Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:19:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Winter Is Coming <3 ------- - - ETH - to 2000$ in 2019 JAN.  (Read 651 times)
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:05:15 PM

Winter Is Coming <3 -------  - - ETH - to 2000$ in 2019 JAN.

It is very unlikely to happen but of course it has a possibility to reach that level.
the reason why it is very unlikely to happen because of the users and ETH's smart contract, a lot of projects were created based on ETH network which means ETH's network decide their lives. if network is dying, they can no longer send their token and they do not wish it to happen.
and i believe the network will die as long as ETH reachs that level, the miners will take their leave because it is way too cheap to cover up their expenses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Herlina

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 12:15:25 PM

hello forum,

so many person told me about this, ETH will 2000$ in JAN, this is possible?
i think - YES.
but its so hard to done, and want so many investition. Big Traders want new income, and i think bullrun is in near future. in - weeks or month.

They say ETH will go to $ 2,000 in January because they are ETH holders and $ 2,000 is not their prediction, I think that is their hope, holders will tend to expect Bullrun as soon as possible and target high prices for their coins, nothing is impossible but I'm pessimistic for that because so far the market has not shown a sign for Bullrun

what is your maximum prices, and which will your favorite COIN and TOKEN if market will green?

we can check peoples choices.

for me This is ETH & Binance token.
I think $ 50,000 for Bitcoin and $ 1,000 for ETH is the best price if Bullrun happens next year

VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:31:41 PM

Maybe yes or maybe no. At the moment, everything is just prediction cause ETH price at the moment is still under $200 and we dont know how long will it take to rise to $2000 maybe JAN 2019 is enough but how if it's still under $1000 at JAN 2019? Don't believe in everything you heard.
armarsterling7

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:50:32 PM

hello forum,

i think - YES.
but its so hard to done, and want so many investition. Big Traders want new income, and i think bullrun is in near future. in - weeks or month.

what is your maximum prices, and which will your favorite COIN and TOKEN if market will green?

You should not listen to the other traders. They are the ones who give out inaccurate information and they just blindly predict us. If you listen to their words and invest blindly, you will surely fail. I recommend investing in ETH but set a low profit target. Just put $ 400. That's a reasonable number.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:06:57 PM

hello forum,

i think - YES.

That would be a life changer to me if happens cause I'm still holding plenty of eth ,and dont have any intention to sell it at the current wait, 2019 would be another year for cryptocurrency

DILUMYLIFE

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 02:15:17 PM

hello forum,

i think - YES.

Have you got this info from a trusted person. I don't think so. Even ETH reach up to $200- $400 is it possible $2000 in Jan..? Within 2 months.. I know that many things can happen during that period in the Market. But according the fluctuation of ETH I don't think that it will reach to $2000.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:19:38 PM

$2,000 by January 2019 for ethereum? Yes it is possible but thats difficult to make it happen. Where not even close to it so I think we need more years to come before reaching $2,000 and so on. Speculations like this is okay but to make it happen is hard. I dont think that we are going to see it even at the end of 2019.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:34:46 PM

Guys, when you will stop with useless predictions? You cant tell even one fact why Ethereum should reach 2000$ in few months.
When you predict you should consider technical, sentimental and fundamental analysis and not say, 2000$ in few months because I think that this could happen.
Davil

Activity: 238
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:23:51 PM

The total cryptocurrencies market cap should rise to a new ATH of about 1 Trillion dollars for this prediction to make sense.

Although it is not impossible, it will be really hard to see such an increase in the prices in such a short time.

Anyway, don't forget that last year we made it from the point we're nowadays to the latest ATH in a matter of weeks, so never say never Wink.
satosibtc1000

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:08:56 PM

January is very close and of course I want to see the ethereum at a price of  2000 $ but I think that it will be next year although the market can be a miracle at any time.
Primus Pilus

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:28:17 PM

I used to be a big supporter of ETH. but since they dropped the ball on ASIC's being able to mine ETH, them being really slow and lazy on any protocol updates or information to the public. Vitalik having a stick up his ass (pardon my language) people are really starting to look at ETH as something that could of been great but faded away due to lack of drive, passion etc or whatever.

I was always rooting for ETH. but since July, the whole project is looking like something that got too much media hype.
my 2 cents
imran1997
Copper Member

Activity: 115

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:31:57 PM

Yes my favorite winter is coming and with this awesome winter all of crypto lovers are hoping about ETH price.
It's true that reaching at $2000 is not essay but not impossible. So let's hope ETH will pump soon.
diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:55:33 PM

hello forum,

i think - YES.

ETH won't go to $2000 in Jan of 2019, probably not even in the whole of 2019. It's unlikely we'll have a bull run like 2017 for some time. If ETH can even return to 4 figures in 2019 that would be a fantastic revival for ETH and probably for the whole market. I think many coins can outperform ETH, I'm very bullish on EOS going on to be the no 1 ICO platform.

karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:09:24 PM

Ethereum might rally during the end of the year and in the beginning of 2019. It's had for me to see ether at $2000 in 2019 but Ethereum should be back at $500 or more!

alexeylom

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:57:34 PM

To begin with, the volumes and capitalization of the market as a whole will not grow - we will not see growth (which is logical for me). With regards to trends, if you look closely at the graph even of that Bitcoin, then you can see that in January 2015 there was the same growth as in January 2017, and then there was a side trend, where the volatility was not that big and in December-January growth as such it was not. I myself think the same this year and next.
P.S. Well, if we are talking about periodicity
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:37:41 PM

If Vitaly Buterin keeps his word and Ethereum 2.0 will appear in the near future, the price increase will be instant.

I expect growth of + 1000% in the first 12 hours. Then the correction will begin.
AlyattesLydia

Activity: 1400
Merit: 569

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:50:06 PM

Maybe six months ago, I could have joined this idea. But there's not much time left now. In 2 months, the volume of the market cannot increase that much.

If everything goes well, maybe $1,000. Of course BTC must reach $10,000.

I think, the realistic price is $300. (Winter won't come this year)
mJoke0410

Activity: 264
Merit: 2

English to Spanish translator - Send PM

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:59:11 PM

I agree very much, 400-500, but I find the figure of 2k very difficult.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:43:07 PM

I really cannot see why there are so many people around here who are saying like "ETH 2000USD in 2019 January", "ETH 1500USD in 2019 January" the reality is that a lot of people (who had this thought when buying their ETH bags) will be disappointed when this will not happen.

Just hope that ETH holds it's value and climbs steadily.

bennypagulayan

Activity: 280

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:01:49 PM

Ethereum might rally during the end of the year and in the beginning of 2019. It's had for me to see ether at $2000 in 2019 but Ethereum should be back at $500 or more!
Now that the ETH is $ 500, there are probably a lot of sellers in the coin, so the value will continue to fall, once the value of the coin falls, it is very difficult for them to grow. Which can easily grow so high.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: