Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:51:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some well-known Bounty managers “disappeared”?  (Read 1222 times)
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:49:58 AM

maybe ICO developers still think that now is a bad condition to hold a bounty. And I think the bounty manager hasn't found a good job. But what I see is that there are so many new gift managers now, we just need to find the best among them
mistanama

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:58:12 AM

The market has become a big hit today, so the ICO Campaigns are also weak. Due to this sudden drop in the price of bitcoin and ethereum in the first month of 2018 here we see the gradual increase in market demand and the demand for the ICO Campaigns also caused of scams and fail ICO
siorapokk
Copper Member

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:24:20 PM

I took part in some of their bounties and I have never get any reward. I mean it, I have spent a lot of time by doing these bounties and never got something. Very sad guys, please stay away from these managers, because you will lose a lot of time.
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:35:11 PM

At the moment, it is very difficult to find a good bounty campaign, because many projects refrain from conducting an ICO, so it is not surprising that many well-known managers are not active now and do not work with projects. I really hope that the situation with bounty campaigns will improve when the market recovers.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
joybella

Activity: 370

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:37:38 PM

The market is currently bad, ICOs are no longer a quick fix for projects that need money maybe that's why they're staying out of the market. To find a bounty campaign that will pay you at the end of the day is hard but I'm lucky to find savedroid campaign.
ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:38:45 PM

The last stupid decision by SEC is like punishing ICOs simply for working. People should understand that there is a World outside the US.
NomanBD

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:43:35 PM

I think the main reason is the increasing number of scam ICOs. But I hope everything will become normal as market will go up. And Hope they will comeback after having a nice vacation.
que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:48:40 PM

There is no bounty manager wanna stop managing bounty campaign but you should know that good bounty managers often wanna manage good bounty campaigns of good projects only while it's really difficult to find out a good projects at the moment that why there are no new campaign from these managers. Beside, needmoney is not a good bounty manager anymore, I think you should take a look at his trust feedback
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:51:18 PM

I think there are cases where bounty managers sell their accounts to do something else and give the opportunity to someone else to keep the job, this may be the case with some of them until they organize their bounties, also take into account that we are approaching December and some of them may also be on vacation.

farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:52:10 PM

I think the main reason is the increasing number of scam ICOs. But I hope everything will become normal as market will go up. And Hope they will comeback after having a nice vacation.
rest now will not hurt anyone. 2 wave and it will very soon. But we need to understand how quickly it will end!? I believe that soon the market rise and ICO will be. The managers will return with renewed vigor.
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:54:23 AM

This may be unusual for some of the top bounty managers but the reason may be because of the current state if market this year. Also mist bounty nowadays are either delaying payments or not even paying at all. So it affects the manager too.
darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:16:06 AM

maybe ICO developers still think that now is a bad condition to hold a bounty. And I think the bounty manager hasn't found a good job. But what I see is that there are so many new gift managers now, we just need to find the best among them
emerging Manager and some of them also worked pretty well. but many of the ICO in this period such as saving their spending to cope with the bounty with their own team off on having to pay bounty manager. This might also be an indication many managers begin to not handle the bounty and even I saw bounty there that manager joined the signature campaign may also be because they needed the income.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:27:24 AM

Yeah, some of them are not having new campaigns now but hopefully soon we can have a lot of good opportunity again just like before here in forum. Especially yahoo62278, I used to be in his campaign before and he is really good of being a manager so hopefully they will come back again soon and be managers again with multiple campaigns.
cabron

Activity: 2856
Merit: 603

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 07:32:40 AM

The bear market makes the careers in crypto lay low. Bounty hunters themselves are also quitting due to the the Scams and there are just not much ICOs going on that are collecting much funds. Until they ICO stops, there will be no more careers left in the forum lol.

If they are quitting for good, don't you think its time for new comers to become a bounty manager? New opportunities for the aspiring ones.

kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1117

spinarium.com

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:56:35 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2018, 08:12:22 AM by kawetsriyanto

They should have strong reasons to not provide new bounties. In my view, here are the possible reasons:

1. The current bounties program resulted worthless earning or pennies.  
2. I see some of them got red trust. It can be a reason to stop managing a new bounty temporally.
3. They consider to work on another job while the bear market.
4. They realize new projects only produce less valuable coins or tokens. The prices always decrease once listed on exchanges. And no one knows when the prices will rise with proper rates.  

