Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:15:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some well-known Bounty managers “disappeared”?  (Read 1222 times)
Applechild

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:51:51 PM

i view bounty manager as the same post for a regular company or business manager. every company have their own kind of manager they look forward to employing and just maybe that is the same principle applied here. Those who usually give them the work to do don’t have anyone available or because of the drop in market values they may not want to pick up any failed jobs. Whatever the case, I noticed recently that needmoney came up with few bounties that were later taken over by another company to manage which they had to transfer the spreadsheet details and all that. hope they will all be back soon because they have all made their marks and contributions immensely.
Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:10:54 PM

Most of the projects are now not credible. Managers just don't want to spoil their reputation. The same Sergei.Gerasimenko had disappeared after a failed bounty of the company. There was still a good manager of Avirunes but also disappeared after a fraudulent bounty company. However, there are those managers who cling to trash, and then wonder why them negative trust.
SiverSurfer

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:12:52 PM

I don't think it's scary. We have professional bounty platforms like bountyhype and " there's always another bounty Manager"

Did you mean bountyhive or bountyhype. Also is it the best platform out there now?
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:21:43 PM

Bounty managers who care about their public perception will be weary of this crypto market now and won't just hop on just any project. This is because there are way too many scam ICOs now, some of them are well packaged that it's hard for these managers to see the scam ab initio.

Secondly, some of these bounty managers are creating automated bounty management platforms. This is evident with managers like Bountysuite. So it's very possible that the mentioned managers are taking off to create theirs too.
udam

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 02:22:49 PM

I think in this bear market we can't grantee about reaching softcap of any ICO. So bounty hunters payments can't be distribute. So because of that bounty hunters directly ague with bounty managers. So I think above well known bounty managers don't want to happen above situation. So i think those bounty managers will start their world after market stable.  

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
Chom_

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:24:53 PM

it's true that I myself also wait for them to hold a new project, I hope they will soon appear and hold a new project
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:25:42 PM

It is true that some well-known bounty managers are not active again. I'm sure that there are some reasons behind it. One of the is that they got some problems, or maybe they now focus on other works. Now, we also can find out new BM with good prospects. I think that we don't need to fear about this. Just be smart and careful in choosing the bounty. Hopefully, they will also come back again because they are good BM.
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:30:15 PM

Are you saying that there will be hibernation? It seems to me that the cryptocurrency market has not woken up since the beginning of this year))
This is a sad fact, apparently managers do not see worthy projects with which they would like to work and promote them. I am sure when the market recovers, everything will fall into place.
MGBloomz

Activity: 238

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:34:20 PM

I think those bounty managers are still here managing some bounties but not using their high ranking account to make it safe not to receive negative trust if they will encounter a scam project. With this bearish situation we are all no guarantee that we can get our profits in making bounties as even bounty managers feel the pain of a downfall market.

ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:49:22 PM

Many well-known bounty managers we have seen in the past seem to have disappeared collectively in recent months.
Of course, the “disappeared” here does not mean that they are missing, but their bounty topics.
I made a list here and we can see that they have no any new bounty topic for at least 2 months.

Bounty manager  
Last bounty topic posted date

needmoney                       
August 11, 2018 
Sylon                               
August 01, 2018
hua_hui                           
August 16, 2018
aTriz                               
September 08, 2018
olcaytu2005                     
July 03, 2018
mirallas                           
September 16, 2018
Sergei.Gerasimenko         
April 25, 2018
Hotachy                         
August 05, 2018
Aerys2                           
March 11, 2018
smauni                           
July 09, 2018
Mr.cryptos                     
June 14, 2018
not altcoin hitler               
April 26, 2018

There are very many small bounty managers with their bounty topics have been disappeared for a long time, I have not listed.
In addition,yahoo62278, Lauda have no new bounty topic for a long time,but are still active. I am not sure if they will fall asleep too.
These bounty managers used to be very busy, but now in this bear market, they are collectively unemployed. When a noisy market is experiencing a cold winter, everything goes to silence, whether it is a bounty hunter or a bounty manager.
Maybe the best wintering method in winter is hibernation.

After earning huge money from bounty as bounty manager maybe they will take a vacation together with their family , so we must to understand to them as we felt some stress as being a bounty hunter , how much more to them as managers .
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:53:13 PM

yeah. it is so normal because they were mostly anonymous people. and this ecosystem is actually mostly anonymous. that is why we should all be careful not to scam and be careful and check if the people are fake or real.

turn the page
fanji

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:03:41 PM

I really like the performance of the previous bounty manager because it's fast in the process of everything, but lately a lot of previous bounty managers were not trusted because his performance began to be slow not like before and in terms of his confidence for bounty management now less good because he often lies , remember I don't accuse the manager of all the old bounties but there are some Bounty managers who often do detrimental actions for bounty hunters.

I was the victim of a manager bounty who was not paid by the project, even though the project that I participated in was a big success until hardcap, with convoluted reasons between the two parties namely the project and the Bounty manager
anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:13:53 PM

How about most of the account also control by same person?  Cheesy Just kidding, most of them really active in last year, but I think they already left the forum or rest a while because hard to manage a good bounty campaign in bear market? A lot of copper newbie or Jr member manage bounty campaign right now, look like quality of bounty campaign already drop a lot in 2018

Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:33:11 PM

I think it is more than normal that some bounty managers might not want to continue the job. I can well imagine that such a job is very stressful, especially if a project as scam ago out poses. But apparently there are still enough known managers in the forum who continue their job.
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:44:09 PM

These guys have been working for a very long time, maybe they took a vacation or something like that. Surely everyone has a personal life that also needs to be developed alongside work.
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:47:04 PM

Needmoney is a part of tokensuite and all of their bounties are listed on web site. As for others - some of them have existing bounties, but point is that less bounties appeared for last 2 month
Reinz12

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 03:56:18 PM

Most of the projects are now not credible. Managers just don't want to spoil their reputation. The same Sergei.Gerasimenko had disappeared after a failed bounty of the company. There was still a good manager of Avirunes but also disappeared after a fraudulent bounty company. However, there are those managers who cling to trash, and then wonder why them negative trust.

I agree, some bounty managers are reluctant to deal with projects that are not transparent or fraudulent, some of which also have their own platforms such as bountyhive and tokensuite.
It is likely that if there is a better project and a good market situation they will be active again as before, but nobody knows
coin8coin8 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

False Moon

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:59:22 PM

The disappearance of Sergei.Gerasimenko is the most frustrating, he is one of the most responsible bounty managers, and communication with bounty hunters is always timely.
And he is willing to help the bounty hunters to fight for the benefits, which is very rare, I hope that one day I will see his bounty thread again.
needmoney and Sylon are the two managers who have the most bounty threads, and they posted new bounty threads almost every week in the past. The era of these two bounty managers seems to have passed.

Loser
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 04:02:55 PM

I have the feelings that some of these bounty Managers are still much available in this forum and maybe here with us at the moment not as Bounty Managers but as fun seekers. Also, the cryptocurrency market might have contributed immensely for their non-activeness in the forum but waiting for the market to recover before resurface and continue with their Managerial status.  
Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:03:16 PM

With the current market trend and also many ICO scams, many bounty managers are not smiling also. It goes beyond bounty hunters, I just hope that very soon we will see green light at then of the tunnel.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: