Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:44:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would a person who wanted to be anonymous sign their work with their real name?
yes
no

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Basic IQ test on Satoshi's identity  (Read 6018 times)
AnonyMint (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 521

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 09:18:05 AM

If you think at Satoshi as a person who made serious efforts to remain anonymous and agree that person used his real name as nickname  you must be not stupid but plain imbecile.

Finally some sanity! Thank you.

How can you ascertain the bet result?

Seems it is likely that it will be difficult to prove or disprove this allegation.

As we can see how poorly Dorian communicates, any second hand claims about a confession are to be taken as unreliable. I would want to make my own judgements based on a full video recording of the confession and all context of what he said before and after, not just some snippet chopped out of a long discussion trying to spin us into frenzied emotional reactions.

This entire thing is a big emotional uproar about nothing.

Back to work....

unheresy.com - Prodigiously Elucidating the Profoundly ObtuseTHIS FORUM ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ghur

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 09:26:14 AM

All those who voted "Yes" have an IQ I would guess below 120, maybe even lower.

(I would have said 100 or below, but we have to account for smart people who are ignorant about the history of Satoshi's interaction on this forum and the technical capabilities of tracking someone via their IP address)

Those who vote "yes" are just dumb.

That's a lot of anger about a poll result O.o

doge: D8q8dR6tEAcaJ7U65jP6AAkiiL2CFJaHah
Automated faucet, pays daily: Qoinpro
AnonyMint (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 09:36:26 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2014, 09:46:58 AM by AnonyMint

(I would have said 100 or below, but we have to account for smart people who are ignorant about the history of Satoshi's interaction on this forum and the technical capabilities of tracking someone via their IP address)

You confused the definition of "anger" with that of "frank statement of reality".

Who is angry? Maybe those who are stupid are angry. They usually get angry about anything being stupid as they are. They especially believe that no one should ever speak Truth when it impacts someone's emotional delusion.

One of the reasons I started this thread, was to teach. To help others be smarter. That is empathy.

Is this an emotional test or an analytical poll?

I want to be analytical and rational. Emotions usually interfere with these goals. There is a role for empathy, but not when making an analysis.

Even Spock expressed empathy (about teaching) didn't he (because it was logical to do so)?

unheresy.com - Prodigiously Elucidating the Profoundly ObtuseTHIS FORUM ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE
ghur

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 09:53:37 AM

You confused the definition of "anger" with that of "frank statement of reality".

Who is angry? Maybe those who are stupid are angry. They usually get angry about anything being stupid as they are. They especially believe that no one should ever speak Truth when it impacts someone's emotional delusion.

One of the reasons I started this thread, was to teach. To help others be smarter. That is empathy.

Is this an emotional test or an analytical poll?

I want to be analytical and rational. Emotions usually interfere with these goals. There is a role for empathy, but not when making an analysis.

Even Spock expressed empathy (about teaching) didn't he (because it was logical to do so)?

At the rate you're throwing around insults, you're definitively angry.

AnonyMint (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 09:55:29 AM

If I said the sky is blue and it insulted you because you think it is not, does that mean I am angry.

Just because the statement-of-fact reflects on people and not the sky, does not change the logic.

That proves the logic of my prior post. But you won't understand, because you do not grasp well formal logic (statement of fact based on you not understanding my prior post).

I don't feel anger towards people here, except when they get angry at me when I try to state my logic. Even then, I don't really feel angry, it is more like a feeling of "I'm wasting time, how can I get some positive result from this" realization.

I usually come to the conclusion that the wisest move would be to say nothing, which is what most smart people do.

Yet I've always been chatty and wanted to help people learn. I was often helping my friends with their homework, etc..

giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 10:01:38 AM

Useless poll, watch: http://www.bloomberg.com/video/did-newsweek-uncover-the-wrong-nakamato-jQlEjzLuQ~6aEKN4NhDgow.html

They clearly state already, how they "found" him. Best is the explanation, why he must be the right one: "Because there is no reason, why he isn't".  Roll Eyes

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
AnonyMint (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 10:03:23 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2014, 10:23:04 AM by AnonyMint

Again, I was ashamed to see our community spiral off into zillion threads about who is Dorian.

We have more important work to be doing.

And we don't need an emotional community. We need a rational one.

So I tried to interject a bit of teaching about logic.

As usual, this will fail because everyonemany will shoot the messenger when they don't like the message.

ghur

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 10:04:03 AM

If I said the sky is blue and it insulted you because you think it is not, does that mean I am angry.

That proves the logic of my prior post. But you won't understand, because you do not grasp well formal logic (statement of fact based on you not understanding my prior post).

This is most amusing. You're under the delusion I have voted on this poll while I merely made an observation about how you and others in this thread are greatly upset by not receiving a 100% no vote.
You appear to consider yourself highly intelligent while having done nothing but resort to petty insults. From this I can't help but assume you're angry.
Angry enough to insult anyone in this thread intruding on your circlejerk.

However, I am sorry for intruding on the circlejerk going on in this thread. I shall take my popcorn elsewhere.
Enjoy your continued discussion about the great discovery of fitting a square peg into a square hole.

AnonyMint (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 10:17:45 AM

Useless poll, watch: http://www.bloomberg.com/video/did-newsweek-uncover-the-wrong-nakamato-jQlEjzLuQ~6aEKN4NhDgow.html

They clearly state already, how they "found" him. Best is the explanation, why he must be the right one: "Because there is no reason, why he isn't".  Roll Eyes

Add this:

http://www.bloomberg.com/video/can-the-real-dorian-nakamoto-please-stand-up-vSiahPV4ReyViJX2_IJhZw.html

She has no evidence whatsoever. It is circumstantial circus.

AnonyMint (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 10:18:23 AM

This is most amusing. You're under the delusion I have voted on this poll while I merely made an observation about how you and others in this thread are greatly upset by not receiving a 100% no vote.
You appear to consider yourself highly intelligent while having done nothing but resort to petty insults. From this I can't help but assume you're angry.
Angry enough to insult anyone in this thread intruding on your circlejerk.

However, I am sorry for intruding on the circlejerk going on in this thread. I shall take my popcorn elsewhere.
Enjoy your continued discussion about the great discovery of fitting a square peg into a square hole.

Logic fail.

AnonyMint (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 10:35:24 AM

You also fail to understand that 60 year old men can't innovate the way a 20, 30, or 40 year old man can.

It is very unlikely that the very creative solution to the Byzantine General's problem (an unsolved open problem since 1975) would come from such an old man.

Which means my clock is ticking and I hear it. I turn 49 this June.

So damn! Why I am losing time here on this forum  Huh  Huh  Embarrassed

AnonyMint (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 10:58:22 AM

And the stupid won't quit...

Of course he would use his own name because he was only contributing an idea. His paper even did not name it bitcoin.

Things only started to become complicated at least several years later when he realized how much a heat he created and how rich he could be... Then he disappeared.

I don't understand how hard this is to think through.

Logic. And logic. And logic. And logic.

brucesewell

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 11:03:19 AM

High IQ and the ability to make stupid mistakes are not mutually exclusive (unless your trying to infer that Satoshi is a complete idiot). Even the greatest minds have made errors it is only human. That being said it would be a completely and utterly stupid move to make all the effort to remain anonymous and use your name as your handle.

Logic fail. If he is rational and if he made the mistake of putting his real name on the original paper, then he wouldn't bother putting so much effort on being anonymous after that, because he is smart and rational enough to realize he already fucked it up.

He tried. He disappeared.
AnonyMint (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 11:05:30 AM

High IQ and the ability to make stupid mistakes are not mutually exclusive (unless your trying to infer that Satoshi is a complete idiot). Even the greatest minds have made errors it is only human. That being said it would be a completely and utterly stupid move to make all the effort to remain anonymous and use your name as your handle.

Logic fail. If he is rational and if he made the mistake of putting his real name on the original paper, then he wouldn't bother putting so much effort on being anonymous after that, because he is smart and rational enough to realize he already fucked it up.

He tried. He disappeared.

He disappeared after being PERFECTLY diligent on anonymity for 2 years after you claim he revealed his anonymity by putting his real name on the paper.  Roll Eyes

I wonder if you even have two pebbles to rub together inside your vacuous cranium.

harkonnen

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 11:07:11 AM

All those people who vote "no" and have been posting in the recent threads about whether that Japanese guy in CA is the real Satoshi, took the blue pill (i.e. you are losing your sanity).

All those people who vote "no" and have been posting in the recent threads about whether that Japanese guy in CA is the real Satoshi, took the blue pill (i.e. you are losing your sanity). Those who vote "yes" are just dumb.

Thank you. I'm too old and lazy to read that fine letters.
btcusury

Activity: 433
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 12:20:56 PM

Very smart people know me as being a very astute reductionist.

LOL!

No, that is the ego shielding itself behind the concept of empathy.

The truth is that even the greatest geniuses can have lack of foresight that is later seen as stupid mistakes. See Tesla. No matter how high IQ/intellect you believe you have, it IS possible that Dorian is the real Satoshi. Is your right hemisphere damaged to the point that you can't intellectually understand that there are an unknown number of unknown variables involved that you haven't considered?

FACT: There were hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths by December 2020 due to the censorship of all effective treatments (most notably ivermectin) in order to obtain EUA for experimental GT spike protein injections despite spike bioweaponization patents going back about a decade, and the manufacturers have 100% legal immunity despite long criminal histories.
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 12:43:44 PM

Very smart people know me as being a very astute reductionist.

LOL!

No, that is the ego shielding itself behind the concept of empathy.

The truth is that even the greatest geniuses can have lack of foresight that is later seen as stupid mistakes. See Tesla. No matter how high IQ/intellect you believe you have, it IS possible that Dorian is the real Satoshi. Is your right hemisphere damaged to the point that you can't intellectually understand that there are an unknown number of unknown variables involved that you haven't considered?

Thank you.  This is a much better rendering of the point I was trying to make.  I don't even care whether DPSN is SN or not.  In fact it seems unlikely to me.  But that is not the point. 

You made the point well there.
AnonyMint (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 02:24:10 PM

Sigh. Dunces be gone from me.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 02:39:07 PM

When you conflate irrelevant details, it exhibits low IQ.
When you post idiotic polls that start with implicit assumptions and end with dumb logic, it tends to suggest that you're just fucking retarded.

+1

I like this response.
We all do.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
AnonyMint (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 04:20:48 PM

All 30% of you. The other 70% know who the dunces are.

The theories on Satoshi's identity that require he is careless fails because he wasn't careless. He was extra cautious. Satoshi was no careless, poor communicator like Dorian. Spend some time reading his posts. Dorian can't even communicate as well as Satoshi wrote.

The most exciting aspect of all this is the real Satoshi may have communicated, "I am not Dorian Nakamoto".

That is plausible and would have amazing implications.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: