Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:25:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does it even matter if governments and banks accept cryptocurrency?  (Read 2203 times)
Ace Amias

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:56:12 PM

Yes, of course, it matters because it will make the more people believe in bitcoin some banks and government also accept bitcoin already but its not that much bitcoin has to cover a long distance to accept all over for this it has a stable market shares and proper strategies which will help the bitcoin to attract all people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
larrylegend33

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:14:44 AM

When something comes with the govermenst i always afraid about it. I believe that the biggest problem for the bitcoin could be with the goverments. If they go hard with any bans or prohibitions, the market could collapse and everything would fade.. Thats my number 1 fear in this business. I also believe that if some one or some family rules the market secretly, they can easily finish everything, how could we know right? I pray that we would never see a bad dreams..
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:54:00 AM

Governments and banks are in great need for the development of bitcoin in the future. Because of their agreement, the BTC can penetrate and disperse strongly with the large number of people in the government and those who use the bank.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:01:03 AM

it matters a whole lot if government and banks accept cryptocurrency beacuse this will give investors an assurance and they will be comfortable investing their money into cryptocurrency and you know what that happens price will blow up.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:16:06 AM

Of course, it is very important for the development of bitcoin. bitcoin will be legal when it is government and the bank accepts it. And I believe it has a positive impact on bitcoin. The market is going down because a lot of bad news is affecting it. Acceptance from the government helps investors feel safer when investing in bitcoins.

wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:44:12 PM

There is buzz about the prospective of governments and banks accepting crypto or creating their own for its mass acceptance.

I don't think this is even worth acknowledging, as all of the present and future innovations are going to come from the private sector. Governments are just responsible for damage control, do a God-awful job for the most part and have never achieved true democracy.

In the past, people relied on governments and banks not because they're "governments" or "banks," but because they provided security.

Once AI, blockchain, and improved means to use crypto provide even better security than governments and banks ever could, whatever they do will be irrelevant.

Yes it is. Why? Because people nowadays are finding a job that can make them earn a profit that is enough to feed their families. Cryptocurrency allow people to make it as a sideline job and gives opportunities to people. Now if government didnt accept cryptocurrency then the people who can use crypto is limited only. As we know government can do everything they want. If they accept cryptocurrency , then crypto can also give benefits to that country.
Glutius

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:57:25 PM

Of course, in the eyes of many people, the official recognition of bitcoin by the authorities will give it an advantage. But in fact, bitcoin can develop without government intervention and banks. His main idea is this.

Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:02:20 PM

Yes it does. Just as you mentioned, security is vital in finance and people will have full confidence in an institution that there's security of investment but right now cryptocurrency lacks such.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:17:25 PM

Bitcoin, cryptocurrency-all this is created to simplify and improve the security of the modern financial system. It can replace the familiar to us banks. Therefore, I hope that it will be adopted as soon as possible and will be fully developed.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:26:37 PM

Since we live in a world where state power plays the most important role, then of course, its official permission for the development of cryptocurrency is necessary for bitcoin. Therefore, I hope that countries will accept it as soon as possible.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:37:06 PM

Indeed, the existence of cryptocurrency should be supported by the government and the bank, so that it can provide security and comfort to every cryptocurrency user, besides that with the support of the government and banks, cryptocurrency will be able to develop faster and become better in the future. Let us imagine if all governments in one country forbid the use of cryptocurrency and severe legal sanctions on every cryptocurrency user, it would have a negative impact on the development of cryptocurrency. For that, for me, it should be able to create good cooperation between the government and the bank and also the cryptocurrency, for a better future, so that shared expectations can be realized to improve the economy and realize prosperity for every citizen.
B.
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:26:02 PM

I can't imagine how they can overcome extreme fluctuations in crypto currencies. there will be many complaints from users who are still unfamiliar with this, but only come in the case as a currency, if it is only arranged as a commodity such as gold, the bank can still create a congruent system.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:29:24 PM

There is buzz about the prospective of governments and banks accepting crypto or creating their own for its mass acceptance.

I don't think this is even worth acknowledging, as all of the present and future innovations are going to come from the private sector. Governments are just responsible for damage control, do a God-awful job for the most part and have never achieved true democracy.

In the past, people relied on governments and banks not because they're "governments" or "banks," but because they provided security.

Once AI, blockchain, and improved means to use crypto provide even better security than governments and banks ever could, whatever they do will be irrelevant.

Even if I will not care about such a development, most people will care especially those that do not really know why governments and banks have the monopoly of printing money in the first place, as you say they got that monopoly to bring confidence to the people and security that their coins had value, but now that a new way has been created to do exactly the same thing and it can be done with greater reliability then we do not need their control anymore.
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:00:05 PM

I agree. If the blockchain can provide good security, the need for banks will disappear. But for this to happen, there must be very drastic changes, which we are not yet ready for. I think that the blockchain will take a very important place in our future, but it is not known how far it can go.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:13:41 PM

For me is good combination government banks and cryptocurrency including the improvement of blockchain is great, helping each other to improve the relationship of the three involve parties is the way of success, to secured the interest of the people investing in cryptocurrency.

Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:19:27 PM

For me is good combination government banks and cryptocurrency including the improvement of blockchain is great, helping each other to improve the relationship of the three involve parties is the way of success, to secured the interest of the people investing in cryptocurrency.

For me it does matters most, it would be best that government and banks will also accept bitcoin. If this will happen everybody will be able to enjoy the advantages of having it.
reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:26:01 PM

I think Cryptocurrency stands alone with the nature of prices that change constantly over time, so if the government adopts I think it will be difficult to handle very fast price movements, so if the government and banks accept Bitcoin I think it is better for the government to regulate everything in need by Cryptocurrency.
goldSkylark

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:05:04 AM

Yes, it is important to have universal acceptance. Governments and banks are institutions that society depends on. Trust is the foundation of any currency, don’t you think? With acceptance from the government and banks, people will be more confident in using digital currencies.
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:29:28 AM

It is a huge matter for the governments but not with the banks in my opinion. Crypto are here to disrupt the banking system so we don't really care if they accept it or  not because they are going to suffer a lot with the digital currencies. But we really need to have the support of the government because it will boost the trust of the people on crypto and also to push the price upward.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:40:10 AM

It is a huge matter for the governments but not with the banks in my opinion. Crypto are here to disrupt the banking system so we don't really care if they accept it or  not because they are going to suffer a lot with the digital currencies. But we really need to have the support of the government because it will boost the trust of the people on crypto and also to push the price upward.

No its about them but its about us ( crypto users ) .  it does matter for us if what is their decision because that will have an impact to the prices of cryptos .

Thankfully  most governments and banks right now are already accepted and legalizing the use of cryptos but cryptos are still volatile and wouldnt be stop from declining .

So overall its still up to us if what will our strategy to overcome this bad moments that are currently happening to crypto markets .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: