Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:52:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CURV] Cryptocurve, a front-end for Wanchain and an upcoming crypto wallet  (Read 670 times)
Wet4tech

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:09:31 AM

Tried signing up got error

Error
An internal server error occurred.
Go back to VYPER

That's weird? Maybe refresh and try again? I would assume team is super busy right now so you may have to wait till after ICO has started? Its in like 4 hours.
ZaraArun

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:12:38 AM

Hey Guys, Is the CryptoCurve Twitter account up and running, wasn't able to submit my bounty links a couple of days back. Thanks for the reply.
Hermitude-flow

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:33:05 AM

ICO tonight!
Wet4tech

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:10:12 PM

ICO tonight!

When does the 600 WAN cap lift guys? Anyone knows?
ZaraArun

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:49:37 PM

ICO tonight!

The 600 WAN cap will be lifted in 7 days from the start of the token sale period.
valhaller

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:11:49 PM

Will you be hosting another AMA anytime soon with Andre? Love hearing his thoughts!
RautK

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:41:49 AM

CryptoCurve is making some really good moves in the industry, They are in an interoperability alliance with WAN and AION which will allow cross-chain swaps/transactions. Amazing work team ..
Wet4tech

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:25:25 PM

ICO tonight!

The 600 WAN cap will be lifted in 7 days from the start of the token sale period.

Thanks a bunch! that's awesome news.. 600 WAN cap is too small, I wanted to put at about 2000 WAN. what about u guys? Anyone participating or skipping?
ManavKalyan

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

Freedom

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:24:10 AM

Oops, looks like I did not register for the whitelist  Embarrassed 
ZaraArun

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:32:29 AM

Oops, looks like I did not register for the whitelist  Embarrassed 

As per their website registrations are currently closed, but will be opening up soon! https://cryptocurve.network/#add

hope it helps!
Hermitude-flow

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:50:08 PM

I so wish I had the Nuke button in my wallet. So CryptoCurve platform is on the WAN blockchain? What other use apart from the wallet?

You can interact with ERC-20's on WAN and also Bitcoin soon!
RautK

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:05:11 AM

Hey Guys, just did a little research on CryotoCurve and man no other wallet has the features that they're set to offer. Nuke is a fun feature but the design attention around security is amazing. When will these features be integrated into the wallet? Can't wait to get my hands on the wallet, when can we use the wallet?
lovinAI

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:23:05 AM

tg is really active, good to see in this boring market.
Wet4tech

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:34:36 AM

Yeah, really fun bounty so far and one of the best executed ones as well.
How was your experience with ICO? They would be releasing cap on contribution so I was wondering if I should contribute more?
ManavKalyan

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

Freedom

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:56:06 PM

How was your experience with ICO? They would be releasing cap on contribution so I was wondering if I should contribute more?

I've been contemplating the same, lol, I guess the raise is not going to reach the hard cap and we will have a decent amount of tokens burnt. i could be wrong as you know the cap is pretty small at 600 WAN
ceedubs

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:05:55 AM

I've been contemplating the same, lol, I guess the raise is not going to reach the hard cap and we will have a decent amount of tokens burnt. i could be wrong as you know the cap is pretty small at 600 WAN

If that's the case, for a project of this quality that's actually quite good for holders. Fewer contributors = fewer weak hands, much lower supply, and much greater moon potential.
lovinAI

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:48:41 AM

I could do with a spare 10K
Any plans for more bounties?
Wet4tech

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:10:14 AM

If that's the case, for a project of this quality that's actually quite good for holders. Fewer contributors = fewer weak hands, much lower supply, and much greater moon potential.

Yeah agreed, I wonder how much they raised in Private sale? Could turn out to be micro-cap and these are mooning a lot recently.
ZaraArun

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:39:09 AM

Yeah agreed, I wonder how much they raised in Private sale? Could turn out to be micro-cap and these are mooning a lot recently.

They had a larger raise in the private sale as compared to the public sale. I think the retail investments is slow and low in these markets but the bright side to this that 75% of the unsold tokens will be burned.
ceedubs

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:00:08 PM

They had a larger raise in the private sale as compared to the public sale. I think the retail investments is slow and low in these markets but the bright side to this that 75% of the unsold tokens will be burned.

Yeah, I'd go as far as to say that that's an ideal scenario for token price appreciation. Much fewer unsophisticated, retail investor weak hands. And the project is still well funded for the foreseeable future. Bodes well for everyone involved.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: