can change very fast, but with time one can see that the volume of transaction has gone up while the volatility has kept dropping. It remains to be seen if this trend will continue. The chance of a significant correction in price has to be kept in mind. It is up to every trader and investor to weight for themselves the significant potential of cryptocurrencies with the risks that these currencies are still exposed to.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:41:20 PM

Sad to those who invest in the fourth quarter of 2017 because they probably loose some because the market didn't move as what they have been expected. Well, they take the risk and we can't blame them because this is cryptocurrencies, everything can be happen whether it is good or bad. The good thing is that, it's ability still remains and despite of what is happening, people still support this kind of technology.
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:58:36 PM

It was only because of many predictions, so I waited for BTC value in 2018, but I found that it is no longer earnest, because the BTC is currently only at 6400 $, too low and without foundation. What causes them to surge dramatically in December of 2018?

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
pro100j

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:23:40 PM

yeap, volumes are falling down, prices are dumping or at least wont grow at all. every month coinmarketcap add about 150 new coins/tokens and market cap of all market anyway falling down. maybe etf will change something, but i dont know really
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:41:28 PM

It is indeed a huge problem to the investors. Many investors are now hesitating to invest on any crypto and even on ICOs which makes it hard for the projects to succeed on their crowdsale. It negatively affects the outcome resulting for the failure of the project itself or sometimes delay or pause of the sale. On cryptos in general, since there are no investors at this moment, cryptos are having a hard time to recover.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: