Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:54:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you really think a man would foresee the future?  (Read 774 times)
brucesewell (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 10:52:35 AM

Of course he would use his own name because he was only contributing an idea. His paper even did not name it bitcoin.

Things only started to become complicated at least several years later when he realized how much a heat he created and how rich he could be... Then he disappeared.

I don't understand how hard this is to think through.
AnonyMint

Activity: 518
Merit: 521

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 10:57:00 AM

Of course he would use his own name because he was only contributing an idea. His paper even did not name it bitcoin.

Things only started to become complicated at least several years later when he realized how much a heat he created and how rich he could be... Then he disappeared.

Logic. And logic. And logic. And logic.

unheresy.com - Prodigiously Elucidating the Profoundly ObtuseTHIS FORUM ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 10:59:15 AM

I am answering to your question. Yes, if the man is so brilliant to invent things like bitcoin. This kind of man can foresee the future...
brucesewell (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 11:06:14 AM

brilliant only because you look at it at 2020 hindsight. When the paper was submitted, there is no bitcoin at all. It is just another paper.
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 11:13:55 AM

brilliant only because you look at it at 2020 hindsight. When the paper was submitted, there is no bitcoin at all. It is just another paper.

Its paper was the bitcoin. And its paper was the future he had seen .... same thing for the inventor (s) of internet etc.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 07:04:44 PM

The paper has bitcoin in it, unless he changed it.

https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 07:07:37 PM

Had enough forsight to publish it under a burner email address but not enough forsight to realize that would be pointless if he used his real name?
ning

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 05:37:10 AM

There are many consequential inventions that unfold themselves beyond the wildest imaginations of their inventors, like computers, the internet, nuclear energy, and even the laser. Bitcoin, could be one of them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: