Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 02:24:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 7 Reasons why you don’t play blockchain games  (Read 698 times)
joeperry

Activity: 2128
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:13:57 AM

One of the most known blockchain games are cryptokitties, i'm not really onto these kind of games i'm just here for profits actually the developers and the users wants profit that's all they just made the game in order to lessen the technical stuffs we've seen everyday.

Well i may say that blockchain games is not that profitable but if you invest a big amount of money you may either earn from it, actually for what I've known i think the blockchain games helps the blockchain to work faster that's what I know but i don't have idea if it's true

Don Pavilion

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:41:01 PM

You have done a good job by listing this 7 point's out in your opinion and I'm sure you know there are several once opinion about this out there. At first the time is different. Though I don't play blockchain games. Games have more risky because this is where the main Cryptocurrency gambling lies and I do much of trading and bounty projects.
Any video games are not excitement. It is rather entertainment for schoolchildren and teenagers. It happens that adults play video games. But if you are a serious person and work on cryptocurrency, then what kind of games can we talk about?

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:51:34 PM

I like the fact that you mentioned that crypto games were corny. It made me laugh and realized that you are right. It's like those Y8 games for kids. They should develop an make it look like a game worth playing. They have the team and the money to do it but they refused to. Probably because of the cost and they are OK with what they were earning. LOL

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
nolestiket

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 05:45:57 PM

I think it's understood a very long time.He played in the crypto seals ,but then I realized that it will not bring me any good, as well as other blockchain games.

btc_love (OP)

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:00:46 AM

I like the fact that you mentioned that crypto games were corny. It made me laugh and realized that you are right. It's like those Y8 games for kids. They should develop an make it look like a game worth playing. They have the team and the money to do it but they refused to. Probably because of the cost and they are OK with what they were earning. LOL

that is so disappointing. crypto games industry is so promising but developers should make better games. way better
Sanford

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:04:38 AM

I do not think that games on the blockchain are popular. Since the giants would have come to this industry. Yes, and there is no desire to even consider such projects. I think it will be interesting only for teenagers.
btc_love (OP)

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:48:13 AM

I do not think that games on the blockchain are popular. Since the giants would have come to this industry. Yes, and there is no desire to even consider such projects. I think it will be interesting only for teenagers.

why so?
I will tell you a secret - teenagers trade too
anchuoinhhoc

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:24:14 PM

The blockchain game is very risky and it has caused me to be depressed for some time because of the loss. It's like a betting game.

██▬██▬██▬██▬██▬██      iTEX      ██▬██▬██▬██▬██▬██
██████████   INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE   ██████████
https://itex.exchange/
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:27:50 PM

Well maybe there are many blockchain games that are relatively specified in your list of reasons are true. But, there are other crypto games also that could let you earn also. I think it should not be generalize though a different side of me is agreeing you that the list of reasons in avoiding to play blockchain games were right.

izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:41:45 PM

Crypto and Gambling are always exist because they are Mutualism symbiosis and people love it so the demand always exist.
We as new player must more careful and aware the risk of any new gambling type in order to minimize the losses even though gambling always make you loss but as greedy creature , human want to prove that they can earn massive profit from gambling site.

Just Prepare the loss and consider profit as the Bonus !

Smiley
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:03:00 PM

playing blockchain games is not bad, you can do it if you are bored, they really don't make a lot of money but this is better done than playing women Grin
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:27:00 PM

I participated in several bounty companies that promoted blockchain games. Apparently the popularity of crypto cats hurt many and they decided to repeat, and maybe even exceed the result of this successful crypto game. But personally, I did not see popularity in new games. You ask what could be the reasons. The reason is simple, people want to earn money, and if they see activity in the game, then they will join themselves and then the development goes on increasing and the game develops giving money. Unfortunately in those crypto games where I was, there just games were not completed until the end. Well, you know, no one wants to wait, everyone wants to make money right now. This is one problem, there is no working product, because of this there is no desire to play.
felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:30:30 PM

actually more reasons
but there will always be people who will play them, which means that there will be more new games
and with the growth of the market interest in cryptocurrencies will grow, that is, more people will come to this gaming market

bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:33:13 PM

OP, thank you for the post. I heard about blockchain games but haven’t try playing. What are the blockchain games you are playing? Recommend some please.
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 06:39:53 PM

First of all, I do not play blockchain games, but in all other games because it is a waste of time! Yes sometimes the game can be fun, but gave up and frankly sometimes even regret that so much time previously spent for games (all games). Too fast time passes for them-life flies by and in return nothing-it is better to do business, be with family, children and enjoy life!

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
Lilmon

Activity: 475
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:43:21 PM

I think it would be similar to gambling, but with a lot less regulation, since there is no commission in charge of limiting what you can do or not do in these crypto games, partly this is ok, because most of us seek freedom in this ecosystem, but I understand that many are not attracted by the idea of this kind of danger
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:48:11 PM

Why you think blockchain games are not popular? Did you do a research about it? I don't think so, of course if you want to earn anything from an online game, you have to pay a small fee to start, I think it's normal and amount of ETH that everyone need to pay to start playing and earning is really little so I don't think it's a big problem.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████