That is my guess to answer why they disappear, however it may be wrong. I just try to deliver the possibilities.  Wink Cheesy  

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:15:27 AM

Many well-known bounty managers we have seen in the past seem to have disappeared collectively in recent months.
Of course, the “disappeared” here does not mean that they are missing, but their bounty topics.
I made a list here and we can see that they have no any new bounty topic for at least 2 months.

Bounty manager  
Last bounty topic posted date

needmoney                       
August 11, 2018 
Sylon                               
August 01, 2018
hua_hui                           
August 16, 2018
aTriz                               
September 08, 2018
olcaytu2005                     
July 03, 2018
mirallas                           
September 16, 2018
Sergei.Gerasimenko         
April 25, 2018
Hotachy                         
August 05, 2018
Aerys2                           
March 11, 2018
smauni                           
July 09, 2018
Mr.cryptos                     
June 14, 2018
not altcoin hitler               
April 26, 2018

There are very many small bounty managers with their bounty topics have been disappeared for a long time, I have not listed.
In addition,yahoo62278, Lauda have no new bounty topic for a long time,but are still active. I am not sure if they will fall asleep too.
These bounty managers used to be very busy, but now in this bear market, they are collectively unemployed. When a noisy market is experiencing a cold winter, everything goes to silence, whether it is a bounty hunter or a bounty manager.
Maybe the best wintering method in winter is hibernation.

I never know that Sergei.Gerasimenko was disappeared now here in the forum, but as far as I can see He still active. And Even Sylon so far are still managing the bounty ico project, I just don't know what project is that I saw just recently in the bounty thread. Base on what I heard about to some of the popular BM before, some of them got involve in scam accusation, then others they robbed the holding project finances, like what happen to lauda, correct me if I am wrong, and lastly some are cheaters something like that.
mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:27:04 PM

Many well-known bounty managers we have seen in the past seem to have disappeared collectively in recent months.
Of course, the “disappeared” here does not mean that they are missing, but their bounty topics.
I made a list here and we can see that they have no any new bounty topic for at least 2 months.

Bounty manager  
Last bounty topic posted date

needmoney                       
August 11, 2018 
Sylon                               
August 01, 2018
hua_hui                           
August 16, 2018
aTriz                               
September 08, 2018
olcaytu2005                     
July 03, 2018
mirallas                           
September 16, 2018
Sergei.Gerasimenko         
April 25, 2018
Hotachy                         
August 05, 2018
Aerys2                           
March 11, 2018
smauni                           
July 09, 2018
Mr.cryptos                     
June 14, 2018
not altcoin hitler               
April 26, 2018

There are very many small bounty managers with their bounty topics have been disappeared for a long time, I have not listed.
In addition,yahoo62278, Lauda have no new bounty topic for a long time,but are still active. I am not sure if they will fall asleep too.
These bounty managers used to be very busy, but now in this bear market, they are collectively unemployed. When a noisy market is experiencing a cold winter, everything goes to silence, whether it is a bounty hunter or a bounty manager.
Maybe the best wintering method in winter is hibernation.

Lots of managers shift to their own platforms or give up working with the forum. Others can't find other good companies to join. In total, the market in crisis, which force people to look for new ways of making money.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:04:29 PM

as I know "needmoney" works with his own platform for bounties. some others may be also doing so. some may go to vacations till the market will go alive.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
makadaka

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:12:43 PM

as well as some cryptocurrencies, bounty managers in the bear market also disappeared. this is normal

▐ █   CoinFast |█   https://coinfast.io/ ))
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬  [  Join the Whitelist  ]  ▬▬ ●●
rabinot

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:18:57 PM

half of those whom you have listed are still actively engaged in bounty campaigns, so I think that everything is fine

⚫▶ BUILDERIUM.io Token Sale Starts ▶ July 23 th, 2018
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: