Bitcoin Forum
August 01, 2024, 06:33:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Need to Be Careful with ICOs  (Read 978 times)
gunhell16

Activity: 1778
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:51:44 PM

I do make research on some ICO before joining them or support them on their bounties.
The bad side of the market is really into people now.
With many SCAM ICO in the market now, there is some Legit project who don't get the soft cap they need to support the project.
This will also affect the bounty community. ICO is very dangerous now.

ULTIMATE POKER 
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▄▀███████████
█████████▀▄███░██████████
███████▀▄███▀▄█▀▄▀███████
█████▀▄███▀▄█▀▄███▄▀█████
████░███▀▄█▀▄██▀▀███░████
███░██▀▄█▀▄██▀▄██▄▀██░███
███░██▄▀▄██▀▄█▀▄▄▀▄██░███
████▄▀███▀▄█▀█▄▀███▀▄████
██████▄▄▄██░░░██▄▄▄██████
██████████░█░█░██████████
████████▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀████████
█████████████████████████
███████
▄▄█▀███▀█▄▄
▄██▄█▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▄██▄
▄███▀█▀█████████▀█▀███▄
▄███░██████████████░███▄
▀█▄██████▄███▄██████▄█▀
░░██████████████████████
▄█▀█████▀█████▀█████▀█▄
▀███░██████▄█▄██████░███▀
▀█████▄█████████▄█▄███▀
▀██▀█▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄█▀██▀
░░░▀▀█▄███▄█▀▀██▀
██████▄▄░░█████████████████

FREEROLLS & RAKEBACK
  WEEKLY
 LEADERBOARDS
  GTD TOURNAMENTS

Powered by TON

.#1 Poker Room on Telegram.

JOIN NOW  
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:59:40 PM

I do make research on some ICO before joining them or support them on their bounties.
The bad side of the market is really into people now.
With many SCAM ICO in the market now, there is some Legit project who don't get the soft cap they need to support the project.
This will also affect the bounty community. ICO is very dangerous now.
Yes I agree on that we need to research a good and real ico because there are now a lot of scammers in the crypto feild that can really get our profit if we don't take a good care of it. I believe that there are some good ICO that can really give us a huge  earnings but we need to be more careful due to to the continuous rising of the number of scammers in crypto.
Robert de Crypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:31:53 PM

With so many scams around these days, investing in ICOs is a challenge. Aside scams, there are issues related with the viability of tokens, and utility. That is why I've been researching on how to get the right sort of token. Investors also need to do more research before paring with their money in ICOs. This article gave some insight https://cryptoinfowatch.com/initial-coin-offering-choosing-a-good-token/

Thank you for sharing. I am not interesting for any ICOs today. I can't imagine that I will give my money to a project that isn't clear. I feel funny, many ICOs just change their plans and platforms. Investors invest because of the initial program but when their business program changes, is it still feasible to stay with them? I don't think so, and this is a problem when the refund request becomes a nightmare.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1540
Merit: 420

www.Artemis.co

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:42:30 PM

These are the challenges that this community is facing the bunch of scams whether its a coin or an ICO that's why regulators are eyeing and doing their tough job. There are a lot of good ICO's reputable enough and competent teams however there are also fake projects that everyone should be aware. I believe that ICO's will become the new standard of crowdfunding just like IPO's so choose your project wisely that you want to invest in.

..A R T E M I S..|
▀▄▀ PRESALE IS NOW LIVE! VISIT THE WEBSITE ▀▄▀
|📌 TWITTER
📌 YOUTUBE
📌 TELEGRAM
|
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:05:42 PM

With so many scams around these days, investing in ICOs is a challenge. Aside scams, there are issues related with the viability of tokens, and utility. That is why I've been researching on how to get the right sort of token. Investors also need to do more research before paring with their money in ICOs. This article gave some insight https://cryptoinfowatch.com/initial-coin-offering-choosing-a-good-token/
well even you have specific research it's still not safe mate in my opinion. because mostly project nowadays always turn into scam without knowing due to some factors which is  even you know how  good the project is . If i were you make an investment on some coin that's already listed on some exchange instead of seeking good ICO's because its not  safe and trustworthy to make an investment honestly especially nowadays.
cherlov

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:08:14 PM

Now it makes no sense to invest in iso at the pre-sale stage. It is worth buying tokens only after listing on the stock exchange and when the price drops several times.
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:47:40 PM

The article you provided is very helpful and will help those new comers in crypto investment to give better understanding on how ICO works and how they could prevent become a victim of scam or ponzi ICOs. I always advising my friends to do their own research first and think thrice or higher before investing because most ICO nowadays are scam projects, have fake team members or partnerships and the sad part is that when they get listed to the exchange. the price is below ICO price.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:51:39 PM

That's the best thing to do! Don't rely to others, just make your own assessment about the project or ICO you want to invest. In that case no other parties will be blame when something wrong will happen. But be sure it wont go wrong double check all of the vital aspect like legality,use case  and of course the utilization of the said Platform's token/coin that's very important and how it will create demand in the future.
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:00:00 PM

Actually, investing in ICO is very risky, but it is also a good way to choose to get some higher profits in some years later. I do agree for the review about how to choose the good ICo and be careful on it. Actually, choosing ico is very difficult because we cannot see which is scam and legit. But, we can minimize the risk if we know the right ways. Moreover, there are still many legit ICOs that offer very interesting concepts. So, just be careful as you stated.
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 03:03:13 PM

That is the right thing to do before participating with any icos and crypto project, we must always do our research and nit just rely with those ads and with the people who will try to encourage and invite you with ico. Am quite sure that most of the investors are learning their lessons with regards to the risk involve with cryptocurrency.
Airelves09

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 03:17:03 PM

Many people know that ICO has a lot of fraud. But there are still many people to invest. Why? I think because of the greed of human nature. Huge profits have been driven. It's like a gamble. If the bet wins. Your profits are enormous. If the bet is lost. You lose a lot of money. Risk and high return coexist. This is why people are still keen on investing in ICO.

irmasany

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:28:51 PM

yes, at this time it's very risky to invest in ico. almost all after entering the exchange price the price was destroyed even far from the sale price of freesell. this really makes many depressed investors including us. maybe it's time we need regulation
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:35:48 PM

you are right, we must be careful with ico, be careful in choosing ico I mean. indeed investment in ico maybe very profitable, besides the price is cheap, if the ico can enter the big exchanger, investors will make a big profit. but because many ico maybe scam or unsuccessful, we must be careful in choosing ico coins, because it can hurt us if we choose wrongly.
Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:36:46 PM

You're on point, the very best weapon before entering in any prospect for investment is to examine and evaluate the whole thing involves in a certain ICO, it is necessary to do so to avoid in falling to the trap, a simple but useful strategy to be practiced.
metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 03:46:25 PM

even if the ICO has a whitepaper and the project in it looks very tempting, it is not a guarantee, later when the ICO is finished the price will definitely be above the ICO price, only about 10% of the ico project that works well enough

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:46:47 PM

In crypto, you need to be careful and attentive absolutely absolutely, and even with the places where you can lose your money by investing them. Be smart and gain knowledge while the market is in stagnation.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:50:42 PM

Today it has become a necessity that will have to talk about that. so that people in turn will become much more attentive than they are today, because projects will definitely have to be checked and analyzed.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:55:27 PM

I invest in ICO so many time and many of them are just a dump coin or scam project. But I invest in one ICO that I gain a good profit in my investment there so that I keep finding and waiting to find that kind of ICO but now I can't find any because recently all my investment just go to waste because all of it is a dump coin.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:02:20 PM

Today it has become a necessity that will have to talk about that. so that people in turn will become much more attentive than they are today, because projects will definitely have to be checked and analyzed.

Today you need to be extra careful with everything! It`s a need when ever you give your money for something! When it comes to investing we need to have
more money, that asks for extra security.
   Internet is full with suspicious services, crypto-community isn`t different. People hide behind nicknames and it`s harder to spot a scammer. ICO`s are good
ground for cheaters, let`s not give them that pleasure, always recheck informations about everything!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:04:13 PM

There is still a few ICOs that seem to be great if given the chances to be developed. Those great ICOs, handle by great team of developers and advisers might be very revolutionizing. The down trend of the market is one possibility of lesser investors in ICOs. Now, let's see if we still have the same situatiin in ICOs when the market is so green again. Maybe that is the time we can say that investors totally leave ICOs.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